/inf/

Pick don't eat would probably be my favourite but in terms of an actual series that has released in consistent amounts over the years, Wendy wonka. (ignoring the age regression shit.)
airy shamans was so fucking good, does anyone have a full archive?
>>106289
Read my mind. Wendy Wonka 1 and 2 were godly. Same as Pick Don't Eat.
I don't think I've ever seen it pop up here but swelling invasion had some Top tier sequences.
>>106315
The recent ones aren't bad either, though I will say they're weighed down by the other fetishes he's trying to appeal to. 2.8 had unbirth, 2.6 had a fake age regression sequence and 2.5 had melting but the others are fine. I'm just hoping okayok doesn't get sidetracked with making content for ABDL fetishists and gives us somewhat of an update of what's going to happen to the wendy wonka series.

I can't see him abandoning it given its the reason most people like his content, but who knows.
>>106346
We talked about this a bit in another thread but I have a gut feeling okay watches these threads. I made a similar post going against crib keeper and a lot of the non inflation art they'd been doing. Immediately after they dropped like 10 straight comics of crib keeper. Just seemed like odd timing.
>>106354
Didn't some wokie Furry assholes on twitter try to cancel him for liking Trump and he just abandoned his Twitter?