/gen/

(638 KB, 1836x3264, FDD9FE21-B4A2-46C8-860B-7116098E60DF.jpeg)
Anybody else love seeing chairs get swamped with ass? Anyone got any stories of seeing fat women sitting on chairs they shouldn’t be sitting on or had too much ass for?
I second this request! This is my absolute favorite! Seeing a really wide lady overwhelm a small chair is so incredibly sexy. My God! More please!!!
Have any of y’all seen this in real life?
My wife no longer fits in movie theater seats (even the big nice ones). She outgrew them about 4 years ago. We now routinely buy three seats so she can lift the armrest and spread out over two.

We bought a bigger toilet seat because she's broken at least three. She also has issues with sitting far back enough to get good positioning.
>>7001

I can hear those chairs
(1.0 MB, 500x281, 139723787929.gif) (1.0 MB, 500x281, 139723794658.gif) (1.0 MB, 500x281, 139723901017.gif)
Man, not to sound weird or nothing, but when a girl gets to that holy level of fatness that her ass has to have 2 chairs JUST to contain all the "her", goddamn is she beautiful. Just... so much cake,
>>7027

Who’s in that last one? Holy shit.
>>7029
Fatbabe4ever
>>7007
Ayyo where's this from
>>6931 (OP)
>Anybody else love seeing chairs get swamped with ass.
I wish this had a name so I could find more of it easily.
>>6965
That second picture is my all time favorite. God Bless you based Russian.
This is why I like fatties overflowing benches and chairs. My cousin threw a b-day part for his wife a few years back. He invited his wife's favorite co-worker, a cute bleach blonde hefty lass that could barely walk. They held the party outside at a picnic area beside their cabin. He knew she was coming, so he ordered way to much food. When everyone went inside that evening, she stayed outside eating. Every time she would lean over the table, her shirt would creep up her back. The more she would stand and sit to reach food across the table, her stretch pants would slide down. Before long the top of her pale white ass was showing. I got so hard watching her from the back deck of the cabin that I couldn't take it any more. I walked over and intro'd myself I ask if I could get her anything else. She said no. I stepped behind her and gently pulled her hair back while saying,"Let me hold your hair out of the way." She gave me one of those dirty smiles that let me know she was picking up on the double meaning. I ask her if she'd ever been hot dogged. She thought I was asking if she liked hot dogs. I told her no and let me show you. I was still standing behind her with a raging boner. I pulled my dick out and slid it down the crack of her ass. Without missing a bite, she asked me what I was doing. I told her I stuffed my wiener between her buns so I could hot dog her ass.She kind of laughed and slid back on the bench as far as she could and rolled the top of her pants down. I had one hand holding her hair back and one hand holding her shoulder. I was giving her slow deep thrusts occasional getting the head to open up her asshole. I had her so lathered up with pre-cum that I didn't need lube. I leaned in and told her I was going to give her buns some cream and she let out a long moan as she took her last bite of burger.I went in deep, as I started to cum. I felt the head open her asshole up right when I blasted off. I kissed her neck and thanked her for my hot dog. She stood up as I was getting my pants up. The back and inner thighs of her stretch pants were soaked from our cum. I don't know if eating made her cum or me hotdogging her did it.Either way, I'm glad she got something out of it. We went on and did our thing during the party, at the end of the night we passed. She thanked me for "hanging out" with her while she finished eating. She said we should do it again, but I never got her number. My cousin's wife changed jobs and didn't have her number.
>>6975
Years ago, I was at an IHOP and saw a woman taking up two seats. She's the only two-seater I've ever seen. It was impressive, to say the least.
>>7175

Lol get you a fat hipster. They’ll insist on sitting on the same furniture a skinny bitch would lol.
>>7175

Is that Gypsy from back in the day on Dimensions? (middle two pics)
>>7183
Maela
I work with a girl with this kind of body type. Her backside is fucking ginormous. Any time we end up sharing a table in the canteen I'm pushed out by her width.
She'd drive me insane if we got into a relationship but I've fantasised about fucking her up the ass so many times.
>>8523
I knew one in sixth form (going back about 10 years here) whose backside was so big she couldn't even fit it in her jeans, and another at my workplace who admitted she was too deep in the behind to go between some shelves in case she got stuck.

I've had many fantasies over both of them over the years.
Bump
>>6931 (OP)
I remember seeing a fat white girl and her black friend, both looking like scoops of ice cream and could barely fit into a Disney ride, I hated how my luck went because it wasn't my turn to ride on. Does Florida have a fat epidemic?
>>9441
Is there anywhere on earth that doesn't?
This happened to me a lot. From present to past. Right now I’m taking college and there was this girl with a huge dump truck that takes up the seat. She was a Latina and big. That wasn’t the only girl I saw taking up seats that but at high school. As a senior, I remember there was another chick who was also a Latina but has a large ass. I remember sitting next to my friend as she walk and sat down. Her fucking ass sides can be seen taking up the desk. My friend noticed how thicc she was... even she took up the stool in my ceramics class at high school. I couldn’t control myself that I had to take pics but couldn’t because she was sitting at the back. There was this other Latina who surprise surprise take up seats as well I think. In middle school I remember one who I had to sit right behind and another who is just 1 desk away from me from U.S history class. Going even further into my memory was this one white sub in my elementary school. I think I was in 2nd or younger, her ass took up entirely of the chair. I notice how everytime she leans forward. The sides would just widen. I guess that’s how I got a fat fetish? I mean I would YouTube but eh I live in America so that’s a better explanation.
>>10866
Those middle two photos are poetic in their beauty.
>>6977
>My wife no longer fits in movie theater seats (even the big nice ones). She outgrew them about 4 years ago. We now routinely buy three seats so she can lift the armrest and spread out over two.
> We bought a bigger toilet seat because she's broken at least three. She also has issues with sitting far back enough to get good positioning.

Yeah, my wife also has a huge protruding ass, and she had the same trouble positioning herself on the toilet until we installed an "elongated" toilet, which is longer from front to back. Before that, she kept breaking the seat hinges when she squirmed to get both her front and back over the hole in the seat. I recommend elongated toilets to any guy with a huge-ass woman.
>>6977
>>10883
I'm a furniture designer and have been thinking of designing a chair for mega-fat-assed women but sadly I'm not sure the market is large enough to justify it. What other user issues have your massive women come across?
>>10882

Love that girl in the first pic. Can only imagine seeing those rolls in person. Not to brag, but I hate that I came so close some years ago.
This thread is what I live for.
I live in the Midwest and in food service. Nothing better than seeing a woman so wide that needs two or even three chairs to support their ass and hips.
Example
I worked at a place with a chefs table. You can get a full view of the kitchen and us working. I came over and starting talking with them and this one woman (it was a party of 6) had three stools. Two were supporting her huge hips. White gal with a very beautiful pear shape. Must had weighed at least 450. My problem was I was staring at her and had retreat back to the kitchen line before my chef pants gave me up. I made small talk with her. Beautiful woman and young too.
Idk about you guys but it seems the younger 20 somethings are getting wider and bigger
Many years ago I picked up a girl who was sitting on two bar stools at the pub. She turned out to be quite weird. Just generally a strange person, but the one time we fucked, she kept putting her fingers in my mouth for some reason. Like the entire fucking time. It was not a good experience.

But that aside, seeing her fat ass spilling over two stools designed for two normal people is still a memory I cherish.
>>10967
Based Russia bro single handedly carrying this thread for several months

+Respect