/gen/

(166 KB, 923x892, IMG_0231.jpeg)
Basically I am 5’7 and change but round up to 5’8. I was in a relationship with a beautiful big girl for 6 months and fumbled. I am now insecure about my height and have put off dating for awhile because of it. Am I cooked? Any tips? I am exclusively attracted to fat girls
Date ugly or earn the big bucks.
If your young you might be able to wife up a fat hoe who no one’s willing to dare in public and is willing to settler to get a boyfreind right now.
theres no way that being 2 inches off from average means that im forced to date ugly im not accepting that reality for myself
>>53710
> theres no way that being 2 inches off from average means that im forced to date ugly
A) 2 inches below “average” and 5 inches below “attractive”.
B) most “below average” women are ugly same as you are short.
> im not accepting that reality for myself
That’s the thing, unless you can pull attractive women it doesn’t matter what “reality” you “accept”
>>53710
Also, fat women are short men are a bad match, it only makes her look fatter and there’s length/strength issues making the sex worse.
Fat women are a better match for a thin tall nerd over a meatball or twink.
Short guys should date tall or disabled women.
Have heart young fella. My Mrs is 95-100kg 5'8 and I'm 5'7. Get her in the 4 inch boots and it's on.

Get $$$ if you want to date up and aren't confident. An education is good. Money and a job gives you confidence and meaning.
>>53713
An Irish guy in this board claimed to have bad sex because he was too tall and skinny for her.
>>53713
An Irish guy in this board told he had bad sex with his GF because he was too tall and skinny for her.
>>53702 (OP)
I'm shorter than you and haven't had any problems so far in dating fatties. That doesn't mean I'd have had more success if I were taller, tho. Confidence and self-esteem are vital in dating girls.
I'm 5'4 and married to a 400 lbs ssbbw
And it wasn't all that hard (wasn't expecting anything back then, just like you now)

You just gotta find that girl that doesn't care too much about height

Might take a bit longer, but they do exist and it's not a unicorn even tho it may seem like that
>>53722
Maybe it’s an American thing. American women really prefer masculine features like being above 6’ (182 cm).
Women describe dating 5’7” as feeling like their dating a child.
>>53721
That was me lol. It was like a greyhound trying to fuck a British bulldog.
>>53725
Kinda sounds like a skill issue.
I’m tall, built like an spider, and it’s all benefits: able to reach around her, lift her up, and dick long enough to penetrate past the fat.