/inf/

(288 KB, 709x523, IMG_2106.jpeg) (40 KB, 640x360, IMG_2107.jpeg) (95 KB, 1080x1080, IMG_2108.jpeg)
Just looking to start a new balloon thread whatever you guys have is appreciated but preferably aussie looner, nastila, or susy looner, thanks everyone remove the space between “go” and “file” and the link will work

Contributions: https://go file.io/d/7I9W7f
>>111060 (OP)
Delate your shit you fucking spammer
>inb4 "No! you first!"
>>111079 im the one who made the post and contributed mate I was giving some more examples of what I’m looking for thanks for being so polite😑
>>111104
Great thread anon! Honestly we need to bring attention to the looner stuffing kink which is basically belly expansion/inflation roleplay and how underrated it's becoming! It needs to be more relevant.
>>111147
That’s exactly what I’m hoping for I have been on this site for ages but I have never seen a balloon thread that I haven’t started
>>111104
Seconded really want to see this
>>111312
Not my fault jp morgan wont hire your son. So you take it out on me. Tables turn my man.
I’m hoping someone else could contribute soon as well :(
bump
bump
Contributions: https://mab.to/t/Nn1RroKKuTP/us3
I’m really hoping to keep this thread alive and I’d appreciate some more clips that I don’t have yet I have found a website where I can get heaps of paid content for free but it takes a very long time to download this contribution is just a taste of what I have so far I’d appreciate it if we could share some more thanks everyone:)
>>112528
If you share the link, I can get started on downloading as well.
>>112552
Add me on report my post my friend and I’ll share the link with you my name is: mrmemer422
>>112553
(D!scord) idk why it won’t let me say that
>>112528
I feel like the only way that's going to happen is a combination of links and videos being dropped in webm format
>>112556
Mods don't like you free boat advertising to other places. That's why. Again I get where they're coming from but at the same time I feel like there are rare instances where it's necessary to mention other places for context.
>>112528
Yeah I think it's best that you share it cause mab is stuck at 17%
>>112582
please reup this, anon.
Bump
>>112582
Any chance of a reup?
>>111066
I want to try putting my dick in a balloon donut but I'm so scared of that shit popping and snapping my erect cock like a rubber band whip.
bump
too late?
bump
Bump?
bump
>>114401
I wish I could find a retailer selling the donut/geo balloons. It looks like they stopped making them years ago and everything being sold has balloon rot issues. :(
>>120340
Why did you bump this thread instead of using the beg or lost content threads?
>>120393
Why would I ever use either of those? I was replying to a comment about someone using the balloons to masturbate, to which I agreed but said I can't find them. I wasn't begging or looking for content.
Since the Brooke thread died, I happen to have salvaged the bunkrr link with most of her vids here:

https://bunkr.si/a/fV8gls0W
bump?
bump
Bump!