/inf/

>>117693 (OP)
Was not very good, tbh.
The tiktoks were of higher quality and they didn’t feature inflation.
>>117711
Stop getting anal over people using a chan board as a chan board. If you're gonna complain about something, complain about the cp or something.
>>117711
Dude's fuming because a thread no one's touched in months got deleted. Booo fuckity who.
>>117702
Agreed. It was cool to see an OF creator try it and some of the dialogue was good but would like to see better inflation.

Still would be cool to see her try it again or see someone else do it
>>117809
Was it a video or just the image there. Cause I haven’t seen it.
>>117809
There was a model on OF named Gabriella Rachel a while ago who was offering some sort of Violet set but I didn't pick it up so I have no idea if it was an actual sequence or just a cosplay but it was at least something.
>>117756
You're using the chan board like a Reddit subforum.
>>117763
Tell me you're new without telling me you're new.
>>117834
"Mods! Mods! Someone made a thread that'll be buried in a week! Delete it before my eyes rot from their sockets!"
>>117838
I'm going to post a gigachad.
I’d rather this thread than some shitface posting CP again to be honest.
>>117904
Thanks for this, but

> Please log in or sign up and UPLOAD some videos to watch this private video.

> This video is a private video uploaded by Poegeorgia.
>>117834
I'd say you're the more redditor-like one here.
Regardless, if you clowns have an issue with specific threads, quit contributing and let it fall off the board genius.
>>117952
Thank god I didn’t pay for that holy shit.
>>117962
Shit I replied to the wrong comment LMAO
>>117950
I'm not sure how to even go about getting that video but also looking at the TikToks I don't think I want it

>>117962
And yeah it's not great unfortunately
>>117975
Im not a cop. But seems like distribution of heroine in box trucks as cover up. Weird activity from these people. Very secretive and sneaky behavior 👀
>>117975
>>117711
Holy shit, just shut up. This is an image board. If you want to use dilapidated thread like a sub reddit, go back to reddit.
>>118003
I, for one, quite appreciate this. We need to keep encouraging it.
>>118031

Bumping if anyone has the Marie Temara custom?
>>118003
That chicks teeth are fucking huge
>>120411
Her face freaks me out, something about her eyes and the awkward smile
Bumping one last time to see if anyone knows of any other OF creators who have done inflation stuff or have seen the Marie Temara custom
Bump
>>120331
is her account on coomer.su
>>121881
Yeah but I think coomer's been down since May so there's nothing new, and her violet stuff is in dm's. I've seen it too, it's not all that great.