/gen/

(83 KB, 919x1173, Screenshot_20210531_120854_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg)
The smallest for me would probably have been about 230lbs and 5ft1 - she blew up a few years later but was sadly taken then. The largest is 330lbs and 5ft4, currently at her heighest ever weight. Pic related.
I am a virgin.
>>7636
Seconding this. As for women I was physically close with and realistically could have ended up fucking if I budged on the matter, the smallest I wanna say was like 5'4" or so and low 200s, and the largest was about 5'6 or 7" and 375.
>>7632 (OP)
My high school girlfriend was probably around 200/5'7". My wife is about 5'4" and 400 pounds now.
Smallest was 5'7" and around 135, biggest was 5'11" or maybe 6'0' and 525ish, but she was a total flounder - just fat.
Smallest around 5’4” and 200 pounds. Largest was 5’7” close to 400 pounds. Hoping to break that record this summer.
Smallest was either 5'2" and 160 lbs, or 5'5 and around 140 lbs, depending on if you go by heaviness or overall skinniness. Those were both a long time ago ;)

Largest is current gf, 5'6 and around 380 lb.
>>7644
Damn, not bad. If everything goes well I'll do the same this summer which makes me feel quite lucky as that's raaaare considering our age and country.

Anyways, for me I guess smallest two that were a bit over 100 kg each (240-ish pounds) and biggest is a 5'2 300 lbs.
>>7644
Nevermind, read your post wrong, girl I'm planning to meet is also 5'7 and likely a bit shy off 400.

Well, I'd like to try a thin girl too, but hot fat girls are just so much easier to pull than hot thin girls.
heaviest, 300+ lb girl I met on feabie around 5'6". smallest, first long term gf, probably 120 lb, around 5'4". Current gf, 5'1" around 135 lb. Most of her weight is in her hips, butt, and thighs and honestly that's all I need to be able to grab a hold of to be happy
I want to hear some genuine experiences with 600+ pounders if any of you mad lads have been there. When I think about weight limits for a hookup, sometimes they don’t exist, other times I’m like “how would I even begin to fuck all of that?” Idk about 600s, but there are lots of girls in the 400s and 500s in my neck of the woods and I think it may be time to take the plunge.
>>7651
I too would love to hear more. OP here with the 330 pounder. I can barely breath if she's on top of me. Wonder at what sort of size they decide to stop even try getting on top!
>>7641

I'm guessing you grew her to that size. Tell us more!
>>7648
For me I just don't see the point. Not gonna get my dick hard. But really that's half the point of this thread - what are you actually attracted to?
>>7653
>shrunk from the weight

>>7652
Seriously though - It's pretty hard to breathe with 240lbs on me. I can't even imagine 400+
Biggest girl I've been with is my college gf. She was about 5'5" and probably went somewhere in the range of 240ish. I always knew she was a little chubby, but never noticed how heavy she was until the first time I saw her naked/hooked up with her lol. That just made it all the better :)
>>7664
And to fully answer the question, my smallest was probably about 5'2" and maybe 100 lbs. I'm an FA but I like my skinny girls too lol
My ex was ~250 and we broke up when she was around 300.
Wife is about 250, got to like 290 and started losing weight effectively.
no idea about heights but i've never slept with a girl below 220, any smaller and i have zero interest

biggest was about 485, current gf is around 250 i think
Smallest? 5’0 and 90 pounds

Biggest was about 5’3 and 420/430

Working on a possible 500 soon

If you’re a semi attractive man it’s super easy
Lightest was a one-off with my best friend, who is probably around my size, about 5'7", 135 lbs

Heaviest is my current partner- same height, about 370 lbs (and growing!).

Had a chance to date three different SSBBW types on the scene back in the day, all over 500lbs at the time (2 of them larger now, one of them smaller). Kind of regret now pursuing them more, but nothing kills a budding relationship like distance!
Smallest: about 5'2, 200lbs (also the first I ever slept with)
Biggest (and by far best) 5'9, 350ish (according to herself that is, but it seems legit).
Smallest: 5’3” 120lbs
Smoking hot Puerto Rican girl I met in college.

Biggest: 5’7” 525lbs
Met online 2001-2002. B list web model some of you would recognize.
>>7699
was your biggest a web model back then in the early 2000s, or more recently?
Smallest was HS girlfriend - 5'2" 120#

Largest was Airabella or Kandy Foxx, both about 500#, who I've encountered over the years.
The smallest was about 280lbs, largest was over 500. My current long-term partner is 435.

I've never been with a "normal" sized women, though its kind of a bucket list thing for me even if I wouldn't enjoy it very much I just want to experience what most men experience at least once.
>>7700
I believe she modeled 2010-2012? I could be off by a few years either way. We lost touch around then.
my highschool girlfriend was probably 110, I hooked up with her on a winter break (lol) a few years later and she was probably closer to 180 so not all that big but a dream come true as far as the fantasy of banging your fat ex.

largest is high 300's, did not ask but her profile said 380.
(89 KB, 800x640, C314AEAF-D17E-4C64-8DE5-CB7374B0CC7C.jpeg)
Smallest would’ve been my first in high school she was about 140 lbs. In college I progressively worked my way up to bigger and bigger girls until I met this girl on a BBW dating site. We talked on yahoo messenger for a bit until finally I drove out to meet her. We hooked up once but she remains the biggest I’ve been with. She said she thought she was about 440 at the time but she didn’t have a scale so she could’ve been bigger. Still it was quite the experience.
Okay largest was 535 which was tonight lol. I slept with her pre covid and she was 400lbs then. She told me she used to 800lbs which showed because her skin was saggy at the time. Well I spontaneously hit her up today and she sent me an old pic at first so I pushed a little for a new pic and then she goes she's 535lbs now. She literally gained a whole person in a year. When I got there she had her son answer the door because she has limited mobility now. When I said she literally took up the whole bed which was crazy because we fucked on the same bed a year ago. Her ass was literally hanging off the bed (twin size bed). There was literally no room for me on the bed. She said lay on top of me. The bed was so small I was struggling with sex positions because I had to stand up and she was having off the bed. She still seemed to enjoy it though. Its just crazy seeing someone gain 135 lbs in a year. I didn't proof read this so there may be typos.
>>7767
Got any of those pics you mentioned?
Thinnest was 5'6" 110 lbs.
Heaviest was maybe 5'4" 250 lbs.

It is harder to meet and fuck fat girls because they are self conscious about their size.
Smallest was ironically in the middle of my sex life, a random in her late 40s who threw herself at my CL ad. I wasn't sure because she wasn't really my type, but she convinced me to drop everything to drive 2.5 hours to her place to fuck that day. She was built like a gazelle. She had gained a little and was concerned about her tummy and hips but I was the first guy who ever loved on her body the way it was. She was 5'9," a 36 DD with the smallest nipples I'd ever seen, and like 160 lbs. It was weird to be with someone so flexible and thin, but it made access a lot easier and she got us into positions I'd never even thought of before.

Shortest was an older black housewife who hosted at her house during the day. She was 4'11" and about 240 lbs but with gigantic 46 L cup breasts with small brown nips. Her boobs were super full and round even without a bra, they only hung down to just above her belly button, but again imagine these huge jugs on her tiny frame.

She's not even the biggest breasted person I've been with, that honor goes to a white SSBBW I met who was 5'5", 430 lbs, and came in at a 52 N cup, although she doesn't typically wear bras because they just don't do anything. They weighed 8-10 lbs each and literally hung down past her waist.

Fattest is someone I'm still FWB with, a model gorgeous natural redhead, 5'3" and 475 lbs, 46 DDD cups with small bubblegum pink nipples, huge B-belly, and yes the curtains match the drapes. Delicious fat pussy with a wispy cloud of fine strawberry blonde hair. Think a redhead version of Foxy Roxxy and you have an idea of her body type.
Mine was probably about min 190 max 330, i never knew specifics of either extreme so I'm just guessing here. My ideal is probably around that 250-400 depending on height and shit.

Where are you all generally finding these girls though? I'm apparently not in an area where this is super common or at least I'm not finding too many of them maybe it's different hobbies or places I look. Tinder tends to have a pretty sparse population of actual fat girls most of them are pretty slim and the 'fat' ones are like the 'bro' definition of fat where they're maybe high 100s at best.
Perfect photo timing, got more of her? Shes a cutie.
>>7632 (OP)
Smallest? 220 lbs
Largest? 550 lbs
I always rage at these losers on My 600 lb life that score these megababes.
Wish I were that lucky. They would at least be happy enough to not appear on that show.
Was penpals with Zsalynn in 1989, though, sigh.
Too thirsty for local girls for my own good. Live the dream, boys. Even if it means waiting a couple years in a long distance relationship.
Smallest was maybe 150-160 lbs on a one night stand. I remember her being kinda pear shaped and very self conscious about the size of her legs, which I drunkenly reassured her were extremely beautiful and feminine. If only she knew I would've found them more attractive the bigger they were. I never saw her again after that night, but she seemed like a nice enough girl. I hope she got past having one night stands with randos from the college bars.

Largest is my wife, whose max weight was/is 300 lbs, with an hourglass-leaning-pear body type. Obviously much more my speed.
I'm a 28 year old virgin
But I've had to opportunity to boink skinny girls and the fattest chick I had a chance at was probably like 60 bmi. Quite rotund.
Like all of you other autistic freaks out there, I have catalogued all of my partners. Along with their weight, I have provided my rating of how the sex was, pros (P) and cons (C). Enjoy

Lequita - 120 (1/10)
Lisa - 140 (6.5/10)
Hannah - 165 (4/10)
Megan- 245 (8.5/10)
Morgan - 260 (6.5/10)
Ashley - 275 (7.5/10)
Melody (no s) - 285 (6/10)
Marcy - 290 (7.5/10)
Carly - 300 (3/10)
Tiffany - 340 (2/10)
Nina - 450 (1/10)
Lacy (no s)- 520 (3.5/10)
Sarah (no s)- 540 (6.75/10)
Jess - 600+ (4/10)

Lequita: one off
-P: older
-C: way too skinny, too small, not wet, only fucked like twice

Lisa: dated for 6-7 years
-P: we both took each other’s v card, had TONS of sex in the first few years. Honestly don’t know how she was able to handle me. We would fuck for 4-6 hours at a time. Amazing ass. Beautiful face.
-C: She became disinterested in sex, very dry sex at times, was very vanilla. Pussy smelled bad, looked a bit droopy. Climaxed only a few times.

Hannah: dated for 4 months
-P: redhead and tall with a nice round ass
-C: crazy redhead that couldn’t get wet. Had a really bony pubic area. Her sternum/breasts were bony too. Came a few times. Had that awful dog Ava. Trump supporter.

Megan dated for 3 years (current)
-P: best sex ever, ridiculously attractive bod. E cup tits, hourglass, gained 35 pounds since we started dating, round perfect ass. Tons of dimples and stretch marks. Knows how to get me to cum like a champ. Waxes and has a perfect pussy. Tastes great.
-C: sex drive is lacking, super vanilla sex (only likes one position), has troubles staying wet, doesn’t like kissing/cuddling, has some body issues.

Morgan T: FWB
-P: has a great southern accent, furthest thing from vanilla, likes to try new things, big belly and extremely horny/wet
-C: small tits, not the best face

Ashley: fwb for a few months in OKC
-P: AMAZING sex drive, one of the first bbw’s I had sex with. Awesome kisser, fat sexy body.
-C: crazy, fell in love with me and I ended up breaking her heart

Melody: went on a few dates
-P: beautiful face and body, nice personality, soft soft fat tummy
-C: poor, didn’t get to have sex

Marcy: FWB
-P: sex was great, soft fat tummy, large fake tits, bimbo Botox face
-C: Republican, lived with parents, wanted a sugar daddy

Carly: Short fling
-P: Latina, great kisser
-C: couldn’t fit my cock inside her, she was way too short/small

Tiffany: one off
-P: first ssbbw
-C: awful everything, short, odd proportioned, ugly and old

Nina: one off
-P: massive
-C: awful everything, ugly, oddly proportioned, sex was terrible

Lacy: one off
-P: absolute whale, great kisser
-C: didn’t get to have sex, really awkward, her tits look cross eyed

Sarah: fwb
-P: absolute whale, amazing kisser
-C: didn’t get to have sex, virgin, no ass, cpac

Jess: fling
-P: legit goddess/model, amazing body/hair/kisser
-C: sex was a challenge bc of all her fat
Had to do a double take on the picture OP. She looks identical to my wife from the back.

The smallest woman I had sex with was my highschool gf. She was 5'6 and weigh 220lbs ended up becoming 250lbs near the end of our relationship.

The biggest woman I had sex with was a highschool friend who was a few grades above me at the time. After I graduate we got to talking and had a FWB thing. Went to her apartment a few times. She was 5'4 and weighed a good 400lbs. She was a kinky fat girl! Saw her a few days ago to catch up. She now closer 500lbs.

And there's my wife. She's 5'4 and weighs 340lbs and still gaining. We're hoping to reach 360 or 370 by January.
>>8048

>Sarah: fwb
>-P: absolute whale, amazing kisser
>-C: didn’t get to have sex, virgin, no ass, cpac

Is that a typo for her using a CPAP for sleep apnea, or did you hook up at the Conservative Political Action Conference?
>>8051
CPAP machine, sleep apnea
>>8048
was that last one jae?
>>8053 yes, it was
>>8054
lucky man. whenabouts was this?
>>8055
We saw each other 3 different times, 2016-2017. She paid for me to come out to Ohio, we got to spend three days together in a hotel, swam in the indoor pool, had lots of sex. She’s an absolute sweetheart.
>>8056
Wait, she PAID for you to come out to Ohio? Usually I've heard it's the other way around.
>>8058
She paid for the hotel and flight. That’s correct.
>>8059
Heck. how'd you meet?
Smallest, about 260 or so. Largest, 750-800.

Met her on feabie. She has mutual friends of friends. Went over to her apartment when I was visiting the city my cousin lives in. Her belly is so large, missionary is out of the question. I could lay on her belly like a mattress. She took up an entire king size bed. Her current problems are out growing her scooter. Last summer we were regularly fucking when I'd go visit my cousin. We stopped talking after she got possessive, and her and I politically are polar opposites. I'd smash her again, and one advantage to being that large is she won't get pregnant.
>>8060
We met through Snapchat. Her account is known to the public. She liked my goofy ass and started talking to me.
>>8062
How tall was she? Was she immobile? Did you ever try fucking her while she was on top?

This is a dream right here
>>8063
I'm glad she liked your goofy ass. :-)
>>8048
>Sarah: fwb
-C: didn’t get to have sex

FWB with no sex? Huh?
>>8048
Damn, that's pretty autistic. As mentioned in >>7639, I haven't gotten that far, but I may as well steal that format for sake of close calls or other people of interest. Weights are guesstimates unless asterisked, and names have been altered for obvious reasons.

Ebony: 180 lbs, 3/10. One and done.
P: The smoothest, softest skin I've ever felt on a woman. Incredibly plump lips that I never really utilized. Amazing-feeling tits, which compensated for their average size.
C: Seemed more interested in sex than I, ended up blocking me on everything immediately after we parted ways. Would likely have been a much higher rating if that didn't happen.

Carlita: 200 lbs, 4/10. One and done.
P: Pretty good kisser, had a warm personality.
C: Nothing about her physically really stood out.

Hannah: 250 lbs, 5/10. Met up thrice, could end up being more.
P: Pretty good kissing lips, fairly easy on the eyes for her age.
C: Has a rather strange obsession which I won't list here. Sweats extremely easily.

Sally: 260 lbs, 6.5/10. Met up twice, still in contact.
P: Good personality chemistry, biggest tits of any girl in this post by cup size. Just generally enjoyable to be around.
C: Wasn't into any sort of affection outside of cuddling, occasionally got wafts of smelly armpit. Despite being like 30, her tits had borderline senior citizen levels of sag.

Letta: 270 lbs, 2/10. Met up 2 or 3 times.
P: Pretty alright body, fairly eager to please.
C: Heavy smoker, so she, and her living space, reeked of smoke. One of, if not the only time affection felt physically uncomfortable for me. Also very messy in general.

Anna: 275 lbs, 3/10. One and done.
P: Great tummy, decent tits.
C: Very emotionally immature, was one of those people that fell in and out of love quickly. Ended up getting impregnated by a guy that left like 2 weeks into the pregnancy.

Jennifer: 300 lbs, 6/10, met a handful of times, could end up being more.
P: Tits have a very nice heft to them, despite being pretty average on her frame. Generally enjoyable to hang out with. Doesn't do drugs or drink, to the best of my knowledge.
C: Pretty much the stereotypical "consoomer" archetype, is incredibly lazy, to a point where it takes her upwards of weeks to do fairly basic chores, lacks any sort of drive to advance her life. Also a bit too kissy for me.

Alexa: 300 lbs*, 4/10. Met a few times over the course of a few years.
P: The fact that we were in contact for as long as we were is in of itself a pro. Had enough willpower to quit smoking. No real problems in terms of physical stuff.
C: Family life was an absolute mess: Had multiple "oops" kids from different dads, and basically dumped them onto the rest of her family, who she still lived with. They were basically card-carrying welfare leeches.

Dana: 310 lbs*, 8/10. Met once, still in contact.
P: Excellent personality chemistry, great cuddler, good tits, better ass, good overall body, cute face.
C: Constant mental health issues caused conversations to quickly become spotty after our meetup and up to this day. This was more an issue of her being a victim of circumstance, and would be a great GF if she could get that "anchor" in her life. We're too far away to meet up with each other easily nowadays, but overall, very much a big "What-if" scenario.

Rianna: 320 lbs, 6/10. Met several times, dated briefly.
P: Nice-feeling skin, warm personality. Good balance of flirtiness and modesty. Nice tummy.
C: Virtually zero common interests, smelled a bit even coming fresh out of the shower. Fairly underwhelming body outside of tummy, face was an acquired taste.

Wendy: 330 lbs, 5/10. One and done. Still talked for a good while after the fact.
P: Sweet personality, was really good at teasing my cock with her ass cheeks.
C: Previous life events caused her face and tits to be somewhat disfigured.

Shawna: 375 lbs*, 6/10. Met thrice.
P: Much bigger in person, had a huge ass. Was very much a natural nurturer, ended up cooking for me at one point, despite hesitation from me.
C: Underwhelming tits for her figure. Didn't have terribly amazing personality chemistry, but was enough to stay friends for a while.
>>7632 (OP)
I'm a virgin. The reasons for this are:
>I'm extremely autistic
>I'm ugly
>I'm 21, and there have been few fat girls at my high school and college
>I still live with my parents and I feel awkward bringing a girl or even a male friend home to my parents
>>8071

>C: Has a rather strange obsession which I won't list here. Sweats extremely easily.

Out of curiosity, was this on Long Island?
>>8069
She would suck my dick and make out, so fwb is an acceptable term
(522 KB, 640x480, 20210628_133254.mp4)
So I've fucked 3 girls in the 500lbs range. The highest being 538 lbs and very bottom heavy. I'm not going to lie it's very hard fucking girls this big. Last night I struggled to get in because she's so fat and her ass is so big. She's slightly immobile so she couldn't get on her knees for doggy, so I ended up fucking her on her side which I really enjoyed because I was using her ass for leverage and watching it bounce and jiggle with each thrust. Another girl I smashed that was 500lbs was mostly breasts and belly, the only position we were able to do was doggy which was fine for me. My back hurt a little because the bed was so low due to her weight and I was standing but nonetheless I enjoyed it. The last 500lb girl I smashed was evenly proportioned so we were able to have regular sex. Not going to lie when she got on top it felt good but I felt like I was being crushed at the same time, especially on my chest. She was really into though so i was like if I die, this is the way to go lol. All in all 500lb chick's are hard to fuck if their fat is distributed in a lot in certain areas of their bodies but it's still fun nonetheless. I am been searching for a 600 pounder for the longest but it's hard because they don't come outside and if they are online, there more than likely a model. The video I posted is from the bottom heavy girl I fucked last night. Also I didn't proofread this so there might be typos.
>>8085
>nice third world picture quality
Can we get any videos of you two in action?
>>8072
Bro, you're 21. It's not that uncommon for guys to still live with their parents at that age, especially with the state of the housing market now. You have plenty of time to find something.

>>8075
Negative.
>>8086
hello, alt?
>>8087

Lol, just curious. This girl had both of those traits. With the sweat, it was very unusual and I've never met anyone like it before or since. Most people sweat heavily from a couple of places (forehead, armpits etc.) and then it drips down the rest of their body. But with her, she'd form small beads of sweat at maybe 1" intervals all over her body, all at once. Imagine little drops of sweat appearing like a net of pearls all across her entire body.

The strange obsession I won't specify exactly out of respect for someone I liked and was considering as wifey material, but she was very involved in a kink subcultre that tends to get a lot of hate and misunderstanding from outsiders. I had never tried it before and was surprised to find myself enjoying it as much as I did.

She was a tall midsize BBW (dunno the exact numbers, 5'11" and 315 maybe), far from the fattest woman I've been with, and she wasn't herself into any fat fetishes. But in terms of being all-around good in bed, as an engaged and perceptive partner who could handle a lot of different positions and was great at bedroom RP and riffing off each other's kinks, she was probably the best sexual partner I've ever had. Our personalities weren't compatible in the long run but we had some very fun times together.
How big is the difference between 250 to 350 pounds for a short girl? My gf is around 260 now and already looks and feels huge
>>8188
I'd say at 350:

- She'd start getting stared at in public

- Seats and benches will be creaking loudly when she sits on them

- She'll start to develop a bit of a waddle
>>8190

- Tuba music magically appears behind her?
>>8191
hawt
I'm not really into fat chicks so much as I am into big bellies, regardless of the cause (except, like, tumors and shit). So I've slept with a wide range of weights between the 4 women I've dated.

My first serious gf and the girl I lost my virginity to was the heaviest. Can't remember exactly what she weighed but she was my height (5'10") and VERY obviously a LOT heavier than me, and I weighed about 250lbs at the time. I'd guess she was about 320lbs. She was also incredibly unfit due to an extremely sedentary lifestyle, and had various related health problems. She couldnt get on top during sex because it was too strenuous for her. She was probably the worst at sex but we were both virgins so I don't hold it against her because I was probably pretty terrible too. Last I heard she was with an actual feeder now so she'll probably be dead in ten years.

Next girl weighed about 150lbs and was exactly my height, but with fairly little fat. She was a serious gym rat and had a lot of muscle from strength training. She fucking loved a good meal tho, since she worked out hard enough to burn a ton of calories. Bloated bellies were a frequent occurrence and she had an exquisite booty so I was satisfied.

Third girl was a little shorter than me, maybe 5'5"-ish. She weighed like 160bs when I met her, but she didn't like being so 'heavy' and practically starved herself trying to lose weight while we were together. It was a shame since she had pretty big boobs and a nice tummy with some love handles that really got me going for some reason, but she didn't like her chubby zones being touched too much and had zero self-confidence. She's since become really athletic and slimmed down a lot.

Most recent girl was also about 5'5". I'd guess she weighed about 200lbs but Idk for sure. She looked like a young fertility goddess. Her boobs were HUGE, to the point she had to buy bras from specialist retailers and had serious back issues. She had wide hips, chunky thighs and a smooth, pleasantly plump tummy that was always curving juuust a little bit outwards. She was also a bit conscious of her weight but she was really into me I guess because she would ask me to prepare huge meals for her to eat, climb on top of me and squish her belly against me, and generally do everything she could to play into my kinks. Sometimes I would just zone out while we were fucking and watch everything bounce... Writing this is kinda making me regret breaking up with her ngl.
Biggest girl I've ever slept with was only 180 lbs (5'2) 😔
Only had sex with one woman, my wife. At her biggest I think she was around 160 kg (350 pounds). At the moment she's about 110 kg (240 pounds). She has amazing proportions though, even though she's lost weight she still has a huge ass, nice round belly and absolutely ginormous tits. Can't even imagine being with a skinny girl, doesn't interest me one bit.
They were all thin and small breasted
Smallest was maybe 180 pounds. I honestly wasn't even expecting to be into someone so small. Largest was about 560 pounds with most of it in a huge hanging gut. It was amazing watching her stuff so much food into her delicate mouth knowing it was maintaining such a massive, blubbery body.

Of the girls I've been with, two have ended up having weight loss surgery. One of which had massive H-cup tits and broke my futon I had at the time under her fat ass.
The heaviest I've fucked was in college. One girl who was a cousin of my friend's gf from out of town. She was a thick blonde whose fat was hidden in her clothes. We were getting drunk in the dorm and the "gf" wanted to hook me up with her cousin so I was with her that night. I thought she was a little thick but feeling her belly as it was tucked into her jeans making a squishy pouch turned me on so much. No joke, I got head from her in the Uber (The 3rd row of the car.) When we got back to the room she climbed on top of me in bed. I undid her Jean button and her belly pooled out as she took off her shirt. Feeling all of her fat brush on top of me...my lord it was the best feeling ever. I just pulled her onto me to feel the weight on me. She was about 5'6" 230lbs
I've only been with one girl I met with off feabie. She was 350 pounds, almost all belly. I think I've been ruined because ever since her my ideal girl has gotten a lot bigger...
(20 KB, 580x548, 04523678322.jpg)
>>11525
>When we got back to the room she climbed on top of me in bed. I undid her Jean button and her belly pooled out as she took off her shirt. Feeling all of her fat brush on top of me...my lord it was the best feeling ever. I just pulled her onto me to feel the weight on me.

I don't usually get jealous but god damn that made me jelly
I have never touched a woman.
Largest about 400 lb 5'7"
Smallest US size zero 5'3"
>>13868
Which did you prefer?
Smallest was a 5'3" Honduran girl that was around 130.
And largest was a girl (I managed to convince her to make a feabie "Myladybug".) was 385 at the time and 5'5".
The bigger the better anons.
Large of course
Smallest i've been with was roughly 340lbs and 5ft 4, biggest is 377lbs and 5ft 4. There the same woman i've just been fattening her up the past year.
Smallest would be a high school GF - 5'2" and probably 120#. Largest would be a well known model who is around 500#. Largest regular girl was probably 400# or so. Cheers pervs!
>>13886
Damn you banged her? She’s pretty hot
Smallest was 5”5, 210, I married her and now she is 260 and counting. Told her about the fetish a few months ago and in that time she gained 30 lb.
>>14202
My largest was an absolute behemoth, she’s 5”2’ of say she’s about 420lb. Now here’s is what’s interesting, we were just making some small talk when she brought up her weight, out of nowhere, she then brought up the fact that she had been with a. Lot of guys who only wanted to fuck her for her huge blubbery body. She mentioned that she had no idea how much she weighed and pretty much led the whole interaction. We went home and she stepped on my scale which has a 350 lb limit, it read “error which was a huge turn on. The amount of Nelly that had to maneuver around was intense
First time posting on anything like this so I'll give a fun list.

First Girl: Clara (5'0, 110lbs)
She was super tiny but with squishy hips despite her small state. She actually gained like 30 pounds after we broke up. Managed to get a pretty hot candid photo of her at her biggest, but only ever like 140.

Next: Gracie (5'2, 130lbs)
This girl was a waste of time. Again, super nice ass. AND AGAIN gained like 30 pounds after we parted ways on bad terms.

Next: Gene (5'0, 90 lbs)
I could see the imprint of my dick through her. She was really nice but I almost couldn't finish because of how little pudge there was on her.

Next: Rheka (5'5, ~180)
She was a mediocre lay, but easily the biggest tits I've ever fucked. I think they're around an N cup? I still see them every so often.

Current Partner: Teresa (5'6, 260)
Was 200 when I met her. Was a size 14, now a 22. Barely had B cups when I met her, now almost DDD. Her ass engulfs me. It started around 42" , now it's 56". This gain has been over about 2-3 years. Easily the greatest of my life.

Lemme know if you wanna see any!
>>14492
I'm curious if you have any before and afters of your current partner
Smallest was 250, biggest I've ever been with was current girl who used to weigh about 500lbs at 5'3". Just a giant round ball of fat at that time. She's lost weight, now around 400, and while I'd prefer her bigger, a little lost weight helps with mobility and daily life. I love sex but don't want journeys outside of the house to be a challenge.
440lbs is the heaviest and it was heaven on earth.
>>15024
>>14536
Real talk where you find women above 350? The largest girl I'd been with is someone 310 and 5'3" with a pretty large shelf ass and she's heaven. I want so bad to be with someone 350 or 400
Met her on tinder and was opened about loving big women (I’m fairly big myself) she told me she was 440 we met and have been dating since. She’s not a feedee, but also has no issues gaining
Smallest 5'4 420lbs and biggest 6'1 and 673lbs
>>15025
Go south of the border, the further south the better lol.
>>17253
673 in Finland??? Holy shit, didn't know they made 'em that big in Europe.
Highest 285 lbs, smallest 105 lbs.

>>17253
How're you finding these women? I need to learn. It's a rare occurrence for me to see anyone over 300lbs let alone anyone double that! And I live in a major city in Europes most obese country.
Had a pretty wide variety of partners of all sizes.

Smallest: ~180, 5'7"
Not bad, not great but that was more on her I think. She had recently put on about 30lbs before I met her and she was very self-conscious. Wouldn't do anything during the day, no lights on at night.

Heaviest: 467 5'8"
A brief relationship from Feabie, she was nice and cool but lived too far away. She had a huge belly, it was so big I was propped up by it when we fucked, but also shapely, not blobby cause that's a turn off for me. Couldn't lean forward to kiss her and fuck her at the same time which was wild. If I remember correctly she broke my bed that night. Probably wouldn't go that big again, mobility and flexibility was too limiting for me personally

Current: 327 5'10"
Amazing body, like Lauren Lush but bigger tits and rounder belly. Started at 170 when we met four years ago. Is big into feederism and gaining though has mostly stopped due to lifestyle and we are both incredibly happy with it. She still occasionally devours a whole cheesecake while getting fucked from behind.
>>7632 (OP)
i've fucked only one woman and she was 6' and 380 lbs.
I could've fucked two other ssbws that were like 5'7"/400lbs and 5'9"/500lbs

The only one i actually fucked had a big ass like the other woman at like 60" minimum.
I have no idea how much my first gf and later wife weighed when we first met. She was my first, so I thought she was pretty big, but looking back at early pictures later, she didn’t look so big anymore. I would guess about 230 or so for 5’6”. Ended up gaining relationship weight to about 300. Had WLS later, but did not loose much weight. She was quite evenly distributed with big breasts, but from a FA point of view, pretty useless. She wouldn’t let me touch her belly, never told her weight or did anything else a FA would like, so not great from a sexual point of view. Only found out how much she weighed from a medical not I found after we divorced. She also clearly had BPD but thought she was the normal person and I the crazy one. In summary, quite an abusive relationship in which there was nothing for me. Still a mystery to me why I stayed with her for so long. Probably because she was my first.

My 2nd was about 300 / 5’8” when we met, but had WLS just before that and lost weight to about 240 before stalling. Also fairly evenly proportioned with rather large breasts. She catered more to FA tastes, but for some reason, the sex was not so great, despite that. Maybe also because she needed oral satisfaction, and I am probably one of the only men not liking that. Perhaps I also didn’t see her enough as wife material. She had psychological problems, depression, was very messy, was not emotionally attached and smoked.

3rd gf, also current wife. 5’8” and probably about 270 when we met. Gained relationship and pregnancy weight to 330. She is against WLS (yes!), but has successfully dieted down to 260. She is very bottom heavy (lipodema), which is a putty because I am a belly man but at her heaviest did have quite a nice tummy, especially after the pregnancies. She lets me enjoy all her soft bits and caters a bit to my FA tastes. Definitely the best sex from all 3! I would love if she would do it a bit more, like putting that little belly hang she has left on the sink or simply stripping and showing off her figure, but overall I am not complaining. She is definitely also wife material, so I am keeping this one.
>>18884
Should have added that I would love to have been with someone belly-heavy in the upper 300’s or 400’s, but that is very rare in this corner of the world and is not going to happen anymore.
>>18884
>Maybe also because she needed oral satisfaction, and I am probably one of the only men not liking that.
Mystery solved.
5’3” 120 HS girlfriend
Lost virginity to girl who was probably 5’10” 280
Current girl is 5’5” 395 highest was 425
Had a shot at the 500+ club… long story… still on my bucket list
HS:
5’3 150
5’5 180 (first chubby girl, dated for 2 years)
5’2 120

College:
5’6 230 (first fat girl, dated a few months)
5’5 150 (dated for about a year smh)
5’5 200
5’3 130 (skinny but HUGE awesome ass)
5’6 200 (chubby, huge tits)
5’3 170
5’3 170 (both same height, weight AND name, but this one had a huge ass)
5’5 130
5’5 ~100 (skinniest, worst sex of my life)
5’5 120
5’3 315 (FINALLY over 300, huge ass, big belly, loved that I loved her body, perfection)
5’3 300 (hated her fat body, sucked)
5’3 210 (chubby/fat with awesome fat ass)

After college:
5’5 185 gained to 200 (dated for 2 years, didn’t mind gaining but wasn’t into it, enjoyed exercise)
5’3 140
5’3 350 gained to 400 (best year of my life, into feedism, loved her body. Really ugly face tho lol. Hoping this wasn’t my peak)
Currently single and addicted to feedism porn, fuck

I’m forgetting about 5 girls but I know they were all skinny cause I don’t remember them so not relevant. I’m hoping for another 400+ but hopefully pretty this time, and I really want to be in the 500 club eventually
>>18911
Oh and the last girl was pretty much all belly and huge, huge boobs with no ass, which I wouldn’t normally go for, but she let me rub her belly and feed her and everything so it was worth it. Next time I have a shot at 400+ I’m gona have to force myself to say no unless she has an ass though cause I need it.
>>18912
Damn that's almost less than half I've the girls I've been with and I'm still forgetting some >>18912
Literally from 5-2 and 120 pounds when I was in my early 20s to currently 5-7,5-8 and 300 pounds in my 40s.