/inf/

I refuse to re-encode the video I have.
I refuse to make the quality worse over time, from upload to another one.
Just say NO to re-encoding. Only lossless uploads/downloads, that's my position. Stop fucking up the things we have.
Allow .flv.
>Allow .flv.
The problem is modern browsers won't play it. You have to find and download a player for it.

DA still has artists' .flv's posted all these years after the format was killed by Adobe itself. You can still see them, but only if you download the files and run them in a Flash player locally on your machine. Some people are technical enough to know how but others aren't.

Better to re-encode at high enough quality and keep the media from becoming lost.
>>108438

What's the game?
Stop making new threads, it's making it hard for me to scroll! There's too many niece threads! Why do you need one thread for you're personal preference! We only need one for all inflation content! In fact, we didn't even need a board! We could just use one thread for all inflation content on the bbw board! Waaah!
>>109645
Stop crying like a fucking baby, god the way you're acting your probably a minor site should ban you just to play it safe.