/inf/

(127 KB, 1024x1024, .jpg)
A thread for webms
>>112037
Is that not specifically for animations though?
(10.2 MB, 1920x1080, fae av1 test.webm)
If we're lucky, this will work. Almost 3 minutes of HD footage brought to you by the AV1 codec.
(653 KB, 1920x1080, mlbb1.webm) (1.5 MB, 720x540, pinky_hellokitty_2.webm) (2.0 MB, 1280x720, be-optimist-1.webm) (728 KB, 1280x720, be-optimist-2.webm) (4.4 MB, 1920x1080, tiger berry boomerang.webm)
>>112039
You make a good point though. I deleted the first post and removed the animation. Let's make this thread live action clips only.

thread rules
Live action only. Animation goes here:
>>104319 (Cross-thread)
You can ask what the source of the clip is in this thread, but if you want a file then go ask for it in the appropriate TMC or beg thread.
(715 KB, 880x720, norton-2b.webm) (632 KB, 880x720, norton-3.webm)
I don't want to make this too much of a TMC thread so I'll mix it up a little. Here are clips from that old Norton antivirus commercial.
I'll keep adding to the thread gradually.
(10.2 MB, 640x360, Feel That Baby Im Making Your Cock Grow - Tara Tainton.webm)
Further experiment with AV1 for a long clip. The quality is obviously low for 12 mins compared to 3 mins, but with this sort of clip it's not the visual that matters much. Original was like 400px tall so 360p is not much of a downgrade.
The 3 minute clip obviously looks a lot better, I think I will stick with those. >>112041
These are playable on basically all desktops. Phone & tablet support will vary a lot. You can always download or copy the URL and stream it in a player like VLC if you need it on a device.
(10.1 MB, 640x360, Worship Rene - Blowing Up.webm)
Another AV1
Rene fills you up with cream until you explode
>>112123
>I think I will stick with those
On second thought, a smaller frame for a longer video is suitable for some content, like POV videos
(10.2 MB, 960x500, Turn Into a Blueberry For Holly AV1.webm)
Another AV1.
It's possible to fit whole clips from the ~2013 era into < 10 MB. Not amazing quality of course but impressive for a 6-minute video. The video is not downsized, the original without the margins on top and bottom was 960x500.
(10.1 MB, 1920x1080, Kono Ass Expnasion and Explosion AV1.webm)
Kono ass inflation and explosion. Full HD, AV1.
Sorry if these are frustrating for anons on phones but this codec is supported in most cases, and support is only going to increase. YouTube is using it now for HD.
Again, if you're having trouble with these on a phone, download them or copy the URL into a player like VLC to play it.
(4.3 MB, 768x432, Nikki and Stefani.webm)
>>112047
It always impresses me how good the Mastasia prosthetics were. There was so much variety, not only in size and shape but also nipple and areola type. It's cool that there's a lot more models using huge prosthetics, but it kinda sucks they all look the same and it's rare for two girls to be wearing them in a scene together.
here before this thread turns into a bunch of retards begging to have their favorite clip uploaded.

also, how do you do that AV1 codec so i could try and contribute some stuff?
(10.1 MB, 480x360, Caroline Inflates You AV1.webm)
Caroline Inflates You, full clip. Had to downsize the frame. AV1.

>>112304
Thank you, it's great to see someone else want to contribute. Probably the best software to use that supports it is Handbrake:
>https://handbrake.fr/
There are tutorials on YouTube on how to use Handbrake. Basically it's all about getting the settings right.
Note that you should select the Opus codec for audio, if you have any audio.
Cramming all of this into under 10 MB is really tough. You might want to start with some shorter clips.
Good luck!
>>112313
downloaded it, set the audio to Opus and the video to AV1, what other options do you put on to optimize your clips?
(316 KB, 512x512, HandBrake_Icon.png)
>>112389
For you and for everyone --

Handbrake Guide for AV1
How to encode AV1/opus using Handbrake for this site.
If anyone has better suggestions, please post them.

First, of course, select your source clip.
In the top part of the window, just below the toolbar, you can set the range you want for your clip. Change the "range" to seconds and then set the in and out points for the clip you want to make.
Skip over presets at this point.
Now let's go over the tabs:

Summary
Format = webm

Dimensions
You probably don't need to do much here, unless you want to limit the resolution to 720p HD which may be sensible depending on how long your clip is.
Some videos you come across have 20px of black on the top and bottom, so you can shave off some file size by choosing custom cropping and taking 20px off the top and bottom.

Filters
You can almost certainly just turn all of these off.
The only possible exception is if you're dealing with a very old clip that wasn't deinterlaced, but that's a rare case and deinterlacing can be tricky so I'll skip that here.

Video
Video encoder = AV1 (SVT)
Framerate = same as source
Some source clips have variable frame rates. Personally I would find what the real framerate was supposed to be, set it explicitly, and select constant framerate. But this is just me hating on variable framerates, do as you prefer.
Quality settings:
Constant quality is my preference. It may take a few tries to get under the file size limit but this method will make sure your whole clip has consistent quality. The default "okay" setting is 35 for HD video, so that is a good starting point. You can push it as high as 50 before things start looking really bad.
Lower numbers are higher quality, higher numbers are lower quality.
You can do average bitrate, in which case multi-pass encoding will help you get a somewhat smaller video with nicer quality.
Encoder options:
Choose preset 4 or 5. Lower numbers mean your computer will take more time creating a higher quality clip at the same or smaller file size.
If you have a fairly powerful CPU then you can choose preset 2. That's what I use.
If you're just experimenting and want to output clips quickly, you can choose a preset like 6-8 so your experiments encode faster.
Encoder tune = none
Encoder profile = auto
Encoder level = auto
Advanced options:
The line below is what I put in there...
keyint=10s:enable-overlays=1:scd=1:scm=0
I won't go into this in detail here but you can see what these options do in the documentation, which I'll link at the bottom of this post.

Audio
There should just be one audio track. If your clip requires no audio, you can save file size by removing the audio.
If you are encoding audio:
Codec = opus
Bitrate = 48, or as low as 40 or 32 depending on length
Mixdown = mono -- this is important, we mix the sound down to one channel. We don't need more than that for a web clip.

Subtitles
Obviously we do not want any subtitles. Hit the "Clear" button.

Chapters
We also want none. Untick/uncheck the "create chapter markers" box.

Finally, set the destination file under Save as at the bottom. Then start your encoding.

If you want to save yourself the hassle of setting all of this up, use the Save new preset button toward the top. This will save your settings as a preset so that you don't have to go through and do all this manually each time.

References.
SVT-AV1 parameters
> https://gitlab.com/AOMediaCodec/SVT-AV1/-/blob/master/Docs/Parameters.md
SVT-AV1 presets
> https://gitlab.com/AOMediaCodec/SVT-AV1/-/blob/master/Docs/CommonQuestions.md#what-presets-do
(9.6 MB, 960x510, Karen Hip Plumper AV1.webm)
AV1 experiment with a longer cut of the Karen clip. The last 6 minutes are all that are any good, you're not missing anything prior to where this cuts in.
(9.9 MB, 1620x1080, 64-bit Blueberry Qualtroverse.webm)
64-bit blueberry by Qualtroverse
I know the whole thing is freely available as 4K but it's probably worth it to have this tiny AV1 version around
>>112848
Bro why do jewish ppl have driver licensce
(6.2 MB, 1920x1040, Repossessed 1990 Breast Expansion Inflation HD 1080 VP9.webm) (2.7 MB, 1920x1040, Repossessed 1990 End With Audio Explosion Stereo 1080 HD VP9.webm)
Turns out the movie Repossessed was finally released on BluRay so there's an HD version of it available now.
The audio is pretty much just music so there was no point in including it, other than for the last clip. The clip with balloon sounds and explosion is available here separately.
Both of these are VP9 clips.
(10.0 MB, 960x500, holly.blueberry.fantasy.1.webm)
Maybe this isn't for everyone.
But before the blueberry suit existed, Holly did a video that was just talking and fantasizing about being a blueberry, and it's probably hotter than 90% of the actual blueberry videos.
(8.5 MB, 1440x1080, Fae.Reversed.Deflation.AV1.webm)
At the end of this video Fae's suit deflates, but I just realized if you reverse it you get a somewhat convincing 1-minute inflation
>>113432
They say spread your bed every morning. Tells yourself of your work ethic. Since you sleep in it alone make it. Stop blaming others
You have a 2 story house and never cleaned the first floor? Thats disgusting. Oh you want to blame it on someone else & have them clean it we forgot
>>113146
one of my absolute favorites, wouldnt happen to have full video would you?
(8.6 MB, 960x540, galas.pov.1.of.3.AV1.webm)
Decided to try doing these whole POV clips in sections.

Galas POV inflation clip, AV1
1 of 3
>>113975
Muscle memory its madness lol
(8.5 MB, 1920x1080, Harley.Rae.Hips.1.AV1.webm)
from Loving Her Curvy New Figure with Harley
some nice hips & ass inflation
AV1
(8.3 MB, 960x540, RubyLane.3.AV1.webm)
Some nice humiliating waddling around with inflated hips & legs. Ruby Lane. AV1.
I swear to god ask him
(9.3 MB, 960x500, Holly.Super.Shaper.AV1.webm)
This one may be kind of intense for some people but it's some of the better acting from TMC. Holly hourglass inflation in which she's very distressed and screaming she's going to pop. AV1.
>>115026
Rachel hiding from me
>>114571
Source for last 2 clips?
>>118113
My only gripe puff the cheeks out more if the seal around the hose and lips is tight and you clog the other end with a plug you can fake achieve this effect beautifully by blowing into the tube mimicking forced air in your mouth.
(6.9 MB, 1080x1080, Sablique.Hips.1.AV1.webm) (1.2 MB, 960x1080, Sablique.Hips.omg.VP9.webm)
Two cuts from the Sablique hips inflation video
>one longer one where she's mad you're getting off to her inflating hips
>short one in which she realizes she's still expanding. maybe doesn't do much for most people but for me it's a great little moment.