/gen/

(91 KB, 720x603, 20201203225325-33971be6.jpg) (51 KB, 486x499, 20210124054227-52a324b9.jpg)
There's no way I could just pick one, but this one always stands out to me. Not even close to my favourite model, but god damn she ruined herself. It's incredible. How about you? Post your favs.
As much as I like fatties, I think she looked way better slim, heart breaking.
>>8668

Nah.
>>8684
Bruh, that face kills it for me. As someone who likes their women bedbound, I'll take the skinny side.
(42 KB, 500x500, tumblr_c09966ffa81b37319154624ea3fa771b_9d9ca8b6_500.jpg)
Hard agree with OP- she's one of the best gains going, right now. I think she looks incredible. Though for my tastes, she's actually a bit on the small side still- she's certainly growing into being a favorite for sure.

Can't understand how folks can love fat women but not love the fat faces that come along with it? Feels low-key fatphobic to me, but that's not my business.

My current favorite gain is Mariabbw. She's gorgeous, is 100% a real feedee/gainer, and has only gotten more babely as she's gained. I've been on her Onlyfans for a while, and definitely recommend it:
onlyfans.com/ssbbwmaria
>>8688

>Can't understand how folks can love fat women but not love the fat faces that come along with it? Feels low-key fatphobic to me, but that's not my business.

Ehhh, facial fatness doesn't necessarily correlate with facial "cuteness" (feminine facial neoteny, to be a scientific sperg about it). Her gains ended up highlighting the less feminine aspects of her natural facial features, like the squinty eyes, big nose and narrow lips, that weren't as evident when she was skinny. It is what it is, just the genetic luck of the draw in this particular case.

Personally, I prefer fat faces and would still choose her, squinty eyes and all, over a case of "Kelligrl syndrome." And of course the rest of her is 10/10. It's mindblowing watching someone who used to be so conventionally hot go all out in her pursuit of this fetish.
>>8688
>Can't understand how folks can love fat women but not love the fat faces that come along with it? Feels low-key fatphobic to me, but that's not my business
I love big girls with skinny faces, but to each his own, I guess. Years ago, I got "catfished" by an absolutely massive girl with a skinny face on Tinder who only had face pics on her profile. I've been chasing that dragon ever since.
real talk: we all know the entire "body positivity" movement is aimed at obese girls with skinny faces and good fat distribution; disabled people, fat men and people with vitiligo be damned
>>8803
Damn has she said how she's gaining so fast?
>>8803

Damn
>>8954
Answer isn’t very fun, she used to be anorexic which I assume destroyed her metabolism
>>8803
She's making me proud to be British.
>>8803
Where does she upload content?
(51 KB, 640x640, weight loss.jpg) (68 KB, 640x640, april 2020.jpg)
She hasn't posted on FF in years, and I found a couple pics on Stufferdb from April 2020 that show her weight loss progress, wondering if these are old pics - or did she recently re-gain?
>>9043

I don't get it. Are these before or after pics?
>>9043
She's still posting there, just under a different account (ivannaeattalott8)
>>8803
Hoooooly shit. In that pic with the white bra and shorts she had basically my dream body for a woman. Somebody please tell me there's more of her from that point in time. She still looked pretty good later on but that specific shot is... Damn.
>>9056

Damn, who’s the first one?
>>9098
ThiSadworld, ate those 2 burgers and all24 of those tacos, most in one bite. i havent seen anyone else eat as much in one go
>>9117

i just subbed to her OF and Im not sure if Id ever had a bigger conflict with my dick between how hot she is eating food versus how not hot her face and body are.

like she looks jusstttttt okay enough that i can focus on the stuffing but when i focus too hard on her face the game is over
>>8954
>>8958
It's not because she was anorexic, per se. She is taking antipsychotic medication (Seroquel iirc), which is notorious for making people gain weight like crazy. Ofc, the reason for her being on antipsychotics is likely related to the history of anorexia, but not quite one and the same.