/inf/

(253 KB, 720x1116, комикс1.jpg)
Hello everyone. I'll try to get straight to the point- on November 21 (that is, in fact today), the comic Perform Under Pressure 4 was released. This is one of the few comics of the studio that was interesting to me-I'VE BEEN JOKINGLY WAITING FOR IT SINCE spring-since issue 3 ended at the most epic moment and from that moment I was waiting for a new issue to FIND OUT HOW THIS HEROINE SURVIVED.
So I want to ask-does anyone have it-would it be difficult to post it? I have a lot of comics to exchange. Please, I really ask you not to ignore this moment. Thank you in advance for your attention.
BEG THREAD YOU DUMB SELFISH ASSHOLE
Already bought it
>>100560
What good news)).If you can post it here, I will be very grateful to you.
>>100560
Well then hurry the fuck up and post it geez
(231 KB, 1493x733, ш1.jpg)
>>100560
Well... will you be able to throw him a comic here? I've really been waiting for this comic for a long time, so I'm waiting for your feedback.I'm counting on it. Please)
I'll also add-I can really give some comics from expansion fancomics for exchange-I've done this before and made a whole branch on expansion fan). Everyone was benefited.
Therefore, I am really looking forward to this comic, and in order for the message to be useful, I found one of the frames on the site. There is an intrigue, the plot is definitely worthwhile)).
>>100571
Yes-I have the third part. To confirm my words-I will throw it off soon. But after that, it would be fair for SOMEONE to lay out the fourth part. Is it okay?