/gen/

(60 KB, 540x720, IMG_7559.jpeg)
as an autistic weirdo, hearing genuine feedees who’ve been skinny in the past talk about how they developed the kink and slowly (or quickly) gained weight over the years, understanding their kink, realizing what they liked, how others reacted etc. is really hot to me.

some feedees like chiquita, couchqueen, mochii, and layla are some people who i feel make these talking videos and or express their (obviously) insane obsession with getting fatter the best without overplaying it for more views.

pic related too if you know her.
>>52310 (OP)
> chiquita, couchqueen, mochii, and layla
Exact list of people I would expect to drop the fetish the second the attention and money isn’t flowing in. These women like believing their top tier, prime beef lady meat, this is the only community they can be.
>>52311
ChubbyChiquita got fucking doxxed and her family got sent her content and she STILL came back and got fatter.
I literally do see how she just isn't into the fetish.
I have a theory that Chiquita has suicidal tendencies and this is just part of that. Almost seems like sometimes she gets off on hating herself/destroying her body.
>>52311
>>52333
LOL at the mental gymnastics you guys do to convince yourself of things when the obvious answer is some of these girls just have a genuine fat fetish
>>52310 (OP)
Not sure how into it namimi is. I mean she got fat as fuck but she's on hiatus rn and according to her feabie she is single so I'm guessing her and her bf splitting caused her to question everything related to the fetish. But to be fair I think anyone willing to put on a lot of weight even if it's to satisfy and partner has to be into it to some degree
I think Leighton is genuinely into it, I mean she's actually got a tattoo on her ass that says "gorda".
>>52338
Autoadipophilia?
>>52375
Ok maybe she is into it. Or maybe it was a food addiction rearing it's head
>>52333
Check out her favourited posts on deviantart. A lot of death feederism and health-related kink.
Couchqueen doesn’t really belong in the conversation. She’s just lost and regained the same 10 lbs since her initial gain. She just is into the LARP and stuff for her bf
>>52453
Death feedism is a legit variant of this fetish unrelated to just wanting to commit suicide, even if it's practically suicide
>>52395
Nah she's def into it, she had a video up at some point where it looked and sounded like she orgasmed or something from eating while fingering her belly button

I sincerely think she's into this, and what makes it wild is she is a doctor (if I remember right) so she knows exactly what will happen if she continues doing it to herself (probably why she tried to stop, but "relapsed" because she loves it too much)
>>52458
Yeah I think CouchQueen has literally said before that she's doing it because she's very submissive and will basically do whatever her boyfriend wants

If they ever break up, she will disappear
>>52562
It makes sense, gainging weight for your partner is the ultimate form of submission. It's going to affect negatively every aspect of your life as well as shortening it. It's wearing your submissive nature like a skin 24/7
>>52579
Talked to her the first time she joined Tumblr. Seriously "seemed" into it. However, she is just lonely and wants to connect with someone as a FWB. Watch out, if you ask her how she's doing you'll be blocked immediately. Terrible at communication and will randomly hit up your inbox apologizing for not getting back but she could use a few dollars for food.
See where I'm getting at...