/gen/

(798 KB, 1080x1080, Swolenormous.png)
any /fit/ anons who try to keep health will keeping a fatty fucker fetish?
Bonus Points for Architects or High Test Posters
>>7510 (OP)
I think that guy has the fetish lmao
Yes, I want to lift.
You guys have some fucked up wizard language on here. No clue what most of y'all are talking about.
>>7510 (OP)
Based

>>7523
I honestly think so too, its so fucking bizarre he keeps fixating on fat chicks. Im still wondering how people not into this fetish even find out about feedees and BBW Models, so strange...
>>7510 (OP)
Yeah I'm super into power lifting and maintain a very good physique, but really the only thing I want to lift the belly of a morbidity obese black girl.
Just started lifting this year seriously, got 405 deadlift after 5 months so I'm quite happy.

Also architect, I lift for tall thick waifus and of course hella thick women (ie. malloy)
Just doing dumbells and building resistance by biking to get a slim but sturdy body. Also need the endurance for short butterball gf
>>8278
405 deadlift is insane, really impressive in a single year. I just recently started doing stronglifts 5x5. Very excited to see functional strength increase, and then hopefully use that in bed with a big girl. That's been super motivating for me the last few months and very hot. The strong/buff and spoiled/fat dichotomy is fucking god-tier aesthetics to me.

Particularly with this fetish in mind, I'd recommend strength training above anything else. They just seem to fit together to me
>>8278
405 deadlift is insane, really impressive in a single year. I just recently started doing stronglifts 5x5. Very excited to see functional strength increase, and then hopefully use that in bed with a big girl. That's been super motivating for me the last few months and very hot. The strong/buff and spoiled/fat dichotomy is fucking god-tier aesthetics to me.

Particularly with this fetish in mind, I'd recommend strength training above anything else. They just seem to fit together to me
>>8278

>>8278

I actually met my lady at the university gym. We've been together for over six years now.

Was kind of the big dog there, introduced Olympic lifts to some of the guys and had a lot of friends there. Happened to be shredded at 22 but of course, the girls into me were a little too slim for my tastes..

She was someone I'd seen on campus that I thought was so hot, but never thought I'd have a chance to speak with. Pear with a stunning face and this confidence about her that I loved, and still love. My favorite butt.

So I saw her doing power cleans - my favorite lift - and walked over to show her a few pointers. Her lifting partner was out sick so I hung out with her instead and started seeing her more and more around school. Thought it'd be a fling but she's smart, kind, beautiful, and completes me in a lot of ways. Her butt still drives me nuts, years later.

I dont want to post our whole life together but she was the first big girl I was with and we're still here. Got some weird looks at first, but the friends I care about are still here and she's cool with them in her own right. Came here to jerk off but writing this I kind of just love her a lot. It's possible to find love there lol, stay good out there guys.
>>9123
Anon you’re my hero holy shit, I wish I got it as good as you in a distant future
>>7523
I found out who he was, dudes called Papa Swolio. I dont see how he has a fetish
>>7510 (OP)
That dude rags on fatties so much I'd bet hard dollars and cents he has a fat fetish
>>9961
>>9659
Its just bizarre that he's able to find fat fetishits to shit on, most "normal" fit channels that shit on fat people usually go after the same regular big name fat youtubers since its easy and will generate views. Finding nieche fetishiest means you'd have to seriously go out of your way to find and roast them, i can somewhat understand easily finding Mamahorker since she's had articles done on her, but finding MochiiBabii who was so niche is interesting. I don't get why someone who hates weight gain so much would go out of his way to bully someone so niche(not once but twice mind you).
>>10172
The guy is probably a closeted FA, lots of haters in that category, same than for closeted gays. He covers up by roasting.

I'm bulking at the moment and it's the most annoying thing to plan. My sense of appetite is pretty bad, so I usually follow a strict diet to not starve. But now I have to eat more to gain muscles, and as my appetite is fucked up I don't get hungry, I get horny about the idea of stuffing my face instead. So I don't know if my body needs more calories to bulk or if it's just my fat fetishism spilling in. And as soon as I get too fat I'll want to cut, so if I gain too fast, not enough of it will be muscles and it will waste time. Any advice on how to approach this?

If it's of any use, I'm alternating 8x15 hammer curl + 240 reps on pecs exercises and 8x30 hammer press + 5x30 finger curls. No rest day. I have a good definition but I'm still a lightweight.
Gym bro with a fat hoe... Alpha

Fat dude with a fat bitch... Straight loser
I pussied out and I've been cutting, I'll go for the slow gains. Have been increasing my number of sets with less reps and heavier weights and that seems to give good results. Rushing was probably not the best idea, gotta learn patience.