/inf/

Awesome! About time we got one of these
Anyone got any Be Story club comics to share?
>>119498
damn i forgot how thin Candi used to be
>>119546
shes legit morbidly obese now, basically edging t2 diabetes
>>119589
I had no idea. Got a pic?
>>119619
Hopefully these are adult interpretations. I don't know much of the show so I can't tell you if it ends with her aged up like Kim possible? But I will say on a side rant why do people complain or consider adult interpretation designs of characters taboo or edp? Like seriously why can't we draw 20+ aged Wendy from gravity falls or something? What the hell is everyone's problem with that? OH IT HAS TO BE CANON news flash canon sucks if you're lucky you'll get a amphibia or owl house epilogue situation but not all creators do that shit. So why not just redesign them yourselves? Oh it makes you a pedo! Fuck you lady! I was like ten when I was crushing on some of these characters if I fucked them like dipper wants to jump Wendy Wendy would be the suspect one not me!.

Point is it's pencil lines and art can be molded as the one with the pencil sees fit. So that said controversial opinion as long as it's your own adult au version of a character with its own lore and backstory then fuck it sex it how you please. I don't care if twitter thinks it's pedo crap as long as you're thoughts when you sexualize this au drawing are definitively it's adult honestly it's all that matters.

Cancel culture is a bit of a joke anyways. You want to compare someone jacking it to a cartoon to someone that literally hunts playgrounds like a pedo piranha? Then clearly you got your head screwed up you're ass as theirs a difference between one and the other. Just like people calling everyone nazis. No there just assholes. Nazis fucking murdered and tortured people in jigsaw traps! And from what irl thread tells me they also used bike pumps to fucking burst people! Like wtf I didn't know literal real nazis had a pyro fetish! That's insane but also kind of tragic. But my point the Starbucks barista calling you derogatory words can't even compare to the monster like horrors of the Nazis and what they did to poor Jewish individuals as well as everyone else those sick fucks wanted literal worldwide genocide of anyone no matter who you were who wasn't pure blood German. Even if you were 1% off you'd be murdered.

So people seriously need to do there research and stop watering down horrible stuff! Apologies for the schizo post. I'm just feeling like taking as I'm in a bad mental space right now and venting to you pumpable fucks helps
(4.8 MB, 3300x5100, Akko BE.png) (304 KB, 2369x2745, A Very Milky Akko.jpg)
Professor Ursula! what kind of spell did i do? The booba expander spell, a classic...

She accidentally turned herself into a rabbit, it was only a matter of time before she accidentally made her boobs grow just a little bit more than she intended to, it's almost like a witch right of passage to get stuck with hyper boobs at some point.
Not sure where to put this here or in the bbwdraw thread
I need the name of a cartoon that run on MTV maybe in the late 2000, I just caught the start of an episode so not much I can say, there was a girl doing her makeup and her neighbor was looking in from the window, she did an unibrow and asked the guy what he thought of it and as she did her breasts expanded randomly
>>119625
Its taboo because 9 times out of 10 its the exact same design and proportions. The only difference is the age given. Which means your drawing a loli or minor, and just straight lying about the age to not get flack.
can anyone send peach pics
(86 KB, 828x690, shiver_lets_loose_by_confade_dflulmw-414w-2x.jpg) (54 KB, 660x989, wet_t_shirt_contest_by_jimjim23416785_dfqf3ts-375w-2x.jpg) (60 KB, 828x823, inko_let_herself_grow_by_jimjim23416785_dfnkyxb-414w-2x.jpg) (74 KB, 418x1911, callie_breast_expansion___by_metachoke_by_guardian_of_solaris_dfvbhp1-pre.jpg) (79 KB, 772x1035, let_these_girls_out___by_epicboobs3000_dgs3a5r-pre.jpg) (126 KB, 828x736, post_workout_marie__topless__by_maskedtreasure_dh1x8f1-414w-2x.jpg)
(142 KB, 750x1065, boobloons_fun_5_5__colored__by_omegainflator_dhjinfz-375w-2x.jpg) (136 KB, 750x1065, boobloons_fun_2_5__colored__by_omegainflator_dhjin84-375w-2x.jpg) (154 KB, 750x1065, boobloons_fun_1_5__colored__by_omegainflator_dhjin56-375w-2x.jpg) (126 KB, 750x1065, boobloons_fun_3_5__colored__by_omegainflator_dhjinap-375w-2x.jpg) (51 KB, 828x681, com__raiza_aria_breast_inflation_2_by_hyperflannel_dgof3f2-414w-2x.jpg) (137 KB, 750x1065, boobloons_fun_4_5__colored__by_omegainflator_dhjindx-375w-2x.jpg)
can anyone post peach breast expansion
>>120930

What's the source for this?
(324 KB, 902x631, 1568653428882.jpg)
It's quite pitiful that till today no one have ever made a milking machine video.

A lot of BE creators just do the expansion thing and eventually lactation (also rare to see), but a girl being milked by a machine, this was never made before and would be incredible to see it.
(769 KB, 2160x2880, IMG_0475.jpeg)
I know this is not the Beg Thread, but if we put any request there, no one ever answer.
So sorry for bothering, but...

Anyone here have anything from Inflatagirl breast expansion and lactation videos? They have been created a thread a time ago, but after it, nothing else was shared again.

In exchange, I can share a plenty of content that I have (busty models, tmc, mastasia, fdd, bambi blaze, jesse adams, etc.) here in the thread.

Also looking for Jesse Adams Girl of the Year and Milking Games, if possible.

Let's keep this thread going...

Thank you!!!
>>122955
is on cambro by is private videos only i want Jesse Adams Girl of the Year and Milking Games
>>119775
What's the artist on the last two?
request for anime girls