/gen/

China recently invested in the Imagawa.

The people of Brooklyn have also been taking over some of the housing from the people of York.

It is also rumoured the York are overly significantly French due to immense Métis roots. And some have significant donors from extravagantly rich Norman Lebanonese.
It has been word at pubs that the French have been making strange moves. French around London have made things difficult for police and are seemingly intent on anarchy.

The Dutch and Danes have something to do with the “bratty” Minamoto.
(131 KB, 800x536, 1AEA3928-FDF9-4667-B327-93B65BDE1BD3.jpeg)
Some of the oldest Irish royal families are quite Slavic now. And have been talking about vastly increasing Slavic immigration. Some would say that merely such statements have immense impact. After all, how much is government merely about numbers?

A common question is, what military bases influence the internet and media the most? And what influences who controls the military bases the most?
(89 KB, 700x700, 7B4DD840-9219-4FBF-9F22-213935DD9030.jpeg)
The moment to moment energy of certain military bases is a very sensitive topic nowadays.
As well as one bases opinion of another base.
(118 KB, 735x541, 2635D60A-EC4B-4236-8DED-2E4FB0C3CE48.jpeg)
The moment to moment energy of certain military bases is a very sensitive topic nowadays.
As well as one bases opinion of another base.

And who says anything is anything at all in any way whatsoever ever?
Who is to say one spam speaks truer?
I could just say anyone is on the throne and then think only of my intended audience.
As who am I to say one numbers game is truer than another? Who am I to say which group is a truer group of the truest collective. We could take over one media and spam to spam but is spam really a determiner of truer government of the truest collective?

If the truest collective hears this, I would say, I am curious about the miasma of the truest collectives competition with the rest of the truest collective. I have attentions for those who have strongest idealisms and the will to replace those with weak ideals.

I would like to see most fierce competition between the true collective, not the competition between parasites.

Problems fear any true competitors. After all, each true competitor is a portion of the true population. And problems fear the true population.
Problems absolutely do not want anyone knowing about any of this, even the slightest jests are forces of the life of the true world.

Though, I feel what is necessary is the truest collectives media that shows the truest collectives strongest members to the masses craving for wills, rather than false-dichotomies.
For example, what military bases are entirely girls and have the girlist will?
What military base must such a base take to initiate another level of progress?
What
i like chubby women
(675 KB, 1125x749, E7BDCD25-F9EF-44B9-8936-1F7709EAF693.jpeg)
I also wonder about my strong harsh militaries with the will to put this innovation as a significant percentage of the expenditure. Who of my people have the harshest will to get rid of thieves and parasites that are harming my collectives.

I feel perhaps an expanded monarchy will develop competition that makes evident who has the will my collectives need&want.
A greater diversity of leadership and a greater abundance of leadership results in greater solving of abundant diverse problems.
Soul diversity is especially necessary.

Basically we are going to expand power rather than condensing power.

And respects to our ambitious.

I like seeing the regionalism develop. I dare say that those who stifle the regionalism are parasites.
I dare say it is parasitic to stifle the abundance of many collectives.
Regards to the abundance of many thrones and many solvers.
Regards to those who cause the truest thriving.

The lack of the condensing of the consolidation of wealth and power, that is sooo curative!

I love the people who are impatient and see power as a responsibility.
(98 KB, 735x474, 723FAD93-475D-43CD-BA7D-8D03A34A3ED5.jpeg)
>>53002
Every region is a nation. My world is a world of utmost immense verity of soul, wills, and solvers.

I wonder who are the peoples making all ever better for all my collectives.

>>53004
And chubby women want to utmost thrive. Not having to work, having the utmost desired community, UBI and low low prices.. or all being free.
Regards to the girls and the girls collectives that will this to be so. How much force is necessary?
The fattest world has standards of ideals.
(435 KB, 956x684, E3891259-6653-4715-AF47-A2C765300B08.jpeg)
>>53001
To add, respects to “spam”, people want to be aware of the verity of opinions.
In short, all I am saying is that monarchy is not a restaurant with only one option.
People need to be aware of all options people have.

Cheers to the beasts.
I think the only problem has been that people are not being shown the alternative options.
Many audiences are only a force because of the constriction preventing the audience from seeing other choices. Like the hostage/conscript situation that happened in Kiev. If we are not aware of alternative choices, are we really engaging in our truest will or even being our true selves?
I dare the Brits grow hard tusks.
I have seen wolfy girls with bellies of hogs and I dare say they would have abundant opinions on who gets to be on the throne. And all the other thrones. Who wouldn’t want such girls talking constantly with other girls with weapons about such things?

All matters.
We’ve seen plenty enough suffering to say why wouldn’t we put investment into shaking the power structures back to the public and to true competition?

Who would ever prevent a town from becoming a nation if the town is doing so for the greater good?
(60 KB, 1032x774, 1EDA04CB-BA09-48C7-B1A0-BC9998DAAEFC.jpeg)
>>53089
To add, spam is such an offensive word. Sorry. All respect to the most piggish peoples and the most piggish girls.
I’m sure though the pigs are aware I didn’t mean it like that.

Well anyways, I’m sure that the most piggish Anglo Saxons are utmost curious about change of hierarchy, particularly what reduces hierarchy, IE an increase in anarchy.
Anarchy causes adaptiveness.
Anarchy is power.
Anarchy is prosperity and equality and the natural destination of all being solved.

The greater the abundance of regionalism and diverse competition, the greater the space is for anarchy and quality of options.

In other words, in my opinion, the most piggish Anglo Saxons want peaceful total war between absolute fucktons of different factions and different monarchies.
How fun

Anglo Saxons will spark something perfect in talking about all the developments of wills.

Besides, most wills are congruent. Like gardens