/gen/

(110 KB, 568x386, IMG_3488.jpeg)
This is a game I just made up. List your 4 Mount Rushmores of models based on the following criteria:

1. Looks. Self-explanatory.
2. Content. Who makes the best content?
3. Talker. Best talkers who seem like they can hold a conversation.
4. Beliveabilty: Who gives the best vibe they love being big, wants to get bigger, all about the lifestyle? Even if you suspect they’re faking it, they so a good job of suspending your disbelief.

Then, if you want, pick one from each category and there’s your Mount Rushmore of Mount Rushmores of models.
Can't really say for sure who are my Mount Rushmore of models, but I believe Cakedupkayyla should be on everyone's if you aren't restricting it to SSBBWs, or at least an honorable mention.
>>52027 (OP)
Boberry gets at least 2, maybe 3 of the spots for me. But for the sake of picking different models for each spot:
1) Roxxie
2) Jackie
3) Boberry
4) Luna
Mine's just based on iconicness, hotness, and level of gain

Cherries
Imogeinize
Mary
Candii Kayn

Some very close runner ups though
>>52062
I don*t like Roxxy so much, because her body appears too hard and athletic to me, like it is steady and not so fleshy/ flabby (there seems to be muscles under the fat).
This may be one reason why she was able to do 68 sit-ups when she was a teenager
>>52137
I guess I like the big Amazons that are still very mobile yet very large. My wife fit that bill when we started dating 100%.
(96 KB, 540x720, tara.jpg)
>>52027 (OP)
1. FatMissT, hands down. What a beautiful hog. So young, so much growing to do ;-)
2. Enchantress fucking gets it. I don't find her very attractive, but god damn get her in a room with any model and they'll make the best video. Such a seductive voice. Fuck.
3. ChubbyChiquita. Was going to say Pleasantly Plump but the age gap would probably make for tough conversation. I would love to smoke a blunt with Mary.
4. Adeline. Watching her demolish a cake with her bare hands, grunting, wheezing, moaning- pure pleasure. She's a hog, through and through. I really hope she hurts herself again and, by some miracle, breaks 900 some day.
>>52140
Me too, especially if black or hispanic.
But she is not just nordic (which I like too) but too muscular (a bit masculine) and the rolls seems not so jelly like wobbly, that these hardly move on her body to different places, even when she does jumping jacks. I prefer that a bit softer, or if amazon then really huge, not just 1,75m to 1,80m as she possible is (maybe 1,90m instead).
It is matter of taste sure, as I don't prefer Eastern Asian girls (particular the Chinese I don't like in general).
1. Sadie
2. UdderlyAdorable
3. Boberry
4. Jenni Bombshell

Literally Mount Pearmores lol
1. Skylar BC curbstomps in the looks category
2. Thicccollegegirl honestly has some of the best content, I love it when BBWs slap their belly and she does it pretty often so I’m a little biased here
3. ChubbyChiquita undoubtedly wins in conversation, I don’t even have to defend this pick
4. ThickHungryHoney wins believability, although I’ll believe anything she says if she’s wearing black latex

HM:
Aliss for looks/content bc lately I’ve been finding some rlly good stuff
Tumbybby/feedeegf for content bc the way her belly jiggles is insane
housecow for believability bc it takes up a fair chunk of her posts, lost due to no black latex