/gen/

(21 KB, 362x358, nofw5poa6j6c1.jpeg)
Seriously what the fuck is some of yall problems? It's like no matter what these models do, yall hate on them for it with horrible criticisms. Yall brain dead coomers are never happy.

Want examples? Here's some:

Most common complaint is when a model is a slow gainer. Granted if the model promises to gain and they don't, then criticism is fair. But when a model seems to be having a slow gain or is stalemate, yall wanna bash them for not wanting to gain. Good example Candii and Reina (before the losing weight shenanigans). They have a slow gain and yall want them to fast track to over 300 pounds and have health problems like Mochii. Umm, did you know that being fat is unhealthy and this fetish is a risk in itself? Don't yall want for people to take their lives seriously and not fucking die??

But wait! What if a model IS gaining fast? Nah that's apparently a problem too. For example Tiana. Why the fuck are people saying Tiana is ugly now and complain about her stretchmarks and shit? Didn't yall WANT her to gain weight? Let's go back to Candii. Why am I seeing people complain that Candii is ugly and her ass no longer looks good. Didn't yall WANT her to gain? So when a model has a slow gain its bad, but when they are gaining and fat is showing it's bad? Yall dumb asses need to understand that shit comes with being fat and not everyone wants to be the slob of your fucking dreams.

I'm not saying everyone on this fucking site is like that there are good people here. But these idiots makes this site a shit show. I sometimes hate being a part of this community because of these incels not getting what they want and lack common sense. Now this can all be ignored but I just felt like ranting this out. Please just fucking go outside and date an actual fat bitch or gain yourself to see how it really is.