/inf/

>>107285
Manners cost nothing dude
CREATOR >> grammar 🔫
>>107293
You joke, but I'd fuck Luffy.
>>107283 (OP)
A villain who creates a serum, gas, virus, something capable of transforming human biology into something far more elastic. Rejected military contract for bulletproof soldiers because they struggled to maintain muscle mass when their legs and arms simply bowed under heavy load.

Tests the creation on unwitting subjects and heros to see how it reacts in different conditions. Hot vs cold, high altitude vs low altitude, etc.
>>107285
Calling an annon underage without actually knowing their age is a whole new level of retardation
(9 KB, 272x185, images (47).jpeg)
>>107296
👀 Then do it you coward! Show your resolve and make or commission some fat or blimped taut post timeskip Luffy you crybaby bitch
>>107361 hall guys always crying about someone taking it all lmao
>>107285
Not if I kill you first, you overaged basement boy!
>>107373
Well, it's supposed to an appreciation thread for some stretchy/inflatable men and women we would likely worship in an X-rated fashion.
>>107451
Well, I really like how some girls (and the occasional male) inflate to a large, round size, and it's really nice how their shirts ride up, revealing nice belly buttons on round inflated bodies. I wouldn't say this in public, but inflated women really turn me on. It's just too bad it's a mere fantasy.
>>107373
Some people never used 4chan so they don't know about saving catalog space by making more generalized threads.