/inf/

(1.3 MB, 1767x2500, BolSuit11.jpg)
I don't know why but it's making me send it in only segments of 3 which is odd
(112 KB, 800x560, 171.jpg)
pop!
Well it is nice to see old NylonWave haha,one question has anubody more of these images I love suit inflation,and is NylonWave active in drowing these comics,I am curios to see myself an commission,so has anybody ordered a commission by his mail cause it seems he is not active.
(110 KB, 707x1000, do1.png)
(4.4 MB, 10000x12171, IF5.png)
does anyone have nylonwave suit inflation commisions?
please and thank you
>>1034
We pretty much posted everything we have regarding that.
>>1081
Nylon was working on a few suit inflation commissions last year (around April) and late 2018 for Funky O'Brian. Unfortunately, they were never finished. I only got see them being worked on during Nylon's livestreams. They had so much potential too...
that's okay any other suit inflation pictures would do
Does anyone got that plug suit inflation sequence with rei? I didn't happen to save it :(
(226 KB, 900x1200, EQurSIyUEAAy8Ym.jpg)
On the topic of Eva, there's also this
>>1406
Thank you soo much! Btw I think you might have missed one where she says she can't take off the suit but that's the only one though
>>1407
Do you kindly have the sauce, brother?
I do not recognise this artiste's handiwork.
>>1423
Gratzi, rbo.
Anyone have any pictures and/or videos of or up to discuss wetlook billowing? Where the clothes inflate when walking into water and trap air? Could be swim trunks, shirts, or dresses!
Alright so I'm pretty fucking bored and starving for content so I have an idea, what would be your suit inflation fantasy?
I'll start er off since it was my idea to do this, anywho my fantasy would be a video in which a model wears a single layer opaque catsuit with a hose running to her suit air fills the suit until it becomes slightly translucent. Not alot but slightly enough to make out what's underneath ;) the suit inflates more and more and eventually bulges out and becomes misshapen becoming more and more translucent until BOOM. Latex confetti flys in every direction leaving a rather nude model on the ground trying to recover from such an magnificent experience.
My fantasy would probably be were a diver in a dark blue drysuit swims underwater. She is unaware of the hose in the back of her suit, till it starts pumping water into it.
She notices this when her legs start buldging out and dragging her down.
Panicking, she starts swimming/walking to the surface; water reaching her upper half and arms.
Once she's on land, she finds it harder to move as her suit is weighing her down, and looking more like a gigantic water balloon. Her limbs inflating with the rest of her suit, leaving her head in an wobbling mass of blue.
The suit gets bigger, and starts to get rounder. The girl inside is panicked even more when it starts absorbing her limbs and taking in her head.
The rubber squeaks as it's stretched out, breaking limits as is. Water starting to leak out the sleeves and leg holes, even the neck hole.
The suit, now a humongous water balloon with only her head sticking out of it, audibly creaks, taking in her head till it disappears into the suit completely.
Wide shot of the suit trembling and creaking as water fills it still. Leaking out the opening audibly reaching it's breaking point tilll......
SPLARSH!!!!!
Water flies across the sand with pieces of dark blue rubber, leaving a very naked girl laying on her front in a daze.
THE END
>>1994
Not bad! It's not often you hear of a only water inflation, also love that ending.a
A good scenario would be like a female spy is tasked to do a surveillance mission during Thanksgiving Day, but rather than staying among the crowd, she instead has to blend among the parade's floats.
For this, she's given a strange latex suit that, at the pull of a cord, inflates into a giant balloon shaped like any mascot you can think of and she observes the parade from a small window in the balloon.

The mission may turn out to be boring, as nothing may actually happen, but the pressure that the suit gave to her during the entire parade would make her state otherwise, if you know what I mean.
>>1966
As for my fantasy, it would go: a game show in which a volunteer wears a latex suit which fills with air until it explodes, constants have to guess when the suit bursts. the volunteer today is a short brunette Girl who has some "questionable" Interests. unknown to the audience and hosts she didn't wear any underwear underneath the suit on purpose planing to give the audience quite the show ^w^. The inflation sequence is pretty much frame for frame the same as this vid https://youtu.be/-dcP67PjCAY except when the suit starts overinflating and becoming transparent the show hosts start desperately trying to halt the oncoming explosion since they realize what's about to happen, unfortunately for them and fortunately for our contestant they fail... miserably. With a final ear piercing squeal her suits limits have been met with a deafing KABOOM!!!!! Our contestant having fallen to her knees, butt naked (except for the ring of tattered latex around her neck) and trying her best to pull herself back together from such a blast. (Pun intended)
>>2403
For those who are wondering, this is from an episode of Granadeir. She's from a family of balloon makers and is putting on the suit so she can go outside in the cold.

It's from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5LPAu2lPls

Later in the episode (it's available in three parts on youtube) the girl in the bink bunnysuit goes outside and fights an enemy with an air-based weapon. Her pink bunnysuit pops and deflates during the fight.
Got anymore old NylonWave pics
>>2456
I've seen during some of his streams that he's doing another suit inflation sequence, but I don't know when will it be finished or if it's gonna be posted to the public.

>>2403
Hey, we have to keep the thread alive somehow.

>>2440
Too bad these'll probably be the only suit inflation animations that Imbapovi will make because apparently suit inflation isn't as popular as regular inflation.
Does anyone have more tho
Ok now i need scuba suit (female) inflation pics
More pls
I still need more
>>2598
Greediest motherfucker alive. Not one single Thank you.
>>2598
How much more do you need ffs?!
Dose anyone have any good suit inflations with explosive endings?
Stay tuned. ;)
>>3167
is the only thing you fucking do is beg and not contribute to anything?
>>3176
this is the spirit of the board now
Whew! At least it was posted in order this time.
Sorry I've been keeping it to myself guys, not my intention, just lack of motivation.
But now rather than never is better I suppose. ^w^
I still hope to make a story with it as I've had before.
>>3347
>Story
What!
I didn't know this, where do you post them?
On this site before it was redone. ^w^;
They're lost now, unfortunately.
*But*
I do plan to remake them!
So look forward to that. ;)
>>3346
very nice, artist? :)
>>3421
yeah, but link to gallery perhaps?
Would be interested in commission them
>>3435
The artist is nylonwave, I would post a link to his Twitter but last time I tried I got auto banned for 30 mins for posting a "suspicious link" 🤦‍♂️
are nylonwave and ecchi panda the same person?
>>3548
dunno whether there's another shot of Rei out there.
(182 KB, 960x1536, 061125 013.jpg) (306 KB, 1200x1584, 061125 014.jpg)
Found a couple of Andrade Bros. pics from the old Sticky-Site.

BTW, I remember seeing a series of manipulated photos from bi.org that disappeared after that site was taken off then rebooted. It was a series of pics of the drysuit inflation scene from McHale's Navy, but David Alan Grier was shooped out and a girl was put in his place. Does anyone have this series?
Darn I miss that website. ^w^
Had some good pics, and stories!
Anyone remember the one with the diver in the pink suit?
Link to it or images
>>4001
>that angry face
magnificent
>>4001
>>4002

Awesome, THANK YOU for finding these pics again. Thought they were lost when the webmaster of Sticky Site ragequit.

I remember there being 4 other pics in this series, do you happen to have them? The first is of the girl in the pink suit sleeping in her suit, the second is the girl in the red suit sticking a hose down the neck of the pink suit, and the third is the girl's pink suit inflating and struggling to pull the hose out. There is also a final pic where she has washed up on the beach in her inflated suit begging for people to pop her and free her.
You may want to ask the person on deviantart who posted them there, it's where I found them.
>>4030
It doesn't exist anymore.
(491 KB, 700x933, 19.jpg) (413 KB, 700x700, 20.jpg) (250 KB, 700x376, 21.jpg)
(155 KB, 1173x1200, EAmNpe1WkAELYjY.jpg)
Here's something to keep this thread alive
>>5029
Neat, some of BigHorse's stuff. He's still active but doesn't draw that much any more. Still, his suit inflation stuff is top notch.
(98 KB, 600x800, 18.jpg) (121 KB, 600x800, 19.jpg) (118 KB, 600x800, 20.jpg) (121 KB, 600x800, 21.jpg)
Some of genzaburoh work
(143 KB, 600x800, 22.jpg)
Forgot about that last part of that one
(423 KB, 624x692, a604rad7j4651.png)
tfw you realize that Nylonwae hasn't been streaming for a long time.

I just hope he's OK...
>>6835
could send them an email
I got a replay from them a while back
(120 KB, 1280x1011, 17.jpg) (144 KB, 1280x1011, 18.jpg) (143 KB, 1280x1011, 19.jpg) (136 KB, 1280x1011, 20.jpg)
(127 KB, 1280x1011, 21.jpg)
(446 KB, 1250x2000, 1.jpg) (469 KB, 1250x2000, 2.jpg) (407 KB, 1250x2000, 3.jpg) (414 KB, 1250x2000, 4.jpg)
(387 KB, 1200x1600, 53.jpg) (377 KB, 1200x1600, 54.jpg) (403 KB, 1200x1600, 55.jpg) (396 KB, 1200x1600, 56.jpg)
(341 KB, 1200x1600, 57.jpg) (237 KB, 1200x1600, 58.jpg) (390 KB, 1200x1600, 59.jpg)
(80 KB, 1280x751, 148.jpg)
always wondered what this sequence looked like coloured so I took my shot at colouring it (〃゚3゚〃)
Niiiiice! ^w^
Good shit
>>566
Anyone know the source of this?
(909 KB, 2500x3500, Suit Fun 1.png)
LIttle something from the amazing SharkBubble!
>>8982
Oooh, these are new. At least to me
>>8982
Source of the first one?
>>9237
For what?
>>9630
It's Funky O'Brian referring to the suit inflation drawing session Nylonwave did a few weeks ago. I must say, it looks very promising and I hope this one actually gets completed this time.
Wish I could've seen more of ThinkBiggest's stuff before they deleted it all :(
>>5665
What artist made these?
Nylonwave
>>9896
clearly a dead project
>>10354
Clearly, yer outta yer mind.
>>9237
>>9896
Two teases, two months, and nothing to show for it.
>>10402
Perfectly understandable on both regards.

But as a commissioner of one of these, and a friend of the person commissioning the other one; I can guarantee there *will* be something to show. ;)
>>10404
Woopdeefucking doo, how about posting it when it's actually done instead of cockteasing a bunch of strangers for no goddamned reason. Typical attention whore, wouldn't be surprised if it's fanart of your shitty waifu.
>>10455
I wouldn't go quite that far
>>10455
Okay then.

I see you're one of the impatient shites with clearly nothing to do in their lives than complain.

If you want, you darn content so badly, you can make it yourself.
>>10463
Better than having some smug cunt constantly go "It's coming guys ;)", you weren't going to deliver shit any way you emotionally fragile retard.
(625 KB, 2048x1556, spygirl-oc-suitinflation.jpg)
>>10464
Nylonwave isn't a fucking art machine that spits out art whenever we want to

Contribute to the thread yourself or shut the fuck up
>>10469
I second that notion.
>>10469
If Nylonwave's the one being a teasing bitch then nothing of value is lost, really.
>>10469
Where do you find so much of his art? I’be been looking and it’s hard to find
Imba's yiff hasn't been updated yet, unfortunately
does anybody have beeblimp suit inflation pictures recently? if so could you post them here?
(117 KB, 1835x1012, Eml2Q3JW4AISFa_.jpg)
Not the artist I know;
but how about some of this? ;)
>>11523
Well I didn't take credit now did I?

'So so sorry' to inconvenience you.
>>11702
Always a pleasure. ;)
(2.5 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 1.png)
If you could breath underwater, you too would love diving as your opus operandi.
Great views, no pressure, Time to yourself.
What could go wrong?
(2.6 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 2.png)
Oh yeah… undersea life… of course.
Like a sharp tack in the back…end. Which brought this lovely lady out of her reverie with a jolt!
(2.5 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 4.png)
Pretty strange that an urchin would be floating off in the water, don’t they plant themselves in the ground?
(2.5 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 6.png)
Still plenty left to see, no where to-….
Wait a minute, somethings not right here…
(2.4 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 7.png)
OH-!………..GEEZ! (Hate cussing) The heck is going on!?
Is that thing-?
No, it couldn’t be. Could it?
(2.4 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 9.png)
While the undersea is beautiful, there’s nothing more scarier than sinking into it, by let’s say, the weight of a water logged suit?
Even Mairin here is terrified!
(2.0 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 17.png)
Wait, if she’s underwater… and if her suit is filled with water… how is she floating?
(1.9 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 19.png)
Umm… if no one can hear you in space, how it does it work underwater?
Though I reckon fleeing would be wise right now-!
(3.5 MB, 1768x2500, {[Nautical decompression 22.png)
Like a fish gone belly up.
Cept that she’s alive of course. And looking…
rather flushed, now that I look at her.
>>12894
Indeed. Nylonwave's shit is always appreciated :^)
>>12884
Where did you find these? I haven’t been able to find any Nylonwave art
>>14503
I commissioned it.
Just out of curiosity y'all like or dislike popping when it comes to suit inflation? And for the poppers out there what's your preferred method for popping?
>>14778
Nah, I think poppings lame. I'm into the fact that they're inflated, and I get why people may like the idea of someone's suit getting so big it pops, but im more into someone just growing super round and tight. Popping just kinda ruins that. Same when it comes to normal body inflation, which is why art that does things like having the lips, cheeks, pussy, etc. inflate due to the air or whatever their inflating with filling any place that has room or shit like hands and feet sinking is super fuckin based to me
(3.0 MB, 1280x1810, Roge.png)
.: by Nylonwave :.
He's having some technical problems.
(92 KB, 1251x805, Capture16.JPG)
Here's a request: About 2 years ago, Nylonwave was working on a suit inflation sequence during one his livestreams (pic related, yeah I know it's low-res). Was this sequence ever completed? I'm talking to you in particular Funky O'Brian since it was your commission and you've posted on this board before. I would love to see the finished result of this promising suit inflation sequence.
>>19333
Nylonwave is active again, check his Twitter
>>19568
>March 28 Session: NO SHOW
>March 31 Session: NO SHOW
Yea, he's really "active" again, isn't he?
Hi dose anyone know of a good story about a girl in a space suit that gets inflated?
>>20594
Tin is a freaking blessing.
Anyone have a drawing of din from zelda oracle of ages getting her dress inflated? I think the author deleted that DA
>>21859
Source: Beeblimp on Twitter
Bump
>>25156
Excellent Asuka
Been a while since I heard of him. I hope he's doing well
>>28874 That's body inflation. It just looks like clothing inflation.
Has anyone got any coco cow videos?
Bump
bump
(42 KB, 432x288, 5bed02867ea8d.image.jpg)
The Recollection of Paula Boynton's 1905 swim to the Coronado Islands

Preface

The late 19th/early 20th century was when Americans began to express their true gall and gumption after the horrors and tragedies of the Civil War. Adventurers from all backgrounds and walks of life came out of the woodwork to lift the spirits of a nation mending it's wounded identity. One of these avant-garde pioneers was Paul Boyton. This dashing young Irishman conquered the waves not with a boat, but with a life-preserving rubber suit that allowed him to paddle through the waves. Before the birth of the motion picture and it's revolution of moving images, men like Boyton were the celebrities of this bold era. Thanks to his exploits and his hand in developing Coney Island's Sealion Park, Boyton's name is an obscure and distant, yet unique mark in the annals of early popular American culture.

From his exploits others followed. Many of them forgotten, but some were rediscovered by historians trawling the depths of obscured chronicles lost to time.

Paula Boynton, is one of those figures plucked from the abyss of obscurity.

Her story was rediscovered from a journal written by her own hand, found in a locked chest unearthed from the rubble of a demolished house on Juniper St. in San Diego's South Park neighborhood. Thanks to Southern California's eternally mild and dry climate, the journal was in impeccable condition. From it's pages we have read about the exploits of a plucky young lady who followed in the footsteps of her idol on the East Coast, and they are as equally fascinating and inspiring as Paul Boyton's were.

Whether her story was forgotten due to the prevailing attitudes of the time that lessened the exploits of female adventurers, or because Paula herself wished to leave it behind is not readily understood. At the time, she was a person of great interest to the public in early 20th century San Diego and Coronado. Now, we can finally share the tales of her exploits as the "Rubber Mermaid of the Pacific".
(2.7 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_001.png)
Paula Boynton's Recollection of the March 5th, 1905 swim from the Coronado Tent City to the Coronado Islands.
---
The first entry in the journal focuses on Ms. Boynton's swim from the Coronado tent city to Mexico's neighboring Coronado Islands, clearly visible from the American mainland.

Boynton made the journey in a Stillman suit of her own design, somewhat similar to that of Boyton's. She was able to complete the journey successfully, albeit, with a return journey that didn't go as expected…
---

3/5/05

Journal of the Coronado Is. Swim

At 9AM, I stood proudly underneath the banner announcing my swim to the islands. I was amazed at how many people had shown up! Everybody came for my swim and I felt both proud, yet slightly nervous.

As the hour turned, I prepared for my plunge into the icy waters. I unbuttoned my blouse and revealed my body, clad in the rubber Stillman skin that I wore. There were some scattered gasps from the older, more prudish members of the crowd, but I ignored them. As I took off my skirt and revealed more of my glistening sealskin-clad body some sailors started wildly hooting and hollering with glee.

I didn't mean for this to turn into a burlesque act, but I just ignored the noise and began to prepare for the trip.
(1.7 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_002.png)
After putting my hood on I reached for the air cylinder and attached the hose from it to the valve on my suit. I knew the water would be quite cold, so I would fill the suit with enough air to insulate me and keep me warm as I paddled the waves.
(2.3 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_003.png)
With a burst of excitement, I grabbed the wheel of the cylinder to open the valve and let the air into my suit. As I felt the air flow underneath the right rubber layer covering my skin I shuddered a bit due to the chilly gas flowing across my body.
(1.8 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_004.png)
The tight rubber skin that covered my body began to swell and bulge all over. It stuck slightly due to the half-dried sweat coating my skin. As the back of my suit filled out I felt the rubber peel away from my buttocks as I clenched them to weather the cold. As my bottom rounded out it let off a somewhat embarrassing "thump!", Like a child hitting a taut drum.
(2.3 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_005.png)
After shutting the gas off, I grabbed my paddle and walked into the churning waves of the Pacific. I waved to the jubilant crowd as they cheered gaily at me. I was ready to go!
(3.2 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_006.png)
While paddling I laid on my back in the buoyant air-inflated suit. As I paddled towards the islands my body began to heat the air in the suit and I felt no more chill. It was tedious, and laborious, paddling for so long. But I had trained myself to weather this long journey. And now, my hard work will pay off!

Halfway to the islands a Navy patrol boat began to approach me. As it passed me I heard the sailor boys on the boat chatter with excitement at the strange bizarre sight of this young lady in a ballooned rubber suit paddling by their iron boat. I just waved playfully at them and let a mile-wide grin grow on my face. This pleased those boys on the boat as they gave me a rousing cheer! Usually they have to wait before they get to shore to see a pretty face, so this must have been a treat for them!

After the white Navy boat passed me and continued on towards port, kept focused on my mission to reach the islands. Due to my perpetual paddling and sweating, I noticed that the air in my suit had expanded, to the point that I was worried it would make paddling difficult due to my ever-increasing girth. Yet, the land was so close, so I kept paddling and pushed on through.

Finally, as the sun began to dip down towards the Ocean I finally reached the beach on the Northeast side of Coronado Is. My suit had bloated up so much, I looked like a whale! But I was so happy and relieved to be back on dry land again!.
(2.9 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_007.png)
After a brief rest, I struggled to get my large ballooned body upright. It took me a few minutes of tumbling and bouncing, but I managed to waddle on my own two feet. I reached over to the valve on my suit with my puffed-up right arm and pulled out the hose from the cylinder I had been dragging this whole time. To let the gas out I pinched the valve and a tremendous gust of air erupted from my suit.

Due to me sweating so much in that sauna-like suit, the air had become so pungent with my feminine odors! I pinched my nose and waved away the smells of my smelly rubber body as the last of the gas leaked out of the valve. Thankfully, there was nobody around to share in my embarrassing stink!

As the sun finally went down below the horizon, I laid down on the sand and rested my exhausted body. I slept like a baby!

-----

The sun came up and lit up the sky with beautiful color. After I woke up from my slumber and stretched my arms and legs, I grabbed the air hose and inserted it back into my suit’s valve. There was no time to waste for my return voyage back to the mainland.

As I turned the wheel on the tank to open the valve and inflate my suit again, I was horrified when the wheel broke off after the firm third turn! How could this happen!? Perhaps the salt water of the sea rusted the valve and weakened it.
(1.9 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_008.png)
My rubber suit began ballooning up, and I had no means to shut off the gas. I quickly picked up the wheel and struggled to re-attach it to the tank. It was nearly impossible. I tried to turn the gas off but all I could do was wobble the now-useless wheel around.
(1.8 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_009.png)
In my panic I accidentally knocked the tank over and it hit the sand. I panicked and tried to do something, anything, but my suit was now getting too large to bend over and grab it!
(1.8 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_010.png)
The stretchy rubber suit continued to billow and balloon larger and rounder around me. As it got more and more gigantic, I was shocked by the feeling of my feet feeling lighter. I was lifting off the ground!? It was true! When buying the gas cylinder I thought I bought only normal air, but it turns out the seller had given me helium by mistake! Curse them and their lazy labeling!

All I could do was scream and cry out as I became so immobile and my suit so round and tight. The squeaking of the shiny tight black rubber filled my ears and drowned out the sound of the waves hitting the beach. Now all I could do was wait for the inevitable…
(1.7 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_011.png)
As I floated upwards, powerless and bound by my own pressurized suit, the weight of the tank pulled the hose out of my suit's valve and I flew off into the sky.
(2.0 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_012.png)
I had never been so terrified before in my life. Tumbling through the open air, I saw the island become more distant and smaller from view, and the ocean below me gently undulated with waves and swells. Tears ran down my face as I wondered…

“Will I float off into space? Will the suit pop? Or will I just fall into the sea and be gobbled up by whatever creatures lurk beneath the waves?” I cried as I contemplated my ultimate fate.

Amazingly, I didn't seem to float too high. I noticed I had just enough gas in the suit to keep me buoyant in the air, but not to float uncontrollably into the higher sky. The surface of the sea still seemed to remain the same. But I was so disoriented and could not tell if I was going North, South, East or West.
(2.0 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_013.png)
For hours I floated. At times I felt so vulnerable, especially since I was naked as a jaybird in this rubber suit that hid my naked feminine body. Good lord, I would sooner die of humiliation if the suit burst and exposed my sweaty, smelly and naked form to gawking eyes! No bloomers to save me here!
(2.1 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_014.png)
After what seemed like an eternity, I finally saw what looked like the thin tan line of land. It was the coast! Thankfully, the winds were blowing me back East towards land, so I still have a chance of survival!

Closer and closer, I approached the coast, but jutting out from the land was a long pier. As I focused on it, I noticed it was a large fishing pier. Thank God I hadn't floated too far South or North! I wasn’t that far from where I started. There was a building on the end of the pier. Martina's cafe! Hopefully she was within! I becan crying out for help and sure enough the crimson-haired Italian lady ran out, wondering what the commotion was.

As I tumbled close to the edge of the pier, Martina looked into my frightened face. Thankfully, she is quite a quick and athletic lady herself. She ran and reached towards my big round tumbling body as I flew over the Pier. Her hands slipped as she tried to grab my left foot, but she tried a second time and clenched her fingers to my right foot and caught me. Good work Martina!
(2.5 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_015.png)
Tethered only by Martina's arm, she walked over to a long leather strap on the pier that used to hold down cargo boxes on the pier during storms and wrapped the strap over my large round body. With a few adjustments she had tied me firmly to the planks of the pier. She watched me as I floated in place, only able to wiggle my nearly immobile hands and feet. I felt so sticky and musty in that thing and all I wanted was to break free! All Martina could do for a few minutes was gawk at the massive balloon-woman in front of her. She even had the nerve to call me cute and press my nose like an elevator button with her finger. The brat!

Sensing my patience was running out, she asked me how she could get the gas out of my suit. I told her the valve to the left of me on the shoulder was what was keeping the helium trapped inside the suit. Being the active and impulsive type, Martina grabbed the valve and began pulling it as hard as she could. I pleaded that she could just squeeze it to let the gas out, but she argued that tugging it away would let it out quickly.

After much tugging and pulling the valve popped free from the suit. Immediately all the gas rushed out of the suit and into Martina's face. She put her hand over her nose as she smelled my ripe potent odor. I began to tear up again, embarrassed. Even worse is that the broken valve made a loud flatulent sound as the air rushed out. I felt like dying from humiliation right then and there!
(3.3 MB, 1768x2500, ASFOB2099_016.png)
As the gas rushed out, I lost buoyancy and crashed down to the wooden planks of the pier. My shiny round body pushed Martina onto her rump and all I could do was holler in terror. The force of the gas shooting out of the broken valve sent my rotund body tumbling around the pier like a child’s ball. My head hit the floor and I got a hard knock against the rail of the pier’s end as the last of the gas left me. I could finally move my arms and legs freely, but I had such a splitting headache from the concussions I sustained after hurtling like a tumbleweed across the pier!
(1.8 MB, 2500x1768, ASFOB2099_017.png)
Being the hospitable type, Martina guided me into her abode and let me rest on the couch. I could barely think or open my eyes. I was so exhausted. Martina brought me tea to clear my head. She was excited to hear about my voyage to the island. What kept running through my mind though was how I could do my next trek at sea without such “inflationary” mishaps. There was much to think about, but time would present itself again for my next exploit…

And this ends the first tale of Paula Boynton’s many adventures as the Rubber Mermaid of the Pacific. As can be gleaned from her accounts it was a bit of a rough start with unexpected results. But, the tales of this dashing young blonde in her rubber suit was not even the most extraordinary of her exploits.
>>38753
>>38764
That isn't inflatable suit art and doesn't belong here.
>>40893
You sure it's her suit what's inflating here?
>>40920
Suit inflation with a tangy pop
>>2462

Hey! Where's the rest of the sequence? Can someone upload them please?
>>42589
Anyone still have Loona fanart?
>>43847
>>43847
What is your head canon if that show would have been made?
>>43876
I don't know, it would have been pretty cool to see
(1.8 MB, 994x1528, 1.png) (1.0 MB, 994x1528, 2.png) (1.1 MB, 994x1528, 3.png)
(1.0 MB, 994x1528, 4.png) (1.1 MB, 994x1528, 5.png) (1.1 MB, 994x1528, 6.png)
>>50000
That’s a big suit
>>51545
source of the second pic?
Any swim trunks inflation?
bump
Bump