/inf/

(1.8 MB, 3009x1395, bp.png)
So as we've all seen in recent years, lots of content creators have been using these... breastplates? And they seem to inflate pretty well. I was wondering how they do that as I'd love to buy one and make a rig for my wife. Some of the descriptions say they are filled with silicone or cotton. Does anyone know how to make them blow up? Do you remove the cotton and put balloons in there or just make an air tight hole and inflate? Also, has anyone seen the newish TMC breast inflation montage? because in one small scene they use a butt version that blows up. its the first I've seen of that as their other butt props just seem to be balloons or shaped inflatable leggings. I'd love to see more of the new butt design. I've seen realistic butt and hip suits like the boobs online to buy too. so maybe they can be blown up.
I think I can make a rig with tubes, vales, and a pump. Just a matter of seeing how to involve the breast or butt plates.
Any experience guys? Thanks.
>>103501
The alternative if you aren't using breast forms is a lot of the old expansion videos or the really big stuff would just use large party balloons that were designed to be round when inflated. I forget if there was a certain term you'd use when searching for them that would make them easier to find when searching, but yeah, it's just round balloons under their shirt, nothing particularly special like breast forms or specialty devices.
>>103501
Thank you. I've seen regular balloons under the shirt and they don't look great to start off with. They sit on top of the boobs and look separate.So that's why I like the breast forms. I'll give this a try.
>>103523
Yeah but balloons are best if you ever decide to go with a popping route end to some content
(114 KB, 800x800, 0d18-super_strong_hip_pants_2-0-1-800x800.jpg)
>>103501
This is a really good chart thanks for sharing.

I have bought several chest pieces to do inflation stuff with my GF and this would have saved us a lot of headaches. To anyone including OP planning to buy one of these, adhesive glue (Sil-Poxy) is a REQUIREMENT. The silicone is very stretchy and durable until punctured, and whatever hole you make for hoses WILL tear with each stretch from inflation. I havent tried out using a channel from the nipples instead of behind the breasts, that will be our next project.

I am also curious if there is a chart for the hip/ass expansion rig, madzisstacked has a set up i cant understand how its done. She uses the same super wide hip/butt piece from Roayner but for one there is no place to insert balloons to blow up each individual cheek and two it has a honey comb structure inside to reduce its weight (the thing weighs 10kg) and so anything inflating inside really highlights the small honeycomb shapes, makes it look really lumpy :( padding may be the only way to fill it out without them being pronounced but we have yet to test that out.

If anyone has any other info or suggestions I am open to try things out.
>>103740
Nice. Thanks for sharing the hip pants. where did you find this? Does it look really that bad inflating? How did you guys inflate the ass on this? I'd love to see what you mean by the honeycomb. any pics would be greatly appreciated. You said it was hard but I wonder if it looks at least passable.
I'll definitely get the silpoxy to secure the tube in the boob rig. I'll upload pics or something to show how it goes. I might bite the bullet and get hip/ass pants and see how well I can inflate them.
We're going to get a helium tank or electric balloon pump along with tubes for an even inflation. To be honest, the butt rig is what we want but seemed hard to make it look good. madz rig is great. and the tmc video I mentioned.
>>103740
>madzisstacked has a set up i cant understand how its done
I'm pretty sure they're water balloons in shapewear under Roanyer's hip pants.

Somewhere on her Twitter/Loyalfans/whatever she posted about the the rig tearing from taint to butthole, which is exactly the same problem we ran into trying to use water balloons under their hip pants.

She also wears honeycomb patterned leggings (https://www.ebay.com/itm/363124014341) over them to hide the honeycomb shapes of the hip pants.

Since you're looking for suggestions though...

Roanyer does have their shakeable hip pants that have separate pockets for each cheek, so you could use the breast expansion chart idea with those. The only problem is you can't sit down while wearing them or the cheeks will explode.

There's also Climax's R3 Gold and the 25 inch Fantasia that might be worth looking into, but they need a lot of work to be converted into something wearable.

Ideally what you'd want though are cotton filled shakeable hip pants made of MUCH thicker silicone.
I've never tried anything myself, just figured I'd share this bearchive forum thread that I found a while back about a DIY inflatable rig for breast inflation. They use sodium polyacrylate to make balloons more realistic. May help if you want a cheaper alternative to the silicone breast suits

https://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=10002133.0

Anywho, >>103802 thanks for sharing. I'm curious if anyone has ideas about how TMC does ass inflation. Some of their recent videos are absolutely gargantuan (e.g. vdo-125-2482 or vdo-125-2501), but they look well done (assuming they lay on their front, I'm guessing catastrophe would ensue if they sat down)
Anyone have a guide for a belly inflation rig? I've seen a lot of them but not many tutorials.
>>103815
>vdo-125-2482 or vdo-125-2501
They're just 75 cm exercise balls under leggings. You can get them for about $10 a piece at any department/sporting goods store and the 10X leggings that fit them are here (https://loveyourpeaches.com/collections/peaches-plus-1x-10x/products/full-length-leggings-2).

You can sit on exercise balls obviously, but it doesn't look as convincing unless you're laying on your front. Water filled exercise balls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4wSo6ZqrMk) look and act more realistic from all angles (and you can still sit on them), but they weigh about as much as a real ass that size would too (100 pounds per cheek at 75 cm).

By the way,
>absolutely gargantuan
You can buy exercise balls up to 180 cm in diameter, so TMC's rig could go almost three times as big as it is. Good luck finding size 30XL pants though. lol
>>103830
Three options depending on what you're looking for:

1. Do >>103501 but with one of Roanyer's pregnant bellies if you want Madz' or DiscoKitten's belly inflation rig. The most realistic rig.

2. Water filled exercise ball under shapewear is what everyone did before Roanyer existed. That's the rig Jasmine Mendez, ThiccPreg and ILuvBeingPregnant use. You want the shapewear with shoulder straps though (think one piece bathing suit) because otherwise the belly falls down. The cheapest rig.

3. Add a spherical pouch for an exercise ball on the outside of the shapewear. It's the rig most vore fursuiters (Zuel) go with, and most of those suits are made by BNCCreations. The largest/most durable rig.
>>103762
We got a set of the super strong hip pants from roanyer
(https://www.roanyer.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_61&product_id=245) you can see the internal material is a honey comb shape again to give it that width without being 6 inches thick of silicone, because this is 10kg alone, VERY heavy. We use 30g - 50g weather balloons purchased from (https://www.kaymont.com/balloons?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5MKruJPOgwMVTWpHAR3e7QYqEAAYASAAEgJBy_D_BwE) now THESE give you size while also staying soft, just be careful putting weight on them if they arent fully contained otherwise they will stretch out of any openings unevenly until it becomes transparent and thats when its very likely to pop. Anyways I used these balloons one for each cheek and it filled it out to the point the honey comb structure was showing, gives off like a cellulite look which >>103802 mentioned the scrunch leggings hides it well.

Careful on purchasing roanyer products though, I specifically purchased US items to keep shipping low along with their buy 1 get 1 free deal and i still paid $200 in shipping fees, practically bought the stuff at full price regardless.
whats the consensus on wubbles and wubble adjacent products
>>103439 (OP)
This could do well as a /mime/ or /pretend/ general.
>>103815
My man! That's my post! Still been very successful with the setup. I've remade/built all new rigs that are hands free and portable. The SO has been great about wearing them from time to time and she's gotten comfortable with larger and larger iterations. Current one has 2200ml of gel in each balloon setup. She wore it for 5 hours on NYE at a dance club and slowly got HUGE.
I've learned a ton making them over the years and have pointers for improvising them instead of going the roayner route.
>>106130
By chance, you wouldn't still have the photos linked from that original thread posting? The Imgur link is 404'd.

Just a shot in the dark.
>>106137
I'm on the road for work this week. I'll see what I can find over the weekend. The photos still exist. I don't know why imgur is being such a little bitch because they're still on imgur on my end.
>>106130
Would it be possible to get an updated writeup with all of your experience, tips, tricks, and revisions? It'd be much much appreciated. I'm considering getting into creating expansion content. That being said, what's everyone's favorites/peeves when it comes to the category?
>>106165

>>106165
Sure! I'll try not to be too long winded.

The vessel I use to contain the rig is a sports bra produced by the brand Kindred Bravely. They have very stretchy sports bras that come in XXL cup size. They call them "busty and XL busty" and the sports bras I use specifically have removable padding pockets. That will be important. There are also pass throughs between the pockets that I can sneak tubing and wiring.

The expansion setup is a total of 4, 10 gram weather balloon from scientificsales.com. they only come in red but in a black sports bra you can't tell how bright red they are. They also have large wide necks which makes building easier.

The way the setup expands, I start with a balloon that I put into a bowl, and add water to using a measuring cup. I also double check my work by keeping everything on a kitchen scale. 1ml of saline is ~1mg so I build the rig based on a volume/cc of an implant. Anyway. I add liquid until I've reached desired size/weight. Id suggest starting with AT LEAST 500ml because it allows for more expansion and more "realism" I'll explain more on that later. I add sodium polyacrylate to the balloon and mix. It takes about 5-10 minutes for the gel to setup. Use the powder sparingly, because you want a close approximation/jiggle of a boob. A lot of squeezing helps with the determination. After making so many, I've lost count of how much powder I use, but I suspect for 500ml H2O try 1/4tsp of powder. Your experience and desire may vary.
THEN down the neck of the water/gel filled balloon, insert a second balloon. The magic is you inflate the inner balloon with air, this balloon pushes outward on the gel, and the gel filled balloon expands. Finish by putting aquarium tubing down the neck of the air balloon, then rubber band shut. I've found a small square of fabric wrapped around the neck helps save the latex balloon and allows you to go back and change the size a little easier. Repeat these steps to make 2 gel filled balloons

Connect the setup with a T tube, where the bottom of the T is open. Attach a second T tube using the bottom of the T as the connection. Should look like a big capital "i" in times new roman. On one half of the open T tube, you connect a USB aquarium pump. They're relatively quiet and small. On the other half of the open T tube attach about 8" of aquarium tubing and a twist valve (this valve will be how you deflate the setup)

I have found taping everything together goes better than glue, because it makes repairs far easier. So to recap, you have 2 gel balloons linked together on either side of a T tube, that goes down into another upside down T tube that connects to a pump on on end and a valve on the other.

Using the removable padding pouch in the sports bra, fish the entire setup into the inside of the sports bra. This part is a pain in the balls, because I've typically found it's easier to tape everything together and move it as a single unit that to try to tape it blindly.

The nice thing about the sports bra I recommended, it is entirely open on the inside, so you can then place a thin pocket juice USB power pack into one side, and connect it to the USB pump. Snake the deflator valve to the armpit on the other side.

Voila! Portable self contained setup.

Some things I've learned:

the more gel, the more expansion you get, as it gets larger and larger the gel spreads out and eventually it looks closer to a balloon than a boob. That's how I've gotten my lady up to the point of wearing a setup with 2200ml (equivalent of a 2200cc implant! Which is WILD to think we started at 500ml!) The weight and bounce keep them looking more realistic. Now obviously with it large enough, folks will simply assume they are a boob job, not balloons (we both get off on a little public play but your experiences may vary)

A second sports bra is basically mandatory. 1) the weight hangs well off of whoever wears it and it can be uncomfortable. 2) the second sports bra addresses a common BE rig problem, that balloon will often inflate in unequal amounts. The second sports bra places just enough "back pressure" on the system that they self equalize and inflate at the same rate.

This is what I've settled on for a BE rig that I get to see my lady use 1-2 times a month when we go out for drinks or dinner at a medium sized city about an hour away. She was the one who specifically requested the ability to deflate them when she wanted and as it turned out, this was an amazing addition. She's way more willing to go MASSIVE if we bar hop, she can open the valve, deflate during the walk, close the valve at the new place and start growing and teasing me all over again. She LOVES to see my reactions and the more teasing she gets the better her experience, even if she gets dirty looks for "having" giant tits in entirely too tight dresses and tops.
>>106165
Me again. One thing i forgot to mention, the USB power pack I use has a small on off button. It's how we control the inflation. I'm currently trying to experiment with a remote control so that she doesn't need to reach into her arm pit to push the button, even though she's gotten adept at using it. She also liked the idea of me being the one in control and I liked that too. It's been frustrating trying to find a small enough remote control USB receiver, but if I get it to work, I'll let you know. 641cdb
>>106177
What a great and detailed write-up. Thanks! My wife and I will defiantly try that way. We are toying with the idea of making a video of the inflation. Not sure yet. How fast do you inflate them? We'd love to see. Maybe on a Mannequin or blurred if you don't want to be seen. I think we'll blur ours.
>>106164
>>106177

Thank you so much for the great description! Hopefully someday I can put it to use.

Since it's been some time, have you had the chance to find the photos? No worries if not.

Also >>103853 I meant to thank you for this too. I was wondering if you (or anyone else) had ideas about how they do the sizes leading up to the end state as well. For instance, if you look at the preview clips for the references I gave before:
vdo-125-2482, 44s in
vdo-125-2501, 23s in
Or maybe a better idea is the end states of:
vdo-125-1906
vdo-125-1982
vdo-125-2202
I mean maybe some of these are exercise balls too, but some of them seem like they'd be too big for the Roayner stuff but too small to be exercise balls. Unless they're just like, smaller exercise balls?
>>106625
Oh, that? That's a skin colored version of the pink ass expansion rig they use. The pink one is a halter top bodysuit with an inflatable butt. You can see the top part of it pretty well in vdo-125-1840 and the bottom part in vdo-125-2160. The nude colored one in the clips you linked is just the lower half.

Anyways, it's made by Candy Coated. All of their products are made to order so you'd have to special order a rig from them to get one, but if you want to make it yourself, it's just a double chambered pair of PVC leggings.

"Double chambered" means there are two separate inflatable pockets to the rig. The first chamber is between your skin and an inner pair of pants. The second chamber is between an inner pair of pants and an outer pair of pants. If you know anything about how blueberry suits work, it's the same idea - you're not wearing an inflatable sphere, you're wearing a form fitting bodysuit with a sphere inflated AROUND it. With the breastforms the pocket that's filled with air/cotton/silicone is the second chamber. Same idea here.

Here's how you make the rig.

First, cut holes for the buttcheeks in whichever pair is going to be the outer pair of pants (if you want the hips and thighs to inflate with the butt I'd suggest going a size or two larger for the outer pants). Cut a beach ball in half, glue the halves on the outside of the buttcheek holes in the outer pants, and set that aside for now.

Next take the inner pair of pants, cut a hole in them, and glue a valve with the plug facing the inside of the pants.

The last thing you do is put the inner pair of pants inside the outer pair of pants and glue the waistbands and ankles together, sealing off the space between both pants and creating the second chamber. If you connect a pump to the valve, it fills the second chamber, inflating the space between the inner pants and outer pants, as well as the beach ball buttcheeks you've added to them.

Resources:
https://www.makeitkinky.com/made-to-order-pvc/jogging-trousers-tr04/ (the ones Candy Coated actually use, but you can use any PVC pants)
https://www.amazon.com/Hott-Products-Unlimited-Boobie-Beach/dp/B07F1M1S46 (if you want the rig to be skin colored, but again, you can use any PVC beach ball)
https://www.youtube.com/@candycoatedkink (Candy Coated's Youtube channel, has some tutorials and helpful if you're not familiar with how to make/repair inflatable rigs)
https://www.amazon.com/Colored-Smooth-Waterproof-Fabric-Jewelry/dp/B0BNKQNWQZ/ (nude colored PVC sheets if needed)

For what it's worth, Maxgrowth's hip/butt/thigh rigs are the same setup with fabric and cotton instead of PVC and air, and you can do the same process by gluing two of Roanyer's hip pants inside of each other if you want to.
New posters can be a menace.