/gen/

(564 KB, 764x515, image_2024-09-02_225155417.png)
German officials attempted to start a criminal investigation into a Gab social media user who allegedly called a left-wing female politician "fat," but the platform refused to comply with the German authorities' invasive demands to uncover the person's identity. Germany has become the hate speech police, having some of the strictest laws in the world concerning social media posts. The agenda was accelerated after The Network Enforcement Act was signed into law in 2017. It requires social media companies to promptly remove illegal content, including hate speech, defamation, and incitement to violence. Germany alleged the post attacking the politician's weight and posting a graphic meme was a violation of its laws on insults.

Say what you will about America, but at least we don't have batshit speech laws.
I though Germans were obsessed with privacy.
Based Germany
After WWII, Germany learned that if you want to stop hate from rising to power, you gotta cut that shit at the root. America could learn a thing or two.
>>53853
That ended when they smuggled the last Nazi to your country.

>>53858
It's tempting but your Truth is someone else's Hate Speech. And anyway it's not working — Germany is experiencing a surge in far right (WP) activity even as they crack down on shit like this.
She's incredibly incompetent tho

There's loads of memes about her here in Germany
And basically everyone makes fun of her being fat

That's the point where I realize I have a pretty distorted vision, since I don't think she's that big tbh
But apparently to normies she's massive

Her husband is the exact opposite of her actually
Could be one of us maybe (jokes about that exist as well)
>>53860
Operation Paperclip
(20 KB, 640x480, sddefault.jpg)
>>53858

It's not hate, it's the truth.

>>Germany learned that if you want to stop hate from rising to power, you gotta cut that shit at the root.

The only thing that's rising here is her weight. Tell her fatass to quit scarfing down McDonalds if she can't handle the truth being thrown back at her. Espeically when she's spends more time throwing bullshit out at people
>>53882
Germany is funding a genocide and makes it illegal to criticize the Jewish buttrape-ethnostate. Instead their inbred peasantry is rioting against Islam and burning down mosques.
I think the Nazi spirit is back, Jews are just white again. Scrawny bad built genetics but part of that white master rage I guess.
Germany giving funds to Israel while investigating someone being called fat online is pretty fucking retarded
>>53884
You mention Israeli anal rape in every post you make, even when it's totally unrelated. I'm all for you enjoying your fetish for being forcibly raped by Jews, and I hope you get to live your fantasy, but I believe it's a different site. This one is for guys who like fat women.

>>53885
They're not funding Israel because they feel sorry for or even like Jews. The Germans I've talked to are over it. They're doing it for the same reason as most of Europe and the US, that Israel is on the front lines against fundamentalist Islam. Similar to how we're funding Ukraine instead of fighting Russia ourselves.
>>53869
Gab is a far right social media site like Truth Social for people who don't want to be in the Klan and support neo Nazis. The far right in Germany are making a comeback cause they're tired of the old liberal order. It doesn't help that people are drinking the far right stuff like saying Hitler was right instead of misguided or wrong, or promoting anti semitic theories. I think Trump is somehow coming back because the old order and the EU haven't rationalized why I should pay high taxes for papers to travel multiple zones. I just saw old people break into the DMV to fill out paperwork, angry that the system is now digital. Even an old guy was cursing security cause he was like citizens paid them to run the DMV. My governor made the news cause Chinese spies were paying her aides and given them goods as well as fried duck. So it's not that the far right are this ancient evil that awaken after 1,000 years of slumber to take over the world, its more the center left is waging a war on human behavior and emotions driving reasonable people to extremes.

I don't care for the war in Israel. That said, I can see Netanyahu nuking the world cause MAGA isn't in the presidency. Just look at how unhinged Elon Musk has become, forgetting the left he hates buys his Tesla, uses his PayPal and X. I am not buying the government idea that Russia and China are meddling in our elections. Voter turnout is super low this year and it's going to be low heading in November cause the left can't stop meddling in the legal system even though they can win. I think the old order just wants to make the internet Hulu, Disney Plus, Netflix, or put a fare gate. They can barely persuade me to buy at Stop and Shop.
>>53890
Imagine protesting for the right to rape imprisoned men and trying to “nah uh I’m rubber and your glue” the situation
>>53890
> Israel is on the front lines against fundamentalist Islam
This paranoid Jewrape guy is unhinged.
Israel is a fundamentalist colonialist ethnostate that’s murdered more women and children than any Islamic state.
The existence of Israel is numerically and factually akin to the extermination of the American Indians, slavery or the Holocaust for its savage and inhuman application of industrialized murder and colonialist capitalism. No reasonable American likes paying for European Jew’s universal income while their “democratic” country descends into a facist war machine all to kill the “warlike and aggressive” islamists.
Get bent you racist incel. Go back to saying the n word over XBox and beating off into a dirty sock.
>>53897
Israel is just a financial and media capital mixed in with religion. I don't see Iran, Iraq, Egypt or Saudi Arabia taking in refugees cause they don't want their reputation in science, engineering,and finances downgraded by the terrorist. Not helped by the perception that freedom fighters like the Kurds or Gaza are backed by the Pentagon
(314 KB, 1200x1140, Untitled-2.jpg)
>>53896
Protesting? Rape? Rubber? I think you're replying to a different comment, in a different universe. Of course I object to abusing prisoners. The good news is that war crimes are acknowledged, investigated, and punished in Israel. Hamas and the Palestinian people celebrate them, often with parades. That's who you're carrying water for, poser. You'd last 5 seconds in the fundamentalist state Hamas and IJ propose.

>>53897
Again with the Jewish buttsex... Wish I was a gay sadist so I could fuck you myself, maybe get it out of your system. I mean, Every. Post. Gay. Jewish. Buttsex. You even bring that shit to /ssbbw.

Wow.

Shockingly, you have no idea what you're talking about. (Always a risk when one is cripplingly obsessed with Jewish buttsex.) The Native American and European Jewish populations were decimated by their respective genocides. Meanwhile there are nearly 10x as many Arabs in Israel/Palestine than there were in 1947. If the Israelis are committing genocide, they're really bad at it.

They're defending their right to exist against people who, like the Nazis, are using their "right of return" as an excuse to eliminate them.

Oh, and you can write out the word "nigger" — it's all about context. You're not calling someone that name, you're projecting that I did so over XBox, though I haven't played a video game since 1990-something. I have beat off into a sock, so have you, probably whilst thinking about a Jewish cock in your ass.

>>53898
Three sentences that sound like something yet with nothing to do with each other... Has AI finally breeched bbw-chan???
>>53900
> I think you're replying to a different comment, in a different universe.
Could you be more unhinged and in denial
> The good news is that war crimes are acknowledged, investigated, and punished in Israel.
Do you even live in this reality Jew boy? Can you imagine how rampant and well documented SDEs war crimes there was a whistleblower, fucking Israeli soldier (basically brainwashed Nazis).
Routine torture v and war crimes violations are baked into Israelites MO you racist dipshit.
You’re the one defending the child rape capital of the world that’s protecting its rapist soldiers.
>>53900
> Meanwhile there are nearly 10x as many Arabs in Israel/Palestine than there were in 1947. If the Israelis are committing genocide, they're really bad at it.
Standard Nazi practices. Keep bean counting how many civilians exist in your concentration camps and asking how many your allowed to killed.
Context doesn’t matter for some things, e.g. “Hitler was right”.
>>53900
Everyone who disagrees with me is insane or an AI bot.
Keep simping for the ethnostate killing civilians by the thousands. You deserve yourself.
>>53903
Wait, are you the Jewish Buttsex fiend or the Outraged Slacktivist? Just so I can tell Hamas how to decorate your birthday cake.
>>53900
You know what, have fun with your dumb Arab-Israeli conflict
>>53905
I don't know anon, I just found out that the alt right are working for Russian. I wonder if Russia and China pays good
(7 KB, 225x225, images.png)
>>53905
I don't know what this guy's problem is. I take a break from being Kisame and get accused of being a chatGPT. I guess I need to talk like I am having a seizure and whine about McDonald's to be taken seriously.
>>53900
Yawn, this same old fat Zionist with the smallest duck energy fucks up any attempt at discussing Israel’s war crimes with his typical “us poor weak Jews” victim act before declaring his right to genocide Arabs and droppings and ironic hipster racial slur to demonstrate his white supremacy bonafides.
(328 KB, 2440x1400, Untitled-1.jpg)
>>53950
That's quite a sentence, wow. Clearly you didn't have Jewish parents who considered any grade below A- 'failure.' Or maybe you're dyslexic? Please tell me you're dyslexic.

But old — guilty as charged — and could lose 20 lbs (okay, 30), though not fat by any rational measure. At least in the United States. In Israel I'd have a nickname.

Yet even if I were 350 pounds, typing one-handed so as not to have to put down my chopped liver and schmaltz sandwich, are you aware what site you're on? If so, presumably you prefer fat women (or men), yet you use "fat" as a perjorative. This means you hate what you desire, which means you hate yourself. That tracks. I'd hate myself too if I were a trend-hopping, illiterate slacktivist.

Oh, and I have a medium-length dick (5.5"-ish) yet it's somewhat above average in girth. I've never had any complaints. And yes, a proud Zionist, one of many words you use and don't understand.

>fucks up any attempt at discussing Israel’s war crimes

Again, guilty Your Honor. Arrest me and haul me up in front of the ICJ (with its Lebanese President and Ugandan Vice President — both countries paragons of freedom and human rights).

Absurdities aside, I don't really consider this an appropriate place to discuss Israel's "war crimes"* and have never broached the subject here. I have dropped truth and accuracy here and there to counter the rampant crypto and overt anti-Semitism that would otherwise dominate.

(* Irony quotes because "war crimes" as you define them refer to Israel waging war against an enemy that 1) from its inception vowed to exterminate all Jews in the Middle East, and 2) put their money where their mouths are, over and over again.)

>poor weak jews

You have me mixed up with someone else, because I've never refered to Jews as poor or weak. Our continued survival and indeed dominance of pretty much every important aspect of modern life makes such a statement absurd.

I understand you can only see in generalities (which is necessary when cognitive abilities are weak) and lumped me in with the stereotype of Jews as whiny victims. But that's not me, sorry. I'm not rich nor exceptionally strong yet I've never considered myself poor or weak.

>ironic hipster racial slur

No, that would be you subbing "Zionist" for "kike," like the trend-hopping, low-info slacktivist you are.

>white supremacy

Nigga, please.
>>53956
You just described fat with a small dick, next you’re gonna flame 5’10” isn’t short.
>>53965
That's exactly my height and it's not, unless you're a Tutsi or Dutchman.

Nice try, but you're still stupid and mediocre.
>>53967
That’s pretty short and fat as far as women, sports and fighting goes bitch.
Im sure your massive nose more than makes up for the tiny dick as far as the lady go.
(136 KB, 560x755, Untitled-2.jpg)
>>53976
Again, my height is slightly above average in the US, where I live, and I'm taller than most women I meet. I have never been called fat to my face, but I am overweight according to NIH BMI charts.

I don't play sports professionally, but then neither do you, nor most people so my lack of stature hasn't been an issue in that regard. I'm a reasonably sane adult so fighting is off the table.

My nose is large compared to the Aryan ideal you admire, though it does indeed come in handy during oral sex. My dick is average but works.

You're illiterate and sad.
>>53990
Got it. Women and men don’t respect you physically and you couldn’t defend your family if needed.
Weird flex to own being the definition of a mediocre white man with inflated sense of value.
>>54006
It’s the genocide and rape apologia we’re voicing criticism of, but sure, call it all “antisemitism” or whatever.
>>53898
>Gaza
>backed by the Pentagon
?????

>>53956
>subbing "Zionist" for "kike"
you really have to bring this line out from the start if you want it to work. people call you a zionist because you keep talking about how great Israel is and how it has no choice but to drop white phosphorus on children
>>53858
>By putting a diabetic dyke with a short fuse due to her diabetic depression
Got it, love wins.
>>53956
I’m not reading all that, you fat polack
>>53858
The far right are winning in Europe because voters are unhappy with immigration, inflation, and the war. It's the same reason Nikado Avocado lost weight, Ukraine wants /fit/ to fight Russians and Israel
>>54011
The CIA loves arming local militia, which is causing Free Palestine movement to take over the Williamsburg Bridge. Glowies are now attacking Adams cause his /fit/ programs are alienating their conservatives
Zionists are absolute scum. If you get a chance to hurt Jewish people, do so, Zionists are hiding in the Jewish population, using them as human shields to launch their genocides and economic attacks.
Israeli military just shot an American woman for protesting. “Only democracy in the Middle East”
>>54060
I feel like economists are missing the point: I cannot keep driving in and out of Jersey thru the Holland Tunnel just so Mr snob can eat imported stuff. They're paying 10k a day just to save four bucks.
>>54060
I am currently debating going to therapy again cause I am getting bored of conspiracy nuts
>>54072
It's shit like this that make me wish that one faggot didn't blow thousands on keeping this shithole alive.
(201 KB, 735x608, A48E5AD5-5E1D-47B9-89D9-27C153FE4E07.jpeg) (152 KB, 600x912, EBF5989C-0E94-49A3-A674-CBFBA0EF83AE.jpeg) (244 KB, 736x1308, 6BCDACEC-601D-421E-8F40-996B0A1DD74E.jpeg) (1.6 MB, 1125x1682, 3917A403-4B2F-4BB4-AEC8-CE5E55856EB3.jpeg)
Reminder that zelensky is the exact opposite of what the Ukrainians revolution stood for, took power only via subversives/invaders and became a tumour parasite that entirely caused the war. Conscripts are hostages.
Ukrainians in truth are governed by many anarcho collectives. Zelensky is an invading army of Jews that tried to invade the Ukraine, the topic of Russia was a distraction. Ukrainians don’t have such ill will towards Russians, but clearly the Jews do. Hence why the soldiers weren’t volunteers.

Death and undoing to anyone associated with the ilk like zelensky.

I feel bitter that my world has endured such ridiculous invasion known as the Jewish invasion. Some of the most condemnable people. Victory to everyone that the Jews hate.
>>54074
Fuck off faggot: keep stealing from whores while letting a foreign government execute your compatriots for using free speech to protest Zionist blood crimes.
Eat a bag of dicks while licking that boot, bitch.
>>54094
Nobody cares about the war. I am more medicated now and don't have the obsessions as Kisame17
>>54085
Putin is losing cause he's ignoring the advice of his own military staff and notoriously short tempered.
(887 KB, 1125x1657, FCFC4276-553E-4C75-BD99-016202DE2F5D.jpeg) (209 KB, 1125x749, 074F2852-4347-43FA-BD9C-87929BA4A313.jpeg) (22 KB, 383x231, F213F729-9E21-49D7-8742-4FA7298B9BF7.jpeg) (60 KB, 1280x853, 097217F5-CBA7-4434-82EF-B57D268E4A5D.jpeg)
>>54098
Losing to what?
Be hunted.

Slava Slav.
Victory to both Russia and Ukraine is ignoring you faggot ew apocalypse cultists stories and purging y’all to extinction. Y’all would beg that were divided. Conscripts are hostages.
Y’all would even beg that we have leaders instead of being a divine miasma of congruent free will.

Leave my internet, trespasser.
>>54109
>Leave my internet, trespasser.

Tell me you don't wear deodorant or go outside
>>54110
I take the dim view Trump is winning cause Kamala is just not suave enough to get votes. She baited but she just doesn't have Obama's charisma. I suspect people are going to compulsively gamble online in Election Day while normies like me sleep when these neckbeards lose.
>>54109
If Kamala wants that quagmire, let her have it
>>54117
Meh. I think it’s because Kamala is way less known than Trump. Bringing in a relatively unknown candidate 3 months before the election is a huge gamble, especially given Trump’s 10+ years of campaigning
>>54137
Nah, the news is vacuous now and they're insecure about internet culture. Kamala is a strategist controlled candidate, which is hurting her since there's no human behind her syntax. Women don't like Carville or the elderly military, or any of these middle aged newscasters. Their overt shilling of Beyonce and Taylor Swift shows how out of touch they are. The left is stuck in 2008.
>>54139
> Kamala is a strategist controlled candidate, which is hurting her since there's no human behind her syntax.
How come everyone’s memeing her laughing in Donny’s face as the old man claims immigints are eating our dogs and cats.
>>54142
Hochul couldn't spot communists in her own staff and the media didn't know Russia was controlling the net until they were told. The news is very insulated now and unaware normies don't have a relationship with them. Trump is just junk food and a distraction from Israel's airstrikes. Watch, once 2028 comes, they're going to want him to vote blue cause Kemp or Desantis will ban abortion.
>>54142
Trump is just the village idiot or court jester, or the Dagda. They're going to get bored when Kamala doesn't indulge their trivia or games.
>>54142
Trump knows what he's doing. He's coming to Nassau County next week. The media is just wasting oxygen arguing with internet trolls
>>54142
Gen Z isn't voting for either of them which means Trump is winning. Zoomers don't care for voting. They know boomer media hates influencers
>>54216
Taylor just told genz who to vote for, voter registration is up 500% since Trump accused migrants of eating pets, and accused doctors of routinely murdering children, all while some nice step-mother chided him for being a traitor and Russian asset.
>>54219
Gen Z doesn't listen to Taylor Swift, Republicans do since she's Miley Cyrus without the rebellion.
>>54219
Conservatives are mad that Laura Loomer took over the Republicans while Alex Jones, Kevin Hamm, and Ben Shapiro stayed in their mansion
>>54219
Not sure what you mean. I watched Beetlejuice 2 this week. I can confirm I've seen people wearing Trump hats near where I live.
>>54227
It's been slow and less productive. I usually watch Sailor Moon, Naruto and DBZ on Friday.
>>54227
When I went to the DMV at Carman's Plaza off 110, boomers were cursing out the security and the lady cause all that paperwork is backed up needing reservations via QR codes. One elderly couple snuck in and then went back out. My coworkers know Trump is an idiot, but they hate Obama and Harris more for being centrist.
>>54227
I am busy considering if I should stop being Kisame17 right now as the hyperpreg trade isn't attention seeking.
>>54233
Major kek coming on here and seeing talk about Rt. 110 and Carmans Plaza. Small world, I’m a couple of towns over.
>>54231
> I've seen people wearing Trump hats near where I live.
And I’ve seen people wearing Cleveland Browns hats where I live, didn’t make DeShaun suck any less dick while raping people.
>>54240
Voter turnout is going to be low this season for the left. If Trump losses, it's mostly due to pure chance of the government shutting down. Democrats like MAGA cause they run the government just like how the Taliban runs Afghanistan with efficiency. MAGA just hates Old Man Cheney rebelling against president stepdad. Ukraine has Trump staff working for them too.
It's rather telling that Democrats are complaining the great MAGA king isn't entertaining them and he could be on the decline, so now the left will have to fight Russia, China, and Hamas by themselves
I will quit being Kisame17 since I have an identity as a city boy. This will be my last time posting here