/gen/

(2.2 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_6152.jpeg)
I thought I’d start a thread about all the things your BBW/SSBBW girlfriend/wife has broken with their weight. While staying at a hotel this weekend, my wife sat on a queen size bed. We heard several cracks, then the whole bed caved in the middle. I got under to look and took a picture, as she broke the wooden box spring. She’s currently 450lbs, but has been as high as 640-650 a few years back. A list of all the things I can remember her breaking over the years:
- first night she stayed at my apartment she broke my king size bed frame and box spring
- both front seats in our relatively new Dodge Durango are broken, the driver seat power box collapsed and the passenger seat makes horrible noises
- a camping chair rated to 800 lbs that cost $100+
- my power loveseat motor burned out by trying to lift her massive legs
- a huge sectional, she leaned back and broke a pretty thick piece of wood support

I’d love to hear some of your stories.
the spirit of her almond mom when we went to her birthday dinner lol, my sweetheart was spilling off her chair and stuffing her face while her mother watched in horror <33
To my surprise my wife hasn't broken all that much in the time I know her.. (400 current, 420 highest)

We once totalled a bed while having sex, she once literally folded one of these metal chairs that don't have legs and I think that's about it actually..
I'm not sure if that one bed in an Airbnb just made loud cracks or actually had some minor damage

Some things are really worn out though
Her car seat creaks like crazy, our old couch was making a lot of noise and was lowered on her side (just like the new 2 years old one now ^^) and our bed creaks quite a bit more compared to the beginning

That's about it, but she's also very aware of these things, knows her weight force and tries not to break things basically
>>52726
IMO breaking beds is the hottest. Like it’s literally something constructed to hold two full sized adults.
Add us to the breaking bed crew, we were fucking and the metal cross bars just bent and collapsed and the whole bed taco'd in the middle. She also cracked my toilet seat once.
A railing at my family cottage. She fell maybe a foot drop on her fat bottom and was fine.

And she ripped some pants at work. She came home that was pretty hot, but she was embarrassed.
>>52753
Awesome, how big is she?
>>52718 (OP)
My gf actually broke a wooden dinning room chair at my parents house while we all eating dinner. My mom was very kind about it thankfully
>>52759
The same here. She managed to decommission one of their set of fine mid-century dining chairs. My parents now make sure that she's herded toward a larger, much sturdier chair whenever she visits. My gf is very gracious about it though and jokes that they should just sit her on the sofa instead to avoid any more accidents.
>>52764
Trust me dude, at a certain size sofas aren’t safe from destruction either haha. At this point I’m not sure what mine for sure could sit on and not break. And I love it. She HATES IT and I have to pretend not to love it when she breaks stuff.
Plastic outdoor chair, on my sister's porch. Not the leg but the backrest. I covered for her — we secretly switched chairs while everyone was distracted, then I announced that I broke it.

We have an old wooden picnic table in our side yard. I should have replaced/reinforced it years ago but oh well. We had people over earlier this summer and without thinking she sat right in the center of the bench. She got up quckly and told me to grab chairs from inside, that people should only sit at the edge of the bench. I didn't realize she'd cracked the boards — I thought she was just being preemptive — but later she told me that's what happened.
Toilets.
First she broke the seat on my friends toilet.
Then she snapped the bidet right off.
I’m scared she’s gonna outgrow our current commode and then what?
>>52718 (OP)
You got pics of this girl or is she imaginary?
>>52911
Posted tons of her in the SSBBW gf/wives thread but here’s a few for ya
(7.7 MB, 1284x2778, IMG_2140.png)
Her at 600+
(1.6 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_0841.jpeg)
Another from 600ish
(2.3 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_6072.jpeg)
And one current, around 450
>>52954
Damn that’s hot!!! Love it!
>>52954
You're dating sweetpeaches??? That's such a humble brag. She's so cute. We need more stories about her in general.
>>52977
sweetpeaches666 owes me good money for breaking my shower drain. You can’t unremember that expense.
>>52993

lmao what could this possibly mean
>>53003
She’s a known wafflestomper and a freind of mine so more power to her but let’s be serious you’re sexual freedoms end where my rental’s plumbing begins.
>>52718 (OP)

Same experience here. Not too many breaks but she wears out furniture very quickly. Our couch is less than a year old and it's permanently rutted where she usually sits, and we were going through a mattress every 2 years before we switched to a specialty model.

Most of the chairs that she would've broken aren't a problem simply because she can't fit her butt between the armrests. She's mindful enough to not sit on something that seems too flimsy.

The only thing she ever broke was one of those plastic lawn chairs: she can usually just about sit on those but the grpund was a bit sloped and that was enough to take the legs out.