/inf/

(58 KB, 997x570, dgrgre3r4refe.webp)
Hey guys,Laz here. The title says it all. We have some unfinished business,don't we?
>Archive has excluded BBWchan links
Why?
>>118974
I wish I knew,but sadly I don't.
>>118975
This means content posted here will be truly lost.
Unless we use 4chan in tandem.
>>118974
If I had to guess, the Internet Archive doesn't want to risk the chance of them archiving a CP post/thread (before it's removed by the mods) and be liable for it being on their servers.
>>118983 One more thing: If an e-hentai gallery exists for him, send it here
Mentioned this in the last thread, but since it ended shortly after I'll say it again here.

Weeb Lord on Deviantart just posted that he's deleted some of his older stories, namely the Gillo series, due to DA going after fetish content.

If you care about this, use this Drive link to back up his stuff so you don't lose it. Please note that he did NOT sort his stuff well, and most of these stories have random names. For the Gillo series, each chapter falls under the name of the tour group, specifically Gillo, Kaori, Matilda, Twins, Sasha, and Sam in that order.

Here is the link. NO guarantee it lasts forever. Save what you want while you can.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Of0LhXzedyd-dFjO7dYHQw1qj5-qQyfN
I found a video made by an old creator of breast expansion video morphs named r82x. I found an old website of theirs:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120812011242/http://expand.it.cx/

I recognized seeing some of the videos from seeing reuploads of them. A lot of the videos are lost though, and reverse image searching their thumbnails only yields an archive of r82x's site itself.

Does anyone have any of their videos?
This might be a bit of a weird one, but does anyone have Burstoid's Chantelle Dubois morph? I believe there were blueberry and non-blueberry versions
Would by chance anyone got Dearhoneylemon‘s old blueberry arts? Specifically their Hiccup (from HTTYD) ones?
(2.0 MB, 1850x2621, Kaley_The_Helium_Balloon-1.jpg) (253 KB, 1063x1543, tumblr_oohxbwwTcw1upa9s6o1_1280-1.jpg) (85 KB, 530x797, 133157087626.jpg) (69 KB, 479x460, d6anrra-af638bc6-8162-439c-8826-8b1dfc549349.jpg)
Also as a fun bonus here's a rare kaley cuoco morph in white which outside of my hand and maybe one other might be on the verge of being lost to time. Same with this Sandra Bullock blimp. Personally I think the ones in black might have been done by someone else although the hourglass inflation could be hell resident? But it's been so long I'm uncertain.

I know the white dress is for sure one of his
Girl blowing up with poki is angel kimi I think also a twitch streamer
Anyone have any of their old artwork? It's really hard to find the majority of it.
(126 KB, 1500x500, IMG_0615.jpeg)
Heya, Does anyone have any of his stuff, more specifically both of the zero two sequences? (Theater and Shopping District)
Does anyone have gnome-oo's Infinity Warp Raven sequence? It had a story attached as well, if that's still anywhere
There used to be a video on YouTube titled Wonkatest. I believe it was a really old video (almost a relic) by PixelPrevert or one of the very early inflation artists. It was only like 3-4 seconds, but it was edited to where when Violet is rolled she continues to inflate, and for a video from probably pre 2000 it was done so well that it looks like it’s real. Would anyone happen to have a copy of this video? Either it was removed recently or buried underneath everything “Wonka” related.
>>119966
If you're looking for hellresident stuff I have a dis cor server full just give me a add as it's honestly too hard to share it all here I don't wanna flood lost media
(75 KB, 318x237, 6TkJ5ft[1].png)
There used to be a breast expansion video on PH with this as the thumbnail.

Does anyone have it or know who the woman is?
>>119005
i.e. AlanES

I found some of his works on .nl using the Wayback Machine, but an archive from
bodyinflation.org or E-H would be better, maybe even the AlanES thread from .nl dating a few years back
Does anyone have stuff from Thetheyoop? He recently deleted almost all of his work and has gone radio silent
>>119879
They deleted their account
>>120045
I know someone mentioned having, or planning to make, an archive of all of TheNeverWere's work.
>>118971 (OP)
Idk if you guys remember Bubbly Expansions, but they actually had some half decent stuff before falling off the face of the earth. Haven’t been able to find any of their stuff since, until I came across this locked Cambro vid. Would appreciate if someone had any other vids from there or access to this one.
https://www.cambro.tv/931286/wizard-potion-breast-expansion/
who here got danbeenlee's stuff
Anyone have Black Lagoon stuff made by Alorok/Lushaani?
(59 KB, 900x900, unnamed (2).jpg) (34 KB, 540x720, shoot-done-today-2-new-expansion-vids-a-shoot-and-bgmlmsy00o-540x720.jpg)
>>120135
Yeah don't know what happened I believe one day they just closed doors akemi I hear closed because of controversy with the creator of something regarding something I don't know too much about that I don't want to get into but I believe it was something with their neighbors/ permissions consents and contracts?

But bubbly just left. But I do remember cherry at least hanging around for awhile on report my post particularly in the official breast expansion server and maybe a few other places if you're Lucky and she's lurking around you might be able to get a hold of her to ask some q&a or something. But it was awhile ago and it's possible she may have even left the community too as of now? Again I wouldn't know for sure. But cherry was still pretty active for awhile and probably if I had to guarantee anything still into inflation personally but from what she brief mentioned they just shut down. Shame too as she still very much seamed open to the idea of more inflation prop fun if she could find someone to do it. Again I'm not sure the situation anymore! But at least at the time she seemed still open minded to more prop fun.

But that's the best I can explain it. If anything less you'd have to talk to the sources on the situation. But cherry (the model in the video) would probably know the most outside of the creators themselves.

But it's hard to find anything of them now I know that cherry at least used to share her old photos of themselves from time to time so if you get into contact you may be able to get an archive? But again I'm just speculating it's probably at least been a good three or five years now since I've seen them active
>>120221
I hate the repo my post thing I'm not even advertising it lol. But di s cord is what I meant she used to be active on there but who knows now
(352 KB, 1460x3072, celebs-kimochi-is-a-big-tiddy-anime-mom-irl-78eEaY.jpg) (98 KB, 1080x1306, celebs-so-our-rig-maker-has-done-his-own-side-shots-with--kT0IpG.jpg) (673 KB, 2626x3072, celebs-who-messed-around-with-the-growth-hormones-IB1DP4.jpg) (499 KB, 3072x2304, celebs-kai-may-be-doing-an-instagram-live-stream-with-the-PNt35X.jpg) (163 KB, 1242x2208, celebs-just-how-much-life-force-did-she-suck-out-of-guys--8q5r1G.jpg) (150 KB, 1242x2208, celebs-so-that-s-what-happens-when-a-succubus-t-uses-magi-qvso4I.jpg)
Close to the end
(507 KB, 3304x3427, IMG_0331.png)
Had this downloaded before the image got taken down along with some other NavSaka art that got taken down on DeviantArt does anyone else have
Artworks that Navsaka had before they got taken down?
(17 KB, 628x375, Screenshot 2024-07-16 160638.png) (17 KB, 690x446, Screenshot 2024-07-16 160704.png)
>>120246
Navsaka is 18 now but he was underage for quite awhile. its really dumb cuz alot people just choose to ignore it when its kinda logically present. Nav himself mentioned he graduated high school and the graduation age is 16. its kinda fucking weird cuz before he turned 18 he was friends with quite abit of other artist who are questionably way older then him.
>>120222
I have a question. She has an account on D..i..s..c..o..r..d with the materials you posted here
Or at least an invitation to her server
>>120223
Do you have her lost media?
>>120004
Ok how do i add you on report my post*
>>120004
how do I add you on the 'cord' that shall not be named
(55 KB, 640x688, date.jpeg)
does anyone have this gif made by morphicus?
(188 KB, 1920x1080, disney_da_edition_wip_by_berry_duke96_da6xbio.jpg)
Remember someone on the old thread asking for this and the idea interested me so I'll do the same
Anyone have a full (or as complete as possible) berry-duke96 archive?
Anyone have MrWeirdWorkz's Mario princess inflation animations?
I remember seeing a reinapop blueberry inflation morph on deviantart once but can't find it again, anyone know where to find it?

She was sitting in the bathroom with a feeding tube IIRC
Does anybody have the Robot001's pics/comics missing?
i know the creators name is in the video but i havent been able to find them ever since the PH wipe so does anyone have a link to where i can find them or atlest there other videos?

https://mab.to/t/aTo9CsA7EJO/us2
I'm looking more of funkyfeetuk's videos
Anyone remember Jimmypat? Looking for their art.
>>118971 (OP)
Since all of theneverwere's art got nuked off DA does anyone have the one he did of shoeonhead inflated?
(197 KB, 308x387, 1 Year.png)
After a DA purge I recently missed, it seems some of Kagekira's art remains missing, and the Koa video that was posted on Adrians3dcreations DA is gone forever too. Here's a bit of a KageKira sequence that remains unaccounted for, cropped from the 1 year post that is saved on Kemono.
(23 KB, 122x91, IMG_4013.png)
Does anyone know what this came from?
Anyone got BluCream's old Morph art?
>>121065
That's from an artist named altz banner on DV art
>>121071
And where’s was the full image from where it was?
DeviantART
>>121074
Can anyone find it please?
did anyone have an old hellresident sequence called witches of Sabbath,
Does anyone have Robot001's lost media in 2010s and 2020s so far?
Does anyone have Edge0fMind’s art that was deleted from DA?
Anyone have any of random101 edits/ this one inflation edit morpher that made an edit of Miley Cyrus inflating Nicki Minaj
Welp, Burstoid's deleting all their stuff
Someone get to archiving
Does anyone find any art from AltzEgoz that wasn’t on DA?
>>121721
We should all take this as a sign to back up and archive any artists that makes Morphs, Edits and even 3D Renders because apparently they're all jumping ship or getting wiped off the face of the Earth
>>121721
Any content that had been deleted prior to this would be an appreciated appreciated addition to it as well. I recommend putting it all up on E-Hentai
Been trying to save some of Burstoid's stuff for myself, but some of it I can't download the full view version, only a preview which looks compressed to hell if you look close at it, even though I'm on the full page version. I've tried downloading the entire web page which does get the full version, but it's not as a jpeg or png. And it broke once I tried getting rid of the rest of the web page saved. No idea what I'm doing, any help would be appreciated
>>121721
Lukily i've been archiving his stuff. remember this will be the second time he'll be nuking his edits
>>121729
To be fair, I can't blame them for retiring from the community
(17 KB, 480x272, 50317341149-offset-2988-preview-480x272.jpg)
Anyone have any way to watch Sunhee's inflation art review stream? Vod has been down for months with no way to recover it, wayback was no help, and she didn't archive it herself so all that's left are clips. Just a shot in the dark if anyone happened to save it or knows somewhere to find it.
I know it's a stretch trying to find it but there was a slideshow tgtf caption that contained BE AE called she spreads about a woman who turned men into bimbos and they would grow from the sex.
Anybody got a Jinglevellrock archive going?
>>122016
They made one, but it didn't have everything though
>>122022

Can you share with the class?
>>121750
Can you share the archive?
I dont remember much, but i remember a drawing of Zarya blowing up like a balloon, i think it was a glitch on her shield made by Moira, wich made her shield spawn INSIDE of Zarta, and Moira was like "oh...f u c k o////o". i thought it was nuumatic (or whatever thry are called) but atleast i didnt find the drawing in their dev,
I heard that a guy called Payton made an addon for gmod wich makes the playermodel fatter and fatter until it explodes, but i cant find it anywhere, someone knows where this file might be?
I'm probably screaming into the void here,but I've got some lost media requests of my own. Does anyone have any of SquishySofty's fart inflation art/general gas art or any of CatsTuxedo's old WG or inflation works that are confirmed lost and not on his Pixiv or in Wayback?
>>121721
burstoid archive with nearly every single morph at their original full resolution plus some bonus stuff enjoy
this collection might be updated every now and then
https://catbox.moe/c/19ohto
>>122050
Dang, looks like the audio is busted on these vids, audio frequently cuts in and out every 5 seconds...
>>122270
i downloaded the part 2 incase something happened during the upload but it plays fine for me, did you try a different video player?
Didn't akemi do a blooper reel? I remember seeing the Hufflepuff Schoolgirl deflating her breasts slowly and dancing
(19 KB, 320x264, m54bjqwm.jpg)
Does anyone have full res version of this one or any other older Critical Volume art ?
I'm trying to find an image of Rei Saotome/Blair Flannigan by Dimensional-Expander
(38 KB, 375x375, IMG_7876.jpeg)
Anyone know who made this pic?
>>118971 (OP)
Bootsynekomata/B.N.M.
Please.

Frankperrin/Edemiaworld

Inflate-A-Babe 1oftheGuys
(1.8 MB, 1048x763, dlw4gn.png)
Does anyone have a higher quality image of the edit by Burstoid
(80 KB, 680x1000, CrayonShinChan.jpg)
Well, it's not truly lost, but I just cannot find it at all. There were a couple of episodes of Crayon Shin Chan in which Shin imagined Misae's boobs inflating. One was about Shin not wanting to eat veggies and the other about him cooking tofu (?) on a stove.
>>122307
fuckin lmao, yeah don't mind me. VLC was shitting the bed tried in a different player and no dramas
Looking for any content available from ThatInflatedBitch (also known as InflatedBre)
I had subscribed to her [his] patreon some time before it closed and had acess to a couple of Google Driver folder with pics and a couple of vids, but there were far more content that got suddenly wiped off. I'll be uploading the little breadcrumbs of content I still have access to as contribution.

https://mab.to/t/6YlLTOFtrbL/us2
Anyone got the full sequence of Yang inflating from hellresident? Bonus points for the blueberry edit.
>>122754
The transfer is frozen at 51%
(550 KB, 1105x723, l0i1pu.png) (1.3 MB, 1280x838, 4zuskv.png)
To make the most of all the Burstoid archiving going on. There's something I've been wondering about for the longest time

Did anyone ever get these? I think this is a better time than ever for them to be unearthed. I'm pretty sure the ones advertised aren't even all of them. I specifically remember the Bayonetta morph having an alt too, so who knows how many there could be
>>120004
excuse me can I come into the server?
>>123302
That's where I got these advertisement pictures from
The actual alts haven't been posted there. That's why I'm hoping someone who bought them at the time steps up
>>122260 anyone have an archive in a way that's accessible from australia?
So is anyone gonna post a link to a archive of Jinglevellrock mrophs or not?
cattyn archive pls
>>123341
I’m from Australia and can access perfectly fine.
What issue are you having?
Anyone got some of those Cutie Honey drawings from NekomilkNSFW? Guess he thought all of them minus his most recent one weren't good enough to keep up on his page.
Dunno if I can find the answer to this one but does anyone know what happened to maj0rslime? He did some really good blueberry arts but has since nuked their twitter.
mega.nz/folder/yU0CRaoA#EEPBz_z0oi5wk90wrv0pqg

EdgeofMind’s stuff from other Lost Thread about to go bye-bye. Grab what you can ASAP!
>>123540
thanks , have you got any other older CV artwork
by any chance or link to the art archive ,because i can't find any more besides, what is on Deviantart and old artdump on imgur is gone .
(902 KB, 1242x1250, dacd0d7a15ad85378ac3d4119c57812bd46a9cf7.png)
and also anyone remember a draw like this but insteand of korra, was Spider-Gwen being inflated by Majin Buu i watch the drawing between 2015 or 2016 exaclty
(5 KB, 100x201, 7f2b0188ff0922bbc3d1fc60d8a8c1cad7510e26dd5943762426b1db8eb8f841.jpg) (6 KB, 107x200, 66eb14b1de9fa526ada2b6f23e22956195b2f563a3fc5b641d8d11eefa9c0bbc.jpg) (7 KB, 127x200, 966e2b4bb054c5c04bd892cf88653a9cfdc4effc9c7ea8723dccd7c6ed71d96f.jpg) (10 KB, 172x200, 8dd4d86a353b79ad2149b1cb28ea24fba3cc54c4d584c339c2722921543d3349.jpg) (15 KB, 277x200, 992fd92dfda690acb080e0a864d2393793e3b51db731dd1c2b8ee9383b5a6b0b.jpg)
Anyone have these?
Does someone have any of the deleted art from auselessazz? It's been gone for quite a while and I can't find it
Anyone have the morph of Gwenpool from Jinglevell? Forgot to snag it and feel dumb for it.
Does anyone have archives for the deleted works of AlanES (and also maybe DaemonKing stream drawings)?
(155 KB, 750x473, 9E7FFD21-4659-4C6E-A4B4-57873E73A9B1.jpeg)
Does anyone have videos/photos of this creator? She used to make videos a short while ago on IG and Deviantart, but she deleted all her content
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a comic that I can't find anywhere else. If I'm not mistaken her name is "Pokegirl inflation" or something like that. Basically it's a comic where Serena is hit by a dart and starts to inflate
Anyone have berry-duke96's old stuff? In particular I'm looking for a drawing they did of Mash Kyrielight from Fate as a balloon, it was deleted from their deviantart and it's not on kemono either
Anyone make a Shydude folder yet?
>>123819
Nobody remember has seen that?
>>118971 (OP)
www.imdb.com/title/tt0815053
i have a vivid memory of being a kid and seeing several episodes of this show that had inflation themes. a singer in a inflated suit, a balloon factory and one of the female presenters stuck in an icecream factory and eating until she became too big to move.
here is a clip from one of the episodes but there is no inflation www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQdXwc2l8qM
Trying to find an old sequence where Tomoko inflates herself with tomato juice, think the artist was the ever were but it’s not in any of the archives.
Thanks man
Anyone have an archive of old marksmorphs stuff?
>>122050
File seems to be gone. Can you repost pls?
(35 KB, 1200x1200, Garry's_Mod_logo.svg.png)
I don't know if this is the right place and I'm not even expecting to find it, but I figured why the hell not. Way back in like 2015 there was this scuffed ass Gmod addon which had an npc that gained weight when they ate food.

It was one of the default male npcs (I remember because I learned how to model swap to replace him) and the food was the HL2 Chinese takeout box model. Every time the npc touched the food their model would inflate. If they ate too much then they'd make a ton of hurt sfx before exploding.

I honestly think it may have been removed because I can't find it anywhere on the workshop, so I'm not even expecting like a link to it or anything. Honestly if anyone has a video of it, screenshot of the page, or just remembers the thing, I'll be satisfied. This janky ass mod that probably is what fucked me up has been on my mind recently and I just want proof that I'm not schizo.
>>125258
I think it's missing a few comics. Do you have any more?