/inf/

(30 KB, 400x400, JuicyStuffThreadImage.png)
Post any images related to the inflation artist The Juicy Stuff (Mostly the work not released to the public, but the latter is fine too)
>>112525 (OP)
Your hyper-especific threads are the worst thread ideas ever to come on bbwchan, and that's saying something
Who??
(247 KB, 1600x946, kigu_and_marii_s_expansive_play_by_shydude_d6ub5ra-fullview.jpg) (11 KB, 360x140, Asakura's_growth_problems.jpg) (7 KB, 244x207, Lums_gum_testing_by_shydude.jpg) (41 KB, 900x765, hour_glass_sukuya_by_shydude_d2en31o-fullview.jpg) (309 KB, 900x2138, a_spell_for_2_by_shydude_d4iclya-fullview.jpg) (454 KB, 900x3168, over_wind_by_shydude_d2g0g3u-fullview.jpg)
>>112533
Not the op, but this one honestly should be fine, Shydude/Juicy stuff got their entire og account nuked back in late August because of a troll or the idiotic mods at DA. He also got his old twitter locked out and deleted again. So I say we make this an archival or lost media thread and post stuff that isn´t readily available anymore without making the other lost media stuff just nothing but shydude.

>>112537
Are you new to the community? He´s one of the og´s

They claimed a lot if not most off their old stuff was archived on their patreon only report my post I believe, though report my post is not a good place for archival.

Anyways, anyone got their inflation pic of Erika Furudo, I remember it being in a normal and blueberry variant. There was also a 2 part sequence of a girl in armor inflating on their old twitter before it got nuked.
Bump
>>112571
3rd blue image have higher quality
>>114889
They all left you for dead & someone you started making the highest wages in your family. Coincidence..? Not at all. We see everything - The Mob
>>114898
Your family is a piece of shit. & theyre not going any higher without you. Fuck em.
>>114899
We are the mob we can see your family dont visit your kids. We see everything. No worries I got you. Hold on.
Dont worry about him anymore. Im going to make you richer then him let him keep going ro his fucked up friends & family in new york. 3.2
>>114903
The mafia is alive & well. We see everything.
>>114904
right, and i'm in the KGB, lol. sure buddy, you're the "mafia".
Can someone here post this drawing that lets to a comic series of a woman who became the cities blimp, but a woman keeps overfilling her?
Does anyone have those drawings?
Hello?
>>115849
The less general a thread is the less activity it'll get. Make one only one thread for all artists and tell other threads to use the artists' thread.
too long didn't read: your thread is too specific.