/inf/

>>116696 (OP)
Where's the link to the old thread and an archived page?
Pls can anyone pls send the inflation video posted by ladyluckfate on 4th December 2022? I can't find it anywhere
Looks like the new stuff is up on the drive
(0.3 KB, vimeolinxz.txt)
alright, I went ahead and compiled most of the Vimeo links i saw posted here so people can stop reposting the same links asking for a download, and can at the very least, just watch it in a browser or something. Now look, I've tried downloading Vimeo stuff, and while it works, the audio is muted. I think it has something to do with Vimeo not saving a video file and instead, streaming the actual video data instead from what ive seen in the inspect page stuff, so that might just be impossible to do afaik. Now, if anyone has anymore links to the vimeo stuff, go ahead and drop it and ill make another txt file with them included.
>>119348
can a kind anon upload these?
>>116708
Hell yeah, thank you, dude.
Found three more, no need to thank me :3
New video is up lads
Ladyluckfate launch a new long video
Anyone got the new video
Do anyone have the milkballs 2 video?
Link says it can't be viewed due to privacy settings. If you're able to actually view the video then you can probably use an online vimeo downloader and put the file on mega or something.
ay ¡¡¡¡ k rico papu :V
bumping in hopes of someone posting the new anim...
>>123139
Bro, you are a holy one
>>123257
>gets turned into a featureless flat blob then used as a tarp for some reason

yeah that lost me too
>>123258 I was hoping that all the cargo dropping on her would cause her body parts to pop out again
>>123258
fate will cook some really good expansion stuff then it gets soiled by some otherworldly, unattractive shit happening like flattening or transformation or shrinking. I dont think theres a single longer animation where its just expansion without adding some crazy shit in or having filler breaks in between
>>123263
fate is so fuckingg good at what they do
no one else can animate like he does
but yes, his other interests get in the way of the inflation
or you get something like the test subject thing where he ruins it with inflating retarded looking characters

i think the reason I like milkballs the most is that it sticks with an inflation theme.
>>123257
Yeah I dont get this mf, they understand the details but not the simple stuff, and then take it to weird places.
This artist is never going to top what they did to the blue chick.
>>123334
Imagine there's a thread for that artist characters
>>123263
>>123266
>>123273
it’s mind boggling to me how someone can create such great inflation animations and then just derail it entirely with random shit
how does anyone but him fully enjoy these videos when he’s blending many fetishes together?
im sure a lot of these flattening people (how do you exist?) don’t want the woman to start from the point of a giant inflated mass
>>123684
Literally the only really good inflation animation he's made was the vani water room one. I would add the soda one as well if it looked more like inflation and less like fat. I don't get how you can envision someone filling with carbonation and turn out more fat and soft than round and tight.
Anyone have the latest video? Posted 8/19/24 it seems
Anybody got a link to last thread?

Or hopefully a link to the previous thread's animation maybe?
Need peep show pls
>>123257
idfk who fate is but that was actual dogshit. real shame because they have a nice artstyle