/gen/

(2.0 MB, 498x498, pepep.gif)
Tell us how you met your current (or past) partner

What are some memorable moments?
What attracted you to this person?
For those who got married, when did you decide or know?

Feel free to mention past relationships you enjoyed
1) how I met my (now) wife. In Sept 2018 I separated from my then wife which devolved into a loveless marriage after 11 years. I knew I was attracted to VERY big girls. In Dec 2018 I searched in WooPlus using filters looking for BBW+ only. It’s hard to tell if girls are REALLY big in online dating as girls tend to post face pics and lie. I found a girl who was relatively honest - told me she was mid 500’s when she was actually over 600. And sent me one full body pic of her in a door reflection that let me know for sure she was huge. She was 6 hours away so I drove a long ways to meet her, and when I did I realized i had hit the jackpot. After one year she moved in with me, and we’re married today.
2) memorable moments….realizing she could eat enough for like 10 people when she binged. One time she ate 2 large dominos pizzas, a boneless wings, cheese bread, and for dessert ate an entire pecan pie and a quart of egg nog. I calculated it at like 14,000 calories. Sadly she can’t eat like that anymore as she had gastric bypass, but damn it was amazing while it lasted.
3) Honestly I’d be lying if I didn’t say a combo of her face and her size weren’t the first things that attracted me. Soon after I discovered how much we have in common and we fell in love. It didn’t take that long to realize we’d be together forever.
We met in college. She and I shared some subjects, but we didn't talk that much because classes were divided in class groups (~6 ppl) and these groups didn't interact with each other. I remember the first thing I told a friend about her was how big her boobs were lmao. That was some months before dating her. Actually, there was another girl in my work group who was significantly bigger than her and who was interested in me, but I didn't notice back then —nor did she show any signs tbh. My ex was kinda interested in me as well, but the girl I mentioned was her friend, so my ex didn't make any moves with me.

In the second semester, I attended by mistake a different group from the one I enrolled (I'm not sure if I'm made myself clear; I mean it was the same subject, just a different schedule). She was in the group I didn't enroll and decided to include me in the work group bc she knew me from the other subjects I mentioned (of course, she didn't know I didn't enroll her group). The professor didn't notice that I shouldn't be there at first. Eventually, I could join that group and we got to know each other. What attracted me was her spontaneity and cheerfulness (apart from the physical aspect, of course).

We connected very quickly and spent some great years. I assume I'd have ended being a FA, but she definitely had an impact on my preferences lmao. Her perfect hourglass shape, big hips and big boobs were stunning for me.

Uni life itself implies memorable moments imho. Partying with her, studying together, some travels we did throughout the relationship... there were cool moments, but I'd say I appreciated the relationship in our day-to-day life instead of specific moments. But that time when she gave me a handjob during a flight was cool lmao.
This is about my ex. My last serious girlfriend, the partner I've had that I (subjectively) found the most attractive out of all of them, and just my favourite ex basically. I think she was the last woman I ever loved, even though I've been with a good few since.

We met on Tinder. I matched with her while I was on a cross-country train; my distance setting would not have ordinarily shown me her profile otherwise.

What attracted me to her was a combination of her looks, personality and interests. She was quite big at 5'6" and 370ish lbs but had truly excellent fat distribution (big but not too saggy breasts, wide hips etc), a very pretty face, and was very good at doing her makeup too. Personality-wise she was just very easy to get along with; I always felt very relaxed, comfortable and "at home" with her. Interests-wise we were both huge nerds; she was into video games etc, and again I've yet to meet another girl like her in that regard.

Memorable moments? Honestly our first date still stands out to me. When I first saw her IRL I couldn't get over how big and how gorgeous she was. We went for a pint in a real old Irish pub lol. We found a secluded corner and chatted for hours. Making out with her on that first date, it was the best make out session I've ever had. Feeling and exploring her fat while we made out, it was just divine. Come to think of it she wasn't shy at all about PDA, which is another thing I love in a woman. I loved going about the town with this huge, gorgeous woman on my arm, kissing and fondling each other in public, not giving a shit who sees. Although tbh I have had similar (and similarly pleasurable) experiences with other big women since.

I wouldn't necessarily call these "favourite moments" but she was sufficiently attractive that I actually had to fend off rival suitors a couple of times. That is an ego boost in hindsight, but at the time it was just annoying. She was very loyal in those moments (and I should stress that she was not doing anything at all to invite their attention in the first place), which endeared her to me, but it was nevertheless annoying.
>>53124
Why didn't it work out? She sounds amazing
>>53140
Ah, there are a bunch of reasons, honestly.
I didn't want to get into it because this is supposed to be a positive thread.

To cut a long story short:
- my parents were very unhappy that I was dating someone so overweight (this was the biggest reason why I dumped her. I regret this aspect of it and I am much better at telling my parents to fuck off now)
- she was very unhappy and insecure about her weight, and I got tired of needing to reassure her constantly (I am a lot better with this now but it was a big factor at the time)
- she had some bad health problems from her weight but strongly refused to lose weight (I still would have loved her even if she did lose weight, and tbh I would have wanted her to lose weight for the sake of her health, and also because I could tell how unhappy she was about her weight)

You live and you learn, I guess.

But I will make this more cheerful by telling you some more positive aspects of the relationship.
She was very intelligent (another huge thing I loved about her that I'm surprised I forgot to mention earlier) and was actually a very talented poet. She actually got a collection of her works published.
She was very good at chess and Mortal Kombat, and always kicked my ass at both.
She loved it when I bought her junk food. It became an informal tradition for me to buy her a box of 6 donuts whenever we went on a date. After dinner she would eat them all in one sitting, and she usually had room for ice cream too.
>>53160
IMO what you posted is still positive. We can see where the self growth in yourself is, and how to deal with problems in the future.