/inf/

>>101795 (OP)
Why does this warrant a fucking thread, Can't you just post this shit in the blueberry thread? Woohoo, Annasophia Robb who played violet 18 years ago turned 30, totally good reason for a thread...
>>101801
I'm personally tempted to make a thread calling for order to this chaos,but I feel that it would only contribute to the problem. Either that or only 2 or 3 people would respond before it goes dead.
(853 KB, 1290x960, Peetah.png)
Also appropriate image is appropriate.
>>101802
Yeah, How many times will I have to see 'POST LEFT ARM INFLATION LOST MEDIA FROM 2005' threads that get 7 posts before the mods do something about it.
I find it both interesting and unfortunate that this is what she is remembered for (at least here, she might be remembered for other things outside of this community). Like she was in other movies. I watched Bridge to Terabithia again recently, which she was in. Good movie, but god it disturbed me for some reason.

She still acts, just none of it is big production stuff. But yeah, fancy being remembered as a blueberry. Hell of a legacy.

Denise Nickerson didn't do much after Willy Wonka either, except something about tracking down terrorists in the middle east. I don't remember the details.