/gen/

(73 KB, 828x1104, 1720477424436166.jpg)
It could be social, physical, or whatever you choose.

For me, it would be that fat no longer causes any health complications other than lower mobility.

Assume human skin gets a huge buff to elasticity and durability, the heart can take much larger body sizes, and muscles don't degrade over time. You could just pile on the pounds and the only issue that would arise is it being less mobile.
>>51552 (OP)
I've also thought about this some time ago, and basically came to the same conclusion. If there were no side effects to obesity other than poor mobility and maybe shortness of breath, this would be ideal. Assuming the limited mobility is just due to being tired easily and no physical pain. Then youd wouldn't have to feel as guilty dating your ssbbw gf and many models who are into the being fat and eating tons of food parts of the fetish would be inclined to gain much more weight.

What also would be cool was if you could turn on/off side effects like switching from hard to normal or easy mode in a video game. So then you could basically turn off the immobility part and have women at unthinkable weights like 1000+lbs.
>>51555

In real life implications, how far could someone get if they were in zero gravity? I imagine the low body strain would also allow for much larger weights.
>>51590
Yes and no....First of all zero gravity would kind of suck bc, squashing wouldn't really work anymore, but secondly some unpleasant things start to develop when you go for those really high weights. Take Vanilla as an example. She was fine for a long time, but after she crossed some magic number her lipedima got really bad and to the point where water got in her lungs and she had to be hospitalized. So her limit was 974lbs which she probably could not have maintained for very long, which is why she got emergency WLS.
>>51552 (OP)
I'd make fat the defacto standard of beauty. Then everyone would be fat and I wouldn't be limited to mentally ill girls with severe baggage.
I wish East Asian girls were more bottom-heavy. I've seen a few Asian bbw's with huge asses and wide hips over the years, but it's rare :(
>>51681
> I wish East Asian girls were more bottom-heavy
And they wish you were taller with a bigger dick. Sucks to suck
>>51682
Fuck you nigger, I'm 185cm tall and have a 7 inch dick.
>>51665

This is one I think about a lot. I think if you combine it with my original post about fat no longer causing any long lasting health issues other than mobility, fat becoming a standard of beauty becomes much more plausible as the health nuts can't really argue against it.
>>51683
Geese what a strange little manlet you must be behind this screen.
This isn’t really along the lines of fat directly but it’s related: infinite stomach elasticity… smaller gainers could each a shitton and grow a huge belly while long time gainers could potentially eat even more and get an even bigger belly
If that’s not necessarily allowed then I’d make it so that feedee’s gain fat overnight. For example, you stuff your gf so much her stomach is bulging out of her shirt, the next morning it’s still the same size but soft and jiggly instead of firm.
That being said, I’ve never fed someone like that so idk if there’s any enjoyment that comes out of how long it takes, I just think it’d be hot as fuck to stuff a girl one night and the next morning she’s still the same size if not even bigger
>>51703
How long it takes for her TO GAIN*** forgot that part mb
That boobs/ass grow in proportion with frame. No tiny booba or Hank Hill asses on BBW/SSBBWs.
I definitely would choose to abolish the health problems, but it's the obvious choice that everyone would get, so I will pick something different.
I wish for woman fat distribution to be more like on the fetish art. Big rounded bellies, looking more inflated than obese. And no hanging sacks of lard like in reality, when girl riches ssbbw status
(1.1 MB, 641x641, 2140237551_ScreenShot2019-08-16at12_52_34PM.png)
I got a change that I think hits a shitton of birds with one stone:

Full weight control for gainers. Let me explain. Say your gf/wife eats enough to legitimately reach 300 pounds, they can jump to any previous weight and back just by thinking about it. They can make it happen slowly or instantly at will. Imagine having a 140 pound girlfriend that you hike and go on runs with, and a 250 pound bbw girlfriend you take to restaurants and the beach… that are the same person. I’ll also add that they can control the weight distribution as well since it’s called “full weight control”.
Bonus thoughts: you guys could accurately do the “waking up fat” role play AND she could sit on you at her lightest and make it so that she gets increasingly heavy every second. You get the point.

This not only removes the health problems because she doesn’t have to hold the weight 24/7. It also removes social stigma within her personal life. She can choose who does and who doesn’t know she’s fat. First and foremost her family wouldn’t know since I’m assuming they’d be on her ass about her weight. Maybe her coworkers and boss too, but when she’s sitting behind her desk she could grow her thighs and gut- okay I’m getting carried away here (I imagine her working in an office setting, hence the desk)

Final statement: Full weight control would be dope as FUCK, like I said earlier tho they still have to legitimately gain the weight initially and they have to be into feederism, otherwise this ability would overlap to regular people and while that sounds awesome it could get crazy.
>>51753

Back when I was still learning to accept my feedism kinks, I remember thinking "I wish I had a girl with the superpower to change her weight at will like a character slider. Then I could get all the fat without the health problems". So this scenario is pretty nostalgic.

Being able to control your fat for social situations is also a fun thought to toy with, like your office scenario.
>>51753
Imagine if she gained or lost weight during intercourse. Could lead to some interesting scenarios.
Aside from the health associations, the only thing I'd change is people's judgement.

I'm hardly preaching to the masses here, but I've dropped a few friends because they don't get that I like 400lb+ women, just as much as one of them left London repeatedly with a few grands worth of Thai baht for a month's sex tourism. He liked girls with boytits, I like women who weigh at least double of me.

Another basically only liked women with a drink problem, because he had a drink problem, haha.

Yeah, get that prejudice to shit.
>>52704
Roxxie had a video about this "fuck me fatter" fantasy where she fantasizes about gaining weight every time you thrust inside her she gets fatter and fatter, ending with her being immobile. She talked about how she'd watch her hips widen, her belly grow, and how she wouldn't want to stop. It was one of the first videos on that topic I saw but still the best. One of the GOAT videos from GOAT models in her prime. I don't have that video any more but man there was a time I just listened to it nightly to jack off to, I listened to it like music her voice and pacing was just so perfect at that time.
just one wish and I won't need anything else:
everyone is free to change their body weight in a very high speed.
Think of"I wanna be fat like a blob today and pig out,but tomorrow I'll be skinny at work"
And that's Heaven.
>>52715
> she fantasizes about gaining weight every time you thrust inside her she gets fatter and fatter, ending with her being immobile. She talked about how she'd watch her hips widen, her belly grow, and how she wouldn't want to stop. It was one of the first videos on that topic I saw but still the best. One of the GOAT videos
I never get people like you. Unless you’re into giantess, blueberry, inflation and other impossible content this sorta kindergarten level cartoon physics are just such a weird turn (like what about the 1st law of thermodynamics? Conservation of mass and all).
>>51683
post cock or GTFO
>>53714
Most people don't get how we're into a woman Roxxie's size to begin with. In fact they're horrified by it. Cartoony sex fantasies are just another flavor of weird.

>>51683
Bragging anonymously is the weakest flex. I'm a billionaire MMA champ with a 20" cock. Prove me wrong.
>>53747

ahhhhh better luck next time buddy mine is 20.1"
>>51552 (OP)
Just make heart disease a non factor in morbid obesity.
You are limiting to just one so thats it.

That would basically double how big someone could realistically get, make moving easier at such a size, and prevent undesirable cosmetic changes from fluid retention, lack of circulation, and that.

Also that would cut the social stigma in half.