/inf/

Could someone upload these mixtrix files.
(375 KB, 794x878, media_GB6BN1JXwAA6EbR.png)
The best audio is made by freelancers who love this and also if they're female.
anyone got any of audioplayer090s bursting stuff?
>>103003
I don't know who you are, THANK YOU
Does anyone have any audio that is not POV and that is female inflation?
Oh. It's all just stuffing with gurgling noises. No actual inflation. Oh well. Each to their own.
>>102356 (OP)
>myairbridge.com/en/#!/transfer/MlHFkYqOBhs/us3
re-up?
>>103196
There were about four of these years ago put out by someone named PrivateJoker. He had a site called Swellsounds but took it down. There was a blueberry one and a first person inflation in addition to the one you posted. Wish I had them still.
Any bursting audio
>>103240
Just download the mega someone posted, it's got more of the audioplayer stuff than the mab link did
>>103391
And, you have the MEGA of that "someone"
>>103453
Any good soul I can get:
"Condemned to a Life of Overeating"
Bump
Fuck! I just found this thread. May I please have some bestories.net audios? I'll give some madzisstacked and taylormadeclips videos for it!
>>103848
This is one of the hottest things I’ve ever heard
the title for this thread is audio so I assume it's all expansion related?

if so, I was wondering if anyone had any sound effects

as I had a couple of customs In the works and the person said they'd put some in if I could provide them.

I'd be looking for creaking/groaning noises

inflation and expansion noises

some fluid, if possible

maybe some sounds for a shrinking effect?

any help would be appreciated πŸ™
just to add to that last one... If anyone has any destruction noises

like metal or wood that would be appreciated too
anybody got more blueberry inflation audio?
>>104384
I have a voicemail of someone saying yeah. Then I see babies like wtf how she catch me like that lmao
Maybe not the right thread but:
Anyone got any good inflation sound effect packs?
i got a new pc anyone have audioplayer090's stuff?
Anyone have any good ASMR? Most of the ones I find are cringe or fetish bait on YouTube
Bump
Plump
πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—
B.U.M.P
>>106355
Holy shit my dick! That Australian woman is hot. Is there any more on her?
>>106715
Thanks anon. I just recently discovered this thread.
Download as many as you can and find more information about this hot bitch, IT'S AN ORDER!!!
>>106743
If you go to bestories site and find one she's in, like Going Down, they'll tell you who's in it. It looks like it's by FreeStyleVA. But I can't find then anywhere else
>>106715
This video gives me so much life man. Billions
>>107542
Everybody dowload ALL now!!!
>>107542
come on man, it went down after a day
>>107593
oops, the page just wasn’t loading correctly. my sincerest apologies
Amateur who like to do voices >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AI voices of celebrities
>>106326
Does anyone have BE Stories?
Because the requested transfer does't exist.
here's some stuff from tmc when they were doin audio shit, as well as some inflation sound effect packs, so people can edit their own audio if they want to. i got a bunch of the latter, so ill upload those too if anyone wants
https://mab.to/t/6kpclsiLqRW/us2
>>109131
that blueberry inflation audio was pretty damn good also i wouldnt mind if you posted more sound packs, i like having them.
>>109131
Brother, there are only 5 stories, I don't want to complain but I expected more and I'm not referring to the previous audio stories B.E. I'm just saying that if you have more stories, share them, I'm looking forward to it. (PLEASE)
>>109142
gotcha bro, here's a bunch of audio packs, alongside some inflation audios I found.
https://mab.to/t/9Mfeur9p6ji/us2
which btw, if you wanna somewhat easily find inflation audio stuff, sorry to say, but furries might be your best bet. Theres one specifically, sangriasnake, that does inflation audios. Some of em are just pure soundscapes, so you don't have to deal with any furry related stuff if you don't want to. Theres also furaffinity, which has a dedicated audio filter in its search thing, so you can just type in 'inflation', filter for audio, and you got some. its partially how i found out about some of these audio files n shit. sometimes you gotta wade through shit to find gold
>>109156
many thanks my man. furries are absolutely cracked at making audio, just sucks that they're fuckin furries but hey ill take what i can get
Anyone have
Bouncing Bubbles Taste Test part 2? isnt in the dump
>>109158
Im gonna keep it real, imo furries make some of the best inflation content, as well as WG content in general. people dont wanna admit this, but its fuckin true. They're the ones who put some of the most effort into making inflation content out there tbh. Half the time I see someone in an inflatable suit making semi-consistent content, its furries. There's a bunch of games made by furries that have to do with inflation/weight gain, and one of em was so good it briefly got mainstream attention with Tribal Hunter. And there's animations, which furries have more of from my view. Not to mention, as much as furaffinity is an aging dinosaur of a site ran by someone who defends literal pedos (look up dragoneer and sangie), they have a great search system that filters out into exactly what you wanna see, unlike DA. You have to, on some level, give it to em.
Anyone have:

CafΓ© Woods Kink - Buffet Binge Turns Belly Expansion & Bursting (AUDIO) - MP4
>>109451
Could you at least contribute?
>>109578
It's true, it's also difficult to get a clip like that and if that weren't enough, it seems to be one of those that aren't very good because the actress doesn't seem to put much into it... How can I put it... "STYLE"
>>109582
I agree, the ones with realistic sound effects of balloons and crackling in the background are the best, although they get better with good dialogue and a dramatic plot with the actress moaning, laughing, burping while talking, fooling around and all those kinds of details that They give an excellent touch to these audios.
PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE MORE AUDIO THAT HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN GIVEN IN THIS THREAD???
Still need "Condemned to a Life of Overeating" by Tara Tainton. someone must have it!!!
>>109677
this is the audio thread.
>>109677
Hey friend, I don't know who you are or how kind you are, but if you could get more audios of this type, preferably (burping - explosion at the end), you would be helping MANY people.
bump
>>111336
Stop sending white women to stalk members you union people are weird. And stop calling members phones to harass them. Thats how you get shot. Irish prick
>>111338
no, i'm sending more. wait by the phone, they're coming for you too
>>111340
Make sure you dont get disconnected
If anyone has any weight gain popping audio that doesn't have any dialogue in it (moans are fine) please post that shit
bump
Bump
Anyone have a audio but with final pop???
(7.8 MB, Sablique Blueberry Factory Tour TMC.ogg)
TMC produced some free audio clips some time ago. Worth reposting these in a more accessible place.
Sablique blueberry inflation audio clip.
Bump
Hey, does anyone have Breast inflation audios?
FUCK I MISSED THE DROP
Was there any audios from bestories.net?
There was someone on deviantart a while back I think they went by vopeji or something like that and I think I remember they made some audio so I was wondering if anyone has that
Can you do it again? I miss it?>>115950
>>117040
Aliens exist. I saw a dancing monkey in a hidden shelter cave
>>117168
Yeh man. Tune in next week for "Inflated Farts", then "Inflated Puking", followed by "Tortured Screams - whilst Inflated", topped off with a good few samples of "Petulant Children having temper tantrums - whilst someone somewhere is at some point... Inflated".

Fuck'n stoopid man.
>>117167
There's no inflation it's just burps
Anyone have sometime New????
does anyone have gum chewing turns dick inflation by weirdwood?
>>119163
I agree, can someone BUMP this?
please somebody reup, and maybe with a link that lasts a bit longer, BE stories stuff is so hard to find
Popped or detailed story
Does anyone have the inflation sound effects from Wicked Pump?
reup, on a permanent link maybe? I have a few BE audio but won't upload unless someone reshared the BE stories audios
>>103033

Does anyone know if there's stuff similiar to audioplayer90's? I.e inflation, bursting and/or flatulance, with detailed narration or second person commentary
>>121086
GOD DAMN IT!! I've just missed it!
(18 KB, 300x203, IMG_8712.jpeg)
does anyone have these from CoffeeCakeDemon audio different blueberry experience or peaches and cream?
>>103033
Is there any bursting without farts?
>>124361
ARE THERE MORE LIKE THIS? WHERE AND DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING THEM???
>>121337
Any chances for a reup?
How about a dream track with inflation audio?
Any good inflation audio plays on YouTube? Like ones that are over an hour or equal over an hour, or something?
>>124694

I just discovered this thread, any chance of a reupload?
>>124694

Just missed the re-upload/ Could you please re-re-upload it thanks.