/gen/

(29 KB, 406x900, funny-stupid-man-hand-drawing-43415330.jpg)
Can someone send the hottest weight gain animation to have so I can show it to someone and turn them on to this fetish?
Willy Wonka and the blueberry scene
(66 KB, 829x1024, 1722455469798197.jpg)
>>52964
>mfw watched both the 1971 and 2005 Wonka movies as a kid
>Appreciate both berry sizes on their own individual merits
>Still retain blueberry fetish, even after developing an interest in fat women
>>52964
That is a literal child.
>>52983
Roald Dahl hated dumbing entertainment down for children. He would be okay with Wonka as a Tory who makes Violet a blueberry to punish the spoiled youth. He wasn't an incel like CS Lewis
>>52990
Kisame here.
CS Lewis was a man of god spreading the good book through allegory. JK Tolkien idolized Nordic runes and paganism.
GRRM is just a lazy fat guy whose really good at writing descriptions of pub food and it out one true savior.
>>52992
CS Lewis was a loser Anglican who converted cause Tolkien wanted him to be Catholic. It's just that Tolkien wanted to be pure Latin Mass Catholic and not whatever the Tory Culture was.
>>52992
I don't know why people are bringing up Kisame at this juncture. I freely admit that I don't know what's going with the preg community.
>>52996
> I freely admit that I don't know what's going with the preg community.

A bunch of middle aged predators jerking off to pregnant teenagers. I'm waiting for the day the FBI raids Preggophilia.
>>52998
They got rid of the autistic who can pump out pics in 3 hours per day so nothing I can do.
>>52998
DeviantArt is already cracking down on all that hyperpreg fan art to make way for AI. Pixiv is doing the same.
>>52933 (OP)
Maybe try EightXL's donut machine animation if you have to go with a video, really I'd opt for a drawing or something irl instead as there's more peak in those fields
>>52933 (OP)

That's not how any of this works you braindead fuckwit. They're either into fat chicks or they aren't. Your spank gifs from deviantart aren't gonna change that.