/gen/

(28 KB, 600x338, CpdM76kWcAAKWvK.jpg)
Thread for under represented content. What are your picks?

A big one for me is eating straight butter or lard. Seems like a pretty obvious one for a model leaning into the whole glutton thing. I would have expected that kind of thing from Layla or maybe Mochii, but I can only think of a handful of models who have ever done it.
more in public stuff, the only ones i can really thinm of who've done it properly are bonnie and jodie, but some stuff along the same lines from someone like luna would be god tier
>>7738
think*
Either force feeding or funneling.
Need more pampering royalty, brat, belly worship, ddlg, and BDSM dynamics. Never enough good burps either for some of the hottest girls.
Belly button fucking/dildo-ing
>>7738
Iirc Trysta has a vid where she's gorging herself in a bikini at the beach. She gets a lot of stares!
Fat girls being humiliated/dominated by skinny girls. The comparison will show how fat, greedy and lazy the piggies are. A fatty who consumes tons of energy everyday but cant even move her body really deserves a good humiliation from her fit fellow.
Snoring/sleep apnea SSBBWs
Slob and farting
Hiding stuff in fat rolls
OINKING, GRUNTING, MOOING, SNORTING
(954 KB, 360x309, wakingupfat.gif)
Waking up fat. Most models have their obligatory half-assed vid, but Vallery did one with a thin model for the "before", even that cheap practical effect sold me more. Models like Mochi that planned on long term gains could've filmed that sort of content in advance, but alas
>>7737 (OP)
light slob, i just like messy eating and burps
>>8520
Noticed the thin model had a tattoo and thought of a great way to add to this.

Have her wear pajama to bed so we can't see anything that doesn't match the bbw model (tattoos or lack of tattoos, piercing etc) and when they bbw model wakes up have the pajama ripped and hanging off her like she burst out of them.
I want more sex after stuffing videos, since the only person I’ve seen do one is Mochii Babii
Cannonball into pool
>>8685
BoBerry (lol) did it, just sayin'
Need way more with fat rolls. Hide stuff, dildoing and fucking.
Farting on a cake and then eating the fart cake. Only one model has done this (FatMissT). It would be good to see other models also fart on a cake and eat the fart cake.
>>8657
Bonnie does these as well
>>7737 (OP)
Measurements in terms of human body parts, like so and so belly is this many hands across. Even better if they do it in comparison to a skinny chick. Like it takes one painted hand to cover a skinny chicks ass but over a dozen for a whale and so forth.

That and some actual fucking sweat, like i want to see them pouring not the lame shit we get in exercise vids where they just get a little tired and stop, i want to see it go all the way
>>9457
Don't spread that bullshit here. Keep it in your own trainwreck thread on /ssbbw. No one has done that.
>>9469
To be fair, there was Cakefarts . com for a while.
I’d like to see an ssbbw get physical with a guy much skinnier than her. I want to see her slap/kick/harm him. Then immediately hate fuck him.
I’d like to see an ssbbw get physical with a guy much smaller than her. Like slap/kick/beat up and then immediately jump on top of him and hate fuck him
>>8520
Well with deepfake tech, some foundation to cover up tattoos, and maybe some audio swapping, these types of videos could be a gold mine for the right model or models and it really wouldn't take that much more effort.
Fat shaming/humiliation. Surprising lack of that
(1.9 MB, 1632x918, 6a57570fbec611b6e775393b39959d53387ce6e964e87ac39ac0fe2802a404e3.png)
Inflation fantasy type stuff, especially with the bigger girls who already look blown up all over. Puffy cheeks, props like a bike pump, talking about how it feels to inflate. The one Jackie did is as close to perfect as anything I've ever seen.
(194 KB, 1100x733, icd62.jpg)
>>9486
The IZM Izumu ICD vids sometimes have that. I would love to be the short man.

However, I lie them more because I like Japanese BBW and SSBBW. I like other Asians, but I want a Japanese GF the most.
>>9826

100% Agreed on this. I love the expansion/rapid weight gain content, as well. Bonus points for models that use post process warping to make themselves look like they're gaining/growing in real time.

Brianna has done a great job of this before practically, stuffing herself into too small clothes and then contorting her body to make it look like she's outgrowing the clothes. Good show.

Sometimes that isn't even needed. Roxxie's "fuck me fatter" and Jackie's "Cum inflation/weight gain" vids are among my favorite vids of all time, and I don't think either of them even have any proper nudity in them. Just convincing acting for really hot scenarios.
"What I eat in a day"

The only model I've found who does weekly weigh-ins/measurements is ChubbyChiquita but I've yet to find anyone who posts their daily food intake which is a shame considering the core of this fetish is gaining.
This is a real dark one but I never see any heart attack clips. Creampuff's released a few but they're not amazing, I felt like there would be more content of models stuffing themselves and pretending to have terrible health issues for the camera considering the amount of doctor's visit content out there.
>>7737 (OP)
Scooters in public with belly hanging out, out-of-breath waddling (especially in the nude) with body and face in full view of the camera,.health issues, death feedism
>>9934
Asstronomy did one and it was decent
There isn't enough BBW femdom.
>>10026
Izumu IZM JAV BBW ought to make you happy. They have a lot.
I'd like to see more vids featuring a ssbbw making things creak.
Don't know why, but that is like the ultimate thing that can be added next to a sexy ssbbw for me

I just love it when chairs, beds couches or even the floor creaks with every minor move or step..
This is kind of just BBWChan specific, but why is there no Applebomb love on /save/? Bitch is huuuuge. She does hardcore, eating videos, jiggling videos, squashing videos, farting videos, spanking, tight squeeze, workouts, waddling, you name it. Seems weird that she has zero following on here
>>7771
This "fat shaming" thing is a turn-on for me too!
>>9934
I've had this fantasy for years. Someone like Roxxie stuffing herself, and then she feels the pain. Continue to eat. More pain. God damn it, it would be dark, but hot.
Ddlg stuff mixes so well with feedism, I wish more people exaggerated the switch aspects of being a feeder too, so really more bratty bbws getting dommed by their daddy or mommy while also being a giant spoiled brat that knows they will always get what they want. Fucking diamonds just describing it.
(274 KB, 1200x1200, autism.jpg)
In one of Kitty Piggy's insatiable videos, she filmed a video where she woke up when she was smaller like two years prior. Then the video was filmed again in the current time to show off her gain. Everything was bigger. Bigger ass, bigger belly, bigger arms. Then stuffings were filmed at both sizes.

Easily the hottest video ever. I wish models were more creative.
I just want to see more fat pussy pics
I just want to see actual gaining and frequent weigh-ins/measurements.
I am an absolute sucker for lovey-dovey/wholesome/generally cute shit. There's only been a few videos that have pulled it off well.
>>11536
Dangerously based, what are some of those videos you're talking about?
>>11490
As someone who bought her hardcore debut the second I knew about it, I'm inclined to agree... but anytime she's brought up, it's always about how that one guy she's known for fucking looks like Mr. Clean, she's missing teeth (don't know if that got fixed), and her latest videos are just kinda samey and lazy. I honestly wished she stayed with Royalty and did more outfit based stuff and picsets, but I guess there wasn't too much she was going to do for variety anyway. Some fireworks are quick and some are a whole show - she's in the first group.
>>11536
You talking like Girlfriend Experience? I love Juicy Jackie's GFE vids. Something about her Christmas tree does it for me in a different way. She's cute in general, so it's something else when she redirects that to a theoretical you.
(19 KB, 884x494, Tagging.JPG)
>>7737 (OP)
There's something i've been mulling over and have wanted to see I call it tagging. Essentially you'd start out with some rail thin chick and have her get 2 dot tattoos across her torso, and the measure the distance between the 2 the larger she gets. If I were some scumbag millionaire i'd pay a chick to do it, but alas i'm not and don't really encourage gaining irl. sigh... Also pic related i can't draw but this it at least gives a representations of what i mean
(686 KB, 1075x556, fet-image.png)
>>7737 (OP)
When a BBW / SSBBW is too fat to reach when trying to masturbate. Like when someone gets so huge that their belly / thighs are in the way and they cant pleasure themselves alone anymore.

I dont remember who I saw that had to use a toy in order to barely reach her pussy but holy shit that is the hottest thing I have seen come out of this fetish.

Every time I see large women in person or online i always think about the length of their arms and the size of their body and imagine what it is like for them.

I really wish I had more content like that but it is very rare in my opinion.

Image semi-related
I know its hard without special effects, but I'm in dire need of more rapid expansion vids. Also more mommy/incest play.
Trying on clothes and dropping their belly on counters/in sinks is a theme not enough models participate in imo
I need more vids of girls at public buffets. I've only seen a handful but its always so hot how they grab so many plates of food and eventually have to just waddle out looking round as fuck
(714 KB, 250x167, tumblr_mv0ymbkX071rrw561o1_250.gif)
>>7737 (OP)
ASMR as a whole is just appealing to me.
I actually get horny when I hear loud mouth-smacking eating and extremly creaky floors. If there's a squeaky, poor, battered chair, you may begin to hear me moaning.
Getting trapped in a fat-related situation and panicking. Stuck in a revolving door, or in a chair with arms, can’t get up stairs, can’t get off a couch, off the floor, etc — in a public or semi-public place. It would be great with multiple people involved trying to rescue them or just gawking. It could be set up like a Jackass/Punked thing.
>>16472
This is so rare but it's also my favorite.
SSBBW fucking a skinny dude with a small dick. Never seen a video like that but I assume the size contrast would be hot asf
>>16492

Check this out... About as close as I've ever seen to what I'm talking about, Goddess Patty DVD in her barely mobile prime. I uploaded the whole thing but the relevant part starts at 51:00.

https://we.tl/t-6XHwDjzqtg
WG related JOI content.

RP chatting about how fat they've gotten recently, or how they can't believe how much weight they've put on (or even better, how much they love it.)
I'd like to see some bigger girls do more modeling / showing off like the skinny girls do. I realize it is harder to move around when you are carrying that much extra weight, but still.. it'd be nice to see a 300+ pound girl do more than sit on the couch and jiggle her rolls.

I am thinking they could take a skinny girl solo video, like something from Femjoy or something like that, and try to recreate the movements and poses as best they can.

a) It'd be hot to see a fat girl showing off her body in erotic poses, and

b) It'd also be hot to see how much harder if not impossible it is for her to do some of the things due to how fat she is.
I'd like to see more content with farts, but not focused on it. someone who farts freely while stuffing, but doesn't separate that into its own video or part of the video. Mochii and Layla get close, but Layla filming it and Mochii is shy (plus she's on hiatus)
More hucow. Easy market to move into, very hot.
Ddlg
>>7737 (OP)
I love mutual gain content and hypocritical fat shaming, the problem is most people can't act for shit so it's really awkward. Kyra Kane is one of the only ones I've seen who don't make me want to bite my tongue off
Also obesity epidemic stuff is righteous, I've only seen a couple of .gifs and vignettes about it though because it's obviously pretty hard to make something interesting as a video
>>11517
>picrel
Nice song
A taller fat girl bullying the viewer to take their food or a telling the viewer to eat less/starve so theres more food for them. Not calling the viewer fat, but just encouraging them to get "thinner", or justifying that the viewer doesnt need it because the viewer is already so small/skinny/scrawny even degrading them for being smaller. Bonus if they are eating while telling the viewer to lose more weight.

Secondarily, a taller (5ft10+) bbw/ssbbw who can flex because they regularly lift, delusional and calling themselves big and strong despite how fat they are. Lift and carry when the bbw doesnt struggle to lift the guy.
(1.7 MB, 1142x936, loey.PNG)
I always try and vote with my wallet for content I like, but figure here's a good place to say in broad strokes things I'd like to see more of.

> Editing/Transitions in videos
Pretty basic this one, but I feel that it really adds a lot to videos when we actully see different shots and different perspectives in a video. Works really well for role play videos. I usually like much heavier models than Goddess Shar, but her use of editing + lighting really makes videos better than most.

> Remaking old sets/vids after weight gain
Not everyone can do this, and this is really for the long term models, but it's really a goldmine of content. You see BigCuties do this from time to time, and it's consistently some of their best stuff. Shows weight gained, can allow for some fun fatchat, and just gets general tight clothes and contrast fans on board.

> Fatties in public/normal clothes
bit of a weird one here I know, but I think that sometimes candid-themes videos and photos, wearing somewhat normal clothes but as someone on the heavier side can actually be quite hot. There's definitely a balance here, and like at some point it would get old, but a video of an SSBBW like say Jackie, Ivy, or someone else dressed in 'normal' clothes that are still tight in public would be nice, and even smaller models would look good doing.

> Contrast with thinner models/partners/assistants
Again, not something everyon can do, dragging in someone to work on wank material isn't always viable, but there really is something that works about 'Fat/Thin' in videos, and stuff that plays on it. Maybe both wear the same clothes and see how it contrasts, or both do the same work out. That kind of stuff. Not uncommon, but could see more of it.

> Cosplay/costume inspired roleplay
Probably the wrong wording for it, but 'Pretending to be x character, but fat' feels like a bit of a good vein to strike at. LauraFatty's cosplay of TrixieTang and Brianna's Velma come to mind.

>Mobility roleplay/scooters/other mobility devices
Not everyones cup of tea, but this is really something only a few models do actively, but could be done a lot more. Specificially content with scooters used is pretty scarce. Immobility and mobility issues seems to be something that freatures quite prominantly in say WG Stories, but not much in videos. I know it can be hard for smaller models to act out, but even RP/fantasy vids on the topic would do well.

> Deathfeedist/Health/Morbid dark content
*definitely* not everyones cup of tea, but god this really is a real hit for me. Everything from a doctors visit video where you explain your health problems, to fantasy videos about eating yourself to death, videos playing up denial while you describe health/heart/diabetes stuff, all that stuff. No hate if people aren't into it, but that stuff really goes for me.
>>7737 (OP)
Specifics of weight gain. Some models literally weigh themselves before stuffing and then they weigh themselves after. Braindead stuff.

Consistency in content, specifics of nutrition, lifestyle, etc. I want much more of that, in depth,
>>17010
> Fatties in public/normal clothes

Same for me. I think it’s because I actually date fat women, which (shocker) includes times while they’re clothed. Besides, the stuff is just different with fat women—it’s intrinsically interesting.
Uncomfortably full -->masturbation
>>17010
MochiiBabii did a Trixie Tang cosplay, looked more realistic bc she is Asian like Trixie
Stuff & Strip - seriously I know people will say this is done by all models but it's not, basically only Lailani does it fully. As the model gets fuller she akes off more clothes to be less restricted ending up fully nude and stuffed.

Public stuff that actually has something on show- I think I only know of 5 profesional models and 1 amateur who have really done public stuff. SSBBW Hayley with her pool videos, Mochii and Jodie, BeccaBae on her porch & Brianna on her porch. I can't even remember who the amatuer was but she ate until she had to unbutton her pants in the resturant and ended up stuff and having to walk out full stuffed gut on show and pants open for all to see.

Public sex - what there's plenty of public sex for other stuff but so very little fat girl public sex.
SSBBWs gorging on fried chicken.
A bitch eating an entire rotisserie chicken
Sleep apnea
I want to see a bitch drinking gravy
>>20784
I imagine this being said by a nigger
>>16438
>rapid expansion vids
This. They don't even have to show the expansion itself, just the before/after.
Whoaa. I'm getting hungry.
Less vore. Its so retarded
>>7737 (OP)
I don't know if maybe I just suck at looking, but models who actually put away a good amount of food and let out some honest gluttonous burps seem rare. It seems like the default is to stifle burps as much as possible because they're not girly, and the models who do burp are trying to fulfill that niche deliberately, resulting in very contrived content. I don't want to watch a fat girl chug a coke--even skinny girls can burp if they're literally chugging carbonated drinks so I don't really need to see a fat girl do it. The only models I've come across who don't need to chug 5L of coke to burp are Candy Godiva and Roxxie. If I'm wrong, call me a fucking retard by all means, as long as you recommend some models I should be looking at.
>>16535
Good point. Would love a voyeuristic video of an ssbbw just letting out farts while going about her day, but it seems all the fart videos involve the model bending over and spreading her cheeks, trying to domme you, or generally making a huge deal of the whole thing. The voyeuristic appeal of the concept is lost and the video ends up feeling contrived and awkward.
>>24608
jae's got wicked burp skillz
>>24609

Agreed. Fart videos are fucking stupid, but if a huge bitch is eating a huge meal and rips ass, it's hot af. I think only Mochii and Layla do that
Models addressing me by name in videos. I want Sadie or Randalin to jiggle their ass while moaning Gary
>>24666

Gary is the most generic-ass white boy name.
>>24667

Oi. That's my name
>24667

Yeah? So? You want his mom to change his name to Garyeluvsodapop to please you just so you stop bothering us by posting the most useless comments you can think of on the board? You should name your son g.
More. Angles.
I can't be the only one who wishes the camera wouldn't just sit in the same spot for the entirety of so many videos, especially when the model literally sits in the same position the entire time.
I want more comparison videos of any kind. Whether it's with skinny men, women, or even other BBW models who are smaller or bigger than them.

More Goddess type videos where they berate the viewer. As well as squashing and wrestling
>>24674

Fr. Especially the huge blobs like Echo or Adeline. Have them sit on a normal sized bitch
I would like BBW sumo or at least more BBWrestling.

One time I didn't know what IZM/ICD was, I just saw a random cover of one ages ago.

Since I didn't know, I just called them "Sumo women."

When I share pictures of Japanese BBW, many times the first reply is "Is she a sumo?"
Overeating/slobby eating in public. There just isn't enough of that
>>24908 More everything in public. Fat slob bimbo behaviour needs some social contrast to really pop off.
>>24908
This is why Juicy Angel is goated, she burps, eats like a pig and plays with her belly in public
A bitch who eat too much then shit herself
>>24916
Preach. Like, Haley (Curvage) is huge but would look that much bigger if we could see her among mortals. Also I've got a big voyeur streak in general and I like to see BBWs doing every day stuff. Jenni Bombshell was good with that, like the long video of her in the supermarket or walking through a park. A while back Randalin had a video of her walking through a mall and it made her look that much bigger and more real. Even women in the kitchen or backyard is better than the typical couch/bed/bedroom vids. I'm so fucking bored of those it really doesn't matter how hot the model is or what she's doing anymore.
>>24943
My man. That would be so fucking hot. Just imagine what kinda shits some if these all day feedings cause.
>>24943
I do, too.

I sometimes joke about what it takes to maintain a SSBBW bedpan.
>>25087
Imagine forcing a fat chick to human centipede up on someone’s slimy fast food liquid shit
rapidwg/wg + bimbofication/dumbification
a chick getting fatter and just hornier and hungrier until all she cares about is being a sexy fuckdoll and stuffing her face
Incest captions is one I'd like to see
AI generated Porn/Sex pics
Good places to find incest captions but I feel that may be too small of a topic to be an actual board
Eating until she can’t move, and crying about it. Like, dark food addiction stuff.
Totally oblivious fatty. And not that shit where the girl slowly talks to the camera, grabs their belly and says "I'm not that fat". I want unrealistic hypnotized type oblivious, where they wear extremely too small clothes and act as if they weigh 200 pounds less, like a giggling skinny bimbo. Extra points for eating piggishly and bragging about how they can eat whatever they want and never worry about getting fat, or belching loudly without even acknowledging it, let alone apologizing.
>>25344
THIS. its so fucking hot.
Have you ever seen an ugly hoe loudly burp in public? It's not cute.
armpits and body hair
I love
Farts
Tits -

More genuine discussion, whining, complaining, even teasing about the annoyances, inconveniences and embarassments associated with giant/massive breasts. Obviously not a cruel bastard who wants real-life people to be suffering/anxious/in pain constantly (like the discussion on the bigboobproblems subreddit seems to lean, but while MsPamelia treads into it lightly, I'd really enjoy the very candid, human aspect of hearing a person who doesn't totally despise their chest like NinaPhoenix or KaitieCali or (younger/plumper) Kristina Milan, etc., complain about not being able to downplay or hide their freakish size, being assumed dumb or slutty even if they're of normal intellect/libido, having issues with them getting in the way while typing or cleaning, etc.

Just natural, almost slightly scientific/systematic videos of huge-breasted or macromastic girls wearing either nothing or just small panties below the belly and then doing turnarounds, putting arms up or out, leaning over or getting on all fours then rotating 90 degrees. All that and being inspected, measured, prodded or moved/fondled by boyfriends and partners and/or by any note-taker who is naturally objectifying them, but in a casual, not overtly sexual way. So many of these massive boobers do the whole fish-eye lens/deceiving angle/hide their belly or all but their boobs, edit their photos, etc. Like ... just fucking be YOU lol.

Booty -

Controversial one here, but more high quality, candid content of people with giant butts. Some forum-goers here don't seem to understand that it's possible to take candid videos while not overtly being a creep or bringing attention to yourself. For me, I live in a very large-bootied city, so if I just happen to be in public in a crowd or walking down the street, and end up behind a chick with a huge, amazing rear end, I have no shame about pulling my phone out to presumably check the time or reply to a text, but turning the brightness down and casually, surreptitiously recording for a minute or so until she's gone. It's fucking hot when some BBW's ass is so massively ... *out-there* ... that it catches your eye on the street. Other forums do candid threads with no issues but people here are super fucking weird about it despite there being totally low-key unbothersome ways to do it and it being completely and totally protected by the 1st Amendment in the US if you're in public areas and aren't harassing anybody/being obvious
>>27405
Same... I love content where fat chicks are just being themselves, way more than posing in the same half dozen positions or tired tropes like eating and fake masturbation sessions. And you tapped a major thrill of mine, the "WTF" factor when a woman is extreme in one way or another — monster boobs or butts, or just all-over hyperobese.

Where I differ is with the candid stuff. I love watching it and I've grabbed some myself in the past but it does bother me and so I don't do it or even seek it out anymore. What I learned was that a lot of women know when they're being followed/watched/filmed — way more than they let on. They're afraid if they show any reaction it'll either egg on the guy doing it, or worse, prompt a confrontation. Obviously it's possible to be totally discrete with it, particularly on a crowded city street like what you're talking about. But I really don't like taking the chance of freaking people out, even if it is legal.

I think the answer is for models to stage candids themselves. That way there's zero consent issues or skeeviness. A few models have done this over the years and it scratches the itch for me.
>>27425
Just general struggles. Actually get on the floor, lay down and then struggle to get up.
Try to work out and literally fall down trying to do simple moves from actual inability.
Trying to fit into normie shit, having to break down and get a mobility scooter.
>>25344
I dated a girl with a sister sort of like this. She was about as fat as a person can get before the belly starts to droop and look like a flat apron, so probably around 400-450lbs. She would wear t shirts that showed a lot of her arm fat and would eat like anyone else at the functions we all went to. Most fat girls I've known will make an effort to eat less than everyone else at a gathering but I remember her eating as much pizza and cookies as everyone else at a game night one time.