/gen/

(310 KB, 405x535, jessica torres.png)
Discuss and post pictures of fat Latina girls
(586 KB, 597x422, cheetahpearl.png)
How do I get a fat Mexican gf to spend a comfy Christmas with?
(414 KB, 477x567, 890.png)
(751 KB, 668x560, Dankii.png)
Imagine cuddling with her
>>8083
I always thought the she was Southeast Asian.
>>8081
Unironically this. How do you even get a fat Latina gf? They are so hot to me.
>>8267

WHO DA GIRL IN RED SHIRT? I WUD HIT DAT SHIT FO SURE! LEMME NUT IN IT SON
>>9108
beautyfatandy on instagram
She makes fetish content too but I'm not sure where
As a Mexican I can tell that obesity in women is pretty common so lots of gals around here could be considered as BBW.
>>9174
Mexico has the hottest women on earth IMO
>>8187
Latina MILFs are the greatest thing in human history.
>>9108
LauraFatty on Curvage
>>8185
Got one in college, 5'4 and probably at 300. Couldn't go up the stairs, had to use the elevator. Could go down the stairs though for some reason.
Very soft. Never had sex with her though, kinda sad about that part. Had huge arms, big belly (almost touched the steering wheel in her puny car), and a round butt.

Introduced myself to her randomly via cold approach in the library. She was really happy about it, guess guys never approached her (particularly good looking ones. I look good; >6ft, good nose, symmetrical face, blue euyes, brown hair, and in decent shape, so that's probably why she was so happy in hindsight).

She probably left me because that was my second legit relationship of any kind with a girl and I was too timid. She had to make the first move (which was my first kiss).
>>9174
Is it on purpose or just coincidental
>>9957

The latter, they have that cross between poverty keeping one in their place but having enough access to cheap calories to bulk em' up.
>>10035 no idea if its still true but years ago for many coca cola was easier to get and cheaper than water.
>>9896

This MF’er speaking the truth!
>>8267
The third picture, hrrrrrngh
>>8258
Holy fuck, go to kamylla_raynnara on instagram, scroll to the very bottom of her posts, and work your way up. That’s one of the most massive gains I’ve seen. And it doesn’t even seem intentional.
(1.2 MB, 1108x605, 20170322104633-0ce588ec-la.png)
without a shadow of a doubt bigsoftie is my all time favourite fatty
absolutely a shame theres so little of her around
>>11849
does anyone have that video where she was sitting on her bed housing pizza and burping? I'd love to see that again
(168 KB, 545x600, 5c93a52529e6c.png)
A Dominican American minor celebrity. She was by no means close from achieving the BBW status yet, but goddamn she used to look good at her peak weight.

She has lost tens of thousands of followers right after she showed off her major weight loss for the world to see on her Instagram. Fake arse Body Positivity advocate.
>>11860
Dios mío! Gracias 🙏🏼
There was a video clip I saw on youtube of a hispanic bbw model doing a bikini photo shoot with a bunch of other bbws. Speaking spanish. Can't find it for the life of me.
>>11860
Could you reup pls, she's one of my favorites and I'd be so thankful to get my hands on anything from her
What exactly are you looking for? More info please?
>>11860
Can you reup that link?
Boys you want to find a fat Mexican GF head to San Antonio Texas.
>>15188
THEY GOT SOME BIG OL' WOMEN
>>16980

The damn churros
>>17000
what do they got down in San Antonio chuck?
>>15158
>>19231

Pretty sure she is Italian-American so not Latino but guess since she's hot and could "pass" as Latino it's accepted
She’s Arab, not Latina