/gen/

(356 KB, 538x420, 000.PNG)
I'm just asking, I wanted to open a LMBB thread on /bbw/ whilst sharing stuff, but every other thread got deleted within hours. Has she contacted the mods to secure her privacy?
>>9842 (OP)
prob has them on payroll wouldn't doubt it after what milkmerz pulled
Probably because of the circumstances of why she left the fetish
>>9899
The fucker doxxed the shit out of her
>>9899
milkmerz (faceless youtuber who doxxes gainers) has exposed her, scaring her and making her leave the scene. I'm pretty sure he'll make countless other gainers quit, which is sad.
>>9903
>milkmerz
Just searched his channel, this is soo dumb. He's defo in on the fetish and finds her hot yet knows making that video will get her to quit
such a shame
Possibly one of the biggest fishers in the history of the “community”. I’m glad she’s gone.
Yet another thread got removed within hours, that's sad
>>10029
Other models constantly spam multiple sites & social media trying to attract new customers but LMBB literally never even posted anywhere but Patreon lol. She was the least money-oriented, apart from women like Cowcake who don't sell content.
she charged $20 a month for phone videos that didn’t show her face and repeatedly skipped months and didn’t refund anybody... yeah what a great business woman LOL
I never had a problem with Milklmerz.
He never really doxed anyone, he just posted what he knew using any names unless they were public already.
Unless this was new video I never saw
>>12452
Never using any names