/gen/

(114 KB, 3153x2522, What.png)
Do you have any stories where you've been caught staring at Fat People? How did they react?
>>52443 (OP)
Never happened to me (that I know of).
In 10th grade there was a girl in my math class who was a year above me. She had a reputation for being kind of a slut, so it was a surprise to everyone when she seemed to have gained about 40 lbs over the course of the previous semester. The thing was her wardrobe never changed from when she was skinny. It was all the same pieces of clothing in sizes S or M, usually just covered up by an XL sweatshirt from one of her former boyfriends. You could tell how round she was underneath though. Her tits were absolutely massive and the outline of her chubby figure was still unmistakable under her sweatshirt-shield. Anyway I would steal glances of her from time to time, which I never thought she picked up on until one day in class she comes in without her usual sweatshirt chub-cover. She's wearing a spaghetti strap tank top that clings tight against her titties, with 4 or 5 inches of cleavage at the very least on display. Below her tits was the real sight though. Her tank top barely covered her belly button, with a soft ring of fat pale flesh bulging over her small grey leggings. When I tell you it was hard not to ogle before that point, on that day it was pretty much impossible. Every chance I got I was tilting my head to get a look at that fat delicious tummy. She was sitting at the edge of the room, with her back against the wall and her legs stretched out into the aisle. I was sitting maybe 3 desks over, doing everything I could not to bust on my homework. At a certain point she must have picked up on my near-constant craning, because for no reason at all she suddenly starts talking to the girl in front of her about how her ex-boyfriend was something called a "feeder". The other girl was like "huh? What's that?" and she responds loudly, "It's someone who gets off on people gaining weight." And right as she says this she turns her head and looks directly at me. My eyes the size of saucers now and quickly turn away. I hear her giggle and say "You like this, anon?" I look over again, and take a full eye-load of the handful of fat that she's squeezing from her stomach. "Uh... no!" I say smoothly and turn away again. "I guess I better lose some weight then..." is all I remember her saying. Crazy to think about almost 10 years later.
>>52817
Swear to fucking god bro. He was in the same grade as her. They dated for like 3 months, honestly surprised it had that much of an effect on her. I even saw that guy about a year ago at chipotle with his current girl, 220 lbs at least
>>52822
Show proof or STFU
>>52823
It was ten years ago. Fuck you
>>52823
Proof from ten years ago, get your head out of your ass
This girl I went to middle school with once told me "take a picture, it'll last longer" in the middle of class. She was standing up to grab some papers or something and apparently my staring was a bit too obvious. She was always one of the bigger girls in my grade, very round, not so shapely. Just a giant belly and a round pig-ish face. In 6th grade my boredom would often find an outlet in imagining what would happen if I could freeze time. Once while she was giving a presentation in front of the class all I could think about was walking up to the front of the room and grabbing a handful of that thick juicy belly. My daydreaming became so feverish that multiple times I felt the muscles in my legs tense up as if I was about to stand. I saw her a few months back with another big girl from our grade, both waddling into a mexican restaurant in town.