/gen/

(41 KB, 480x360, IMG_7290.jpeg)
Does anyone have any tips/ideas for new bedroom moves with a bbw/ssbbw partner?

Im looking to spice things up with my wife who is 5’9” and probably close to 350lbs. She’s not into feeding, but she likes when I play with her belly or grab her other fat areas. That being said, we tend to fall into a pattern where we make out, I move to kissing her body all over while squeezing her, she uses a vibrator while Im doing this, and then we end with missionary position. Sometimes she rides me instead of ending in missionary. It’s fun for both of us, but Im just looking for ways to surprise her.

Any tips on either new positions or fun moves you’ve tried/know of would be appreciated!
Ya know now that I think about it, I honestly don’t know why I expected the people here to know anything about sex irl
I got a tricky little maneuver where you grab her belly while I put your penis in her.
>>53783 (OP) My gf is the same height as yours and 330lbs. I indeed like missionary as it lets me play with her best assets (boobs/belly) on full display. However, whenever we do doggy I really like that too. Her hanging belly is really nice to feel from there, and the width of the ass when bent over is a plus (even though I'd never describe myself as an ass man).

That's a least one additional position for you, OP.
Bite her FUPA.
>>53783 (OP)
My wife is about the same size. Those sex wedges are nice but you definitely need to buy the expensive ass one or they just go flat. Its been worth it for us. You can use it doggy or missionary.

I also got a BDSM thing you can tie her to the bed, but we mostly just tie her legs over her head.
Our routine lately (wife’s currently 5’9” and over 450lbs), I finish in her missionary which gets her revved up. I then position myself under her ass and finger her clit and stick my finger in her ass, she LOVES this and cums a ridiculously long time. When she finishes, she rolls on top of me and we 69 until I finish.
How do you do face sitting? Know MFB crushed a man into a coma face sitting during a session, I’m kinda scared to let SWs sit on my face.