/inf/

new thread already making people pissy
Stop making new threads!!! It hurts my fingies to scroll into all these new threads 😡😡😡 if you ask me we didn't even need specific threads we need just one inflation thread why do we even have an inflation board waaaaaaah stop it
>>112067
boo hoo go cry somewhere else
Any good femdom content yet? Specifically succubi or fizzarolli inflation
Which character do you think would be the best inflator? Or who do you head canon as an inflator?
>>112229
i only wanna see loona millie and stolas inflated they would be the ones that could make the steaks higher for rescuing if they were blimped up
>>112057
>>112113
Love seeing female characters get inflated and become flatchested because of it
Wish there was more POV content
>>112520
I'm gonna say it. I want to see them follow up that 1000 ways to die quote into reality and do a sequel of said FBI agent inflated and possibly bursting
Full orb.

Seriously why doesn't anyone inflate those two there so damn đŸ„ș
>>112563 would luv to see more inflation love for agent 2 tbh
she has so much potential to be inflated!
>>112564
Right!!! Get that butt big bitch! Its in your blood 😈
>>112565
turn into a orb already and pop! >:)
>>112566
MARVELBOOTY! This is how I knew it was you hahahaha
>>112567
i would rather fuckin pop! then open this damn door! *she slowly inflates* s-shit...
>>112586
I believe I did look into them I think there commission only? Could be wrong. Never really had the right mindset or financial situation yet to consider commissions anytime soon again myself otherwise I'm sure I would have dropped the dough myself by now on the sequel. So maybe maybe not I don't know my life's a mess. But if someone beats me to it more power to the but I believe I checked and they don't do unpaid requests. So unless someone drops money on it me or someone else it's probably not gonna happen and for me at least I'd say very slim it's gonna happen and if it does it's farther off than a years worth of time so go for it people! I always say live your dreams if someone hasn't made it make it a reality yourself
bump
>>112241
Honestly, I imagine verosika inflating Millie to fuck with Moxxie, forcing him to watch her pop her, while she is also enjoying being inflated. Of course being popped isn’t fatal unless you are human, you know if a succubus popped a human they would go to hell. Anyway, moxxie would be surprised seeing Millie back to normal, then telling him it was awesome, that it was like having a hundred full body orgasms, and she wants to share that experience with him, by blowing him up.
As for loona, perhaps she wants to explore different kinks, letting another hellhound she like blow her up, (probably his idea) and blitzo interfering, thinking she was in trouble and her getting pissed at him.

Thoughts?
>>112563
Yeah, especially by incubi or succubi
bump
Mad at me because I make over $200 per hour? Lol but that has nothing to do with you. Dont ever come back around here islamic fag
>>112837
honestly with loona it would probably be better like with millie if she was kidnapped and blitz in the moment inflated and popped whoever took her
>>112965
Now imagine verosika stealing blitzo’s kill by inflating her victim until they pop because the victim is an inflationist
>>113060
Also, her doing it just to spite blitzo
Heard of a panel this weekend for helluva boss. What if someone subtly asked if succubi have other abilities for like humans weirder kinks and fantasies, especially internet kinks, implying body inflation as one of them

What questions would you ask?
>>113062
If Charlie has a secret inflation fetish. Couldn't care less for succubuses.
same here
>>113064
Seems a bit bold to ask that
>>113062
>>113064
I feel like I would probably generalize it something like

"Do any of the characters have any interesting or strange kinks i.e. inflation feet or something otherwise?. I'm particularly curious about maybe Charlie,loona,Millie, angel dust or even the succubuses reactions to said kinks as I'm sure they've probably been through it all at some point or another or if any have anything particularly they like or dislike? Just general kink lore if you may be willing to provide would be appreciated "

Id probably work for word copy and paste that as it generalizes everything for you.
>>113130
"Does Charlie have a secret fetish which makes you think about printing too much money?"
>>113130
Yeah, I have always wondered what the kink lore would, ever since they first introduced Verosika, and the succubi. It would be cool if they had other abilities other than the singing and giving them the lewd look, and can actually fulfil human fantasies or exploit their kinks/fantasies.
>>112247
I thought it was pretty good. good audio mixing, nice sloshing noises. There's not that much inflation audio out there so there's no point in worrying about it being perfect. Just glad to have more options exist.

Have you worked on any other projects or was it just this one?
>>113527
My guy it's a HELLUVA BOOS HASBIN THREAD I feel there's exceptions to that rule when half the cast are furry. And I could have posted furry male but chose not to do chil please and thank you
>>113527
Thanks, godmod.
>>113528
No I don't think so. In fact, I think humanoids like the imps which aren't exactly human should be on /bbwalt/.
>>113568
Thats it you guys couldn't play nice, The Agent 2 pic has been cancelled
>>113599
No, we need humans being inflated by demons.
Maybe even angels inflated by demons as well
>>113680
Everyone said you changed so I must be the only stupid or mental one huh nice try
>>112564
So here is my scenario for them

The two agents were suddenly caught off guard, Verosika Mayday and a crew of succubi/incubi appear. They reveal their demon forms after hearing how prudish they are. Agent one and two is forcefully held done. The succubi decide to have some fun and choose a kink, deciding on inflation. They are more annoyed by agent one and decide to punish him by making him watch them to agent two into their sex balloon.
Verosika orders to position agent two and makes her pucker up as Verosika plants her lips on hers, blowing a big puff of air into her, puffing up her cheeks, followed by her belly. A couple more breaths and she looks 9 months pregnant.
Agent two was already becoming aroused as Verosika continues her onslaught.
A bulge was beginning to form in agent one’s pants as agent two’s ass starts ballooning.
She was scared of what was happening but couldn’t deny it felt good, even as she struggled.
Verosika picked up the pace as agent two’s clothes starting tearing as her breasts inflated. She couldn’t help but moan.
Agent one still denied he was aroused.
Agent two’s body then began to round out as she becoming increasingly squeaky. Her clothes eventually burst apart leaving her nude. Moments later she orgasmed but wasn’t enough to satisfy her constantly building arousal. She needed more, she...she needed to pop. Verosika took a break as soon as agent two’s limbs puffed up and became stiff, feeling like boners, right down to her fingers. Her face was also super puffy. She begged Verosika for more, she wanted her to pop her, much to agent one’s dismay. He couldn’t lose his partner, especially in this way by demons no less.
Verosika was delighted and granted her wish.
She got the succubi to pleasure her pussy and fuck her brains out as Verosika continued puffing into her. Agent two came again and she was near her limit. She was desperate to be popped. “One more puff should do it” Verosika said. She gave agent one a smirk as she turned around, pulled her panties down, before shoving her ass over agent two’s mouth, and preceding to release a big puff of succubus gas into her while she flips off agent one.
Agent two explodes with a deafening bang.
“We’re done here” she says as agent two scraps rain done and she order the incubi let go of agent one. They all leave through a portal back to hell, leaving agent one completely alone.

Agent two wakes up in hell, with not only and attractive demon body, but also inflatable, made out of latex rubber and a strange urge to be overinflated.
This is the price she payed for letting a sexy demon have power over her and corrupting her
bump, need more images
>>114144
It's better to move this thread to >>>/bbwalt/ because the majority of the cast can't be posted here.
>>114148
What do you mean? Loona is canonly 18+ as she in legit canon was released into blitzos custody at age 18 no younger. Characters like moxxie blitzos stolas his wife Stella millie and majority of the helluva boss cast exception Octavia who's 17 are adults and to my knowledge the same is said for majority of the hasbin cast. So don't go loli baiting without factual research
>>114156
I don't understand the point of your post. /alt/ is for humanoid characters who aren't human and many you're listing are considered furry.
>>114148
Bbwalt barely has any inflation content or inflation enjoyers there. Most just like fatties there
>>114227
Be the change you want to see.
>>114227
True but to be fair almost every single one of these groups have a hasbin thread. Furry and alt. Honestly furry has a thread for each individual character while we have a single thread for everything so if you want to go bitching go bitching over there
Normi studio content??
>>114963
My parents shipped me off to another country hecause I was giving trouble in school (defending myself) they only called me once a week or other week. Ultimate child abandonment trauma. See why I have a temper? Ok fuck off suck my dick
>>114964
News flash your family never gave a shit about you. Why u think you the only one to move up so fast in the union. We been watching you for years training, mentoring you subliminaly. Your time is coming soon. Hang in there.
>>115450 (Dead)
Wallstreet is illegally holding back all stocks!!!!!
Does anyone has Catstuxedo's Cherri Bomb inflation pictures? Its no longer on DA as they deleted their account.

If anyone has it, can they share it?
Does anyone have his inflation pictures of cherri bomb?
(49 KB, 1010x791, charlie_s_big_excitement_by_lunetteislove_dh7ti87-pre.jpg) (60 KB, 1024x681, beautiful_loona_blimp_by_lunetteislove_dh7n4es-fullview.jpg) (61 KB, 1011x791, lute_s_looming_skyride__by_lunetteislove_dh49prh-pre.jpg) (73 KB, 1040x768, vaggies_voluptuous_body__by_lunetteislove_dh4amwn-pre.jpg) (70 KB, 1040x768, verosika_mayday_s_special_show__by_lunetteislove_dh47og8-pre.jpg) (74 KB, 1040x768, cherri__bomb__blimp_by_lunetteislove_dh3y42c-pre.jpg)
Does anyone have noissses1890 art on patreon
Can someone please add Valerya5 patreon to Kemono? I've been asking this for years. They have great Hazbin Hotel and Helluva boss art.
https://www.patreon.com/Valerya5
No
bump
>>121112

Source! For the love of all that is un-fucking-holy, who made those first two images and do they have a DA or Twitter account??????
>>121184
Man, why can’t succubi be real like her, not to mention be able to turn fantasy into reality.
I would love to be blown up by her.
Anyway, if you could have Verosika blow you up, even if it meant you had to go to hell, how would you want it?
source is biggestinflationlover
>>121558
This is blasphemy. Demons I get, but angels? Blasphemy.
>>121483
We need a sound anon asap
Honestly, I wish there were more femdom inflation content.
>>122389
Specifically female on male
bump
(301 KB, 1000x600, IMG_0510.png)
Anyone have the full image?
>>123811
Heeey these are pretty damn cute sketches, love the first one and the second is really fun, if you could please make some more charlie ball i think she is the best one to inflate, your style is super nice =]
>>124543
I hate that episode. Brought to absolute worst, god awhile character to existence. Plus the design is terrible.
>>124771
She’s gonna explode! That’s magical buildup!
I saw the pic in DA.
I wonder how long after the third helluva short, that we will get inflation art of the new character?