/gen/

(661 KB, 1080x1077, markup_1000095240.png)
Wild how people who don't want to be associated with the community have already made a clout-chasing reaction vid about it.
>>51136
That was fucking fast
>>51136
Fuck this hoe, she's a roach to the community
(79 KB, 887x456, Rosee.png)
>>51136
Vid has now been deleted and she's apologised for uploading it. Seems pretty clear she didn't contact the family or loved ones here, and likely didn't know the specific circumstances here.

Like, I usually defend Rosee, because she did have a shit experience, and you are entitled to have a view on feedism (even if I think that view is wrong and misguided), but man, that's a real asshole move. Glad she's deleted it, and hopefully she learns her lessons, but I doubt it.
Will people be donating to her family’s GoFundMe page?
(595 KB, 504x886, Kass.png)
God she was posting on insta stories only less than 24 hours ago.
Death is always hard to deal with, but something about just how sudden this was is absolutely heartbreaking.
>>51148
Same here and you’re awesome for doing so.
damn rip big big beautiful queen
really bummed about this one, boys. i know it's gauche to speculate and 600+ lbs is never the picture of health but it's hard to believe she just dropped dead. no signs of deterioration or anything? healthy enough for air travel less than 24 hours before?
>>51145
After seeing how large the donation goal was and how little was only filled, I also felt weird not to donate, so I did.
Also Kass always seemed so sweet, so she's being missed by many I believe... :/
So sad RIP. It just goes to show you, an SSBBW shouldn't be overdoing it. I believe she was on some nationwide tour for the past few months that just wrapped up. Must have been a lot of work, plus all those flights really increase the chance of blood clots... But I'm no fucking doctor. Still, she was one of the most beautiful girls of all time with the best legs, and the world is definitely going to miss her
(87 KB, 602x855, IMG_5048.png)
>>51136
I know people give Jackie shit sometimes for Social Justice stuff, but she is 100% right here
>>51136
doesn't jae associate with her
>>51157

she does, not a great look for her. whatever her gripes with feederism and the community she has, this was not the place for that. this is cross section of real hate and internet influencer brain rot that makes think about content above all else. not even a whole day and she post that. go touch some grass and think for like a day geeeeesh
I just wantto know the cause ?
>>51165
Oh girl has always been short of a few.
>>51166
No one knows yet, or maybe ever will. It's up to the family to divulge that information.
>>51166

I'd be willing to bet pulmonary embolism. When you look at the risks and age, that's the probable cause. But what the fuck do I know, I'm not a forensic scientist.
Trash mods nuked over 100+ coments on the /ssbbw/ thread
>>51167
which one?

>>51165
she might get that if she took a day to not just post AI generated slop on her IG stories
Lots of drugs laced with fentanyl in the NoLa area....
>>51198

this was my first thought, especially coupled with someone who likely has pretty severe sleep apnea.

PE makes sense too though, lots of traveling and sitting for someone who's already at risk
>>51203
According to Stefan aka crazy German guy aka her ex boyfriend, her boyfriend found her dead in her hotel room yesterday morning and nobody knows anything else.
He also claims that he had now involvement in anything that might have lead up to this and says that she left his house back in February of 2022 in good health after they broke up and anything that happened to her health and weight after that was up to her and her knew social circle and new bf. I mean the good health part is kind of bs, as she already gained some with him/probably bc. of him and left at a healthy 500lbs. What however is true is that she was way more mobile back then.

Honestly I'm curious if her family is trying to get her death investigated and if they even would try to find a "real" reason upon seeing that the decreased 29 year old was over 600lbs at the time of her death.
This is one dangerous fetish to endulge in. No two ways about it.
>>51175
Yeah, that really pissed me off. It was an interesting conversation and a cathartic way for many of us to deal with this tragedy. It is appalling how one of the self-appointed mods can just come in and snuff out a discussion. Shame the Constitution only protects freedom of speech against the tyranny of the government.
>>51203
According to informed speculation it was a blood clot, probably as a result of air travel/sedentary lifestyle.
>>51206

They're gonna investigate you, Stefan. Get a lawyer
We can all pay our respects to Kass by beating off to her in her honor. Knowing an SSBBW chick probably died of her fatness just makes it sexier. Kass is like Jesus. She died for US!
>>51219
Seek help….
>>51219

Well…at least Kass was a real person….unlike Jesus.
>>51219
Tf? You do you ig. Personally, I would never beat to someone who ik is dead. I just find that extremely uncomfortable and disrespectful. The fact that you get off to woman who died due to fat related problems is absurd.
>>51225
Why…she dedicated her whole career to driving men beat off to her. Yeah she’s dead but her spirit surely wouldnt complain about men doing the same thing to her as they did when she was alive.
>>51225

Bro is this your first time to bbw chan? There's at least 1 dead model from the past everyone has jerked it too. Not saying that they're proud of it, but it happens
>>51225
What a judgmental fuck. Get off your high-horse. Here we are, a bunch of guys (mostly) who the world thinks are gross because we want to fuck superfatties. And you're telling me its gross to to wack off to a dead superfatty - as rare as they are?. Holy shit, there are still people who beat off to Marilyn Monroe. There's no shame in it. These women earned a living getting fat for our pleasure and putting their health at risk. We all know that. We should put them in a Hall of Fame for Wanking, not forget them just because they died. My dick likes what it likes. You do you.
>>51239
110% agree. We are wanking off to pictures, not the actual woman. Though I know there are necrophiles who get off on that thing, we're not at her funeral admiring how fat she was or how huge her coffin is and then masturbating over that. So there is absolutely nothing wrong with continuing to do after Kass passed what we did before. In fact, we might actually be honoring her memory doing what she actively promoted in life. And even if you don't personally like that, no need to criticize others for doing so. (Unless you are a mod, in which case you'll probably delete all the messages about this.)
all the morbid feedists secretly nutted to this, despite their cope. ACKKKKK
This has Netflix documentary written all over it. Whatever poor reputation the feedism community had before, it’s about to get alot worse, and on a global scale. Never mind the dozens of models that will now be getting wls. 29 is an incredibly young age to die and this will have some major consequences on the community.
>>51294
I doubt it. It's not like "real" people know who she is, right. Unless Rosie goes on the podcast circuit and tries to call her death a murder or something stupid.

Does anyone know why her family is asking for 30k tho? Isn't that extremely steep?
>>51299
It's transportation and I assume burial fees. I don't know how much it costs to have a corpse transported but for a proper wake and burial? That's about right.
>>51300
cross-country too. somebody that big, it's expensive
Now they are scamming us from the grave. Wasn't she one of the slimy German creep's retarded hoes? Let him pay for it. He had surely exploited her enough.
Btw, drug overdose seems likely.
Really thinking Fentanyl is a culprit here and this is very tragic. The cost for her returning home is definitely for transportation and burial fees, none of that is cheap whether you are 100lbs or close to 600lbs
>>51309
I'm a supporter of waiting until the family or close ones share details of death, but I would imagine if drugs were the culprit there would be some mention of that soon to rule out everyone who thought she died due to an obesity-related affliction.
general rumblings are that is was a blood clot related to air travel
>>51306 tbh as messed up as it sounds. That german mf got enough bread to host them whales, and fly & drive them these places,let him lock in and help out.
>>51306
>>51227
>>51239
>>51248
Whatever makes yall happy ig. Doesn't make me feel better jerking to someone ik who's dead. It just feels eerie to me and completely kills my mood. Can't imagine how the clarity is. If yall don't mind then whatever I can't alter anything.
>>51335
You’re not alone man, I’m not rubbing one out to a dead person. That’s fucking weird.
>>51306
Slimy German creep? It was some dude with deep pockets all along wasn’t it. Damn I got drunk and shot 100 to the campaign which is ironic as I never paid for her content
>>51236
I've fapped to Titz Galure, only to discover she had passed away 7 years ago. It's the strangest feeling. Like, post nut regret mixed with a sense of dread.
>>51155

They're both bad for continuing the slaughtering of her. Their posts should've said something like 'DM'd her, not a great move'. Instead they put the boot in. She got shot down, she ultimately did correct it. Dick move, but their shit posting and finger pointing was shitty too
>>51311
lol awesome, what’s more honorable, being that fat or a drug addict: “guys she didn’t die from being morbidly obese, it was an OD! Whew!”
Did Boberry ever make a post about Kass passing? It seems like she might have said SOMETHING.
>>51381
She made a story post the day after
>>51382
What did she say?
>>51397
Thanks

Her death might make boberry think about weight loss as she's 620+lbs
any updates on why she died? od or morbid obesity?
>>51532
No she isn't and she is much taller also did she already lose some weight in the last couple of years (maybe 3 or 5) since her peak and most fat is in the lower body, which shall be rather healthy.
She is maybe 25 - 30 cm taller and had not so much lipedima, but her BMI may be even lower too (like under 50).
>>51533

Blood clot from immobility. Apparently towards the end the only time she ever moved was going 10 feet to the bathroom.
>>51206
She's maybe around half of that weight, as she's a shorty. Though there could have been trompose during a flight, due to lymph oedems (and a clumb of blood can move from there to the lungs or brain), as she traveled a lot recently. About this one could be Mary Bobberry worry most, but on the other hand Heather flew often over the big sea and didn't trouble that much.

I hope this is just her way to leave the fat fetish community (because of looking for a job or studying). I also think is it suspicious that this news were published literally minutes after it shall have happened. She was few hours before on Feabie and one week previously was she live video chatting on TikTok with Stefan 73, but she just stayed in the background on a armchair with her cellphone, partly undressed.

Other women are far more obese as Candy Godiva (Exotic BBW) which is now in her fifties. She is around twice her size. Susanne Eman is in late fourties (or early fifties too).
>>51136
Even this one Rose Jade is still much fatter than Kass...

If she is dead, then got she possible killed.
Somebody mentioned here Summer and Cindy G; they both died on cancer (not cardial desease), not certain how much the obesity contributed on this, though.
But Summer was also in her last few year not as big as she used to be, around 2007 - 2010. She covered when often the head, which indicated chemo-therapy, as her hair got very thin and lose.
She was maybe around fourty or over this, at the time of death in 2015 or 2017.
Cindy G was I think 43 when she died in April 2008, but had to use a wellchair because of her sickness.

Chelle (Rachel) from Canada on the other hand was just 27, but more than two times as big as Kass and somebody claimed that she was chain-smoker as well. Though perhaps a half year or so before the death in 2013 (maybe August) was she considering about lifestyle according to Heather.

Ariel was in her twenties as well, but already retiredin 2006 and was supposed to have lost half of her weight, but got a nerve desease which made her unable to walk.
>>51539
Kiltotroll, is this you..?!
Wdym Chelle was more than twice as big?
Chelle had a peak weight of 703lbs and KASS supposedly was up to 640lbs, according to a reddit post, but was definitely 620lbs+.
And regarding BigCuties Ariel, she apparently never went past 458lbs peak weight.
Does Germany have a higher concentration of FAs than other European countries?
>>51397
She dont look healthy in that pic. I think kidney fail.. or something. Alcohol and depression pills or other. Or just did it on porpouse.. i did hace allways bad feeling about her hangin out with rich people sharing her tushy around. That can't be good for, deep inside neighbour girl like he.r
Not good for mental health, that lifestyle i trying to say
>>51548
Most likely, yes
>>51549
Hi finnish man you have nice fat chicks
T: drunk guy
>>51534
>No she isn't and she is much taller also did she already lose some weight in the last couple of years (maybe 3 or 5) since her peak
not denying what you saif after this, but boberry gained all her weight back and is 624lbs now
>Apparently towards the end the only time she ever moved was going 10 feet to the bathroom
poor girl
>>51535
Was there an autopsy released with this findings or still rumblings?
>>51539
Kg guy, I once again sentence you to death. Leave this place, crawl into an abandoned commie block somewhere in western Germany, shiver and shrivel on the cold cement and die alone.
>>51611
Ngl his autistic ramblings are very funny. I’m new to this place so I don’t know the history you guys have with this weirdo.

Side note: eastern Germany was the commie nation not the west.
(30 KB, 755x285, ghjk.png)
>>51609

Other than a heart attack how else would she had died? Blood clot is the only other realistic cause cause given the circumstances.
>>51636
>sleeping 20 hours a day
she was not well at all, wow
>>51636

Honestly she could've gotten the blood clot from the plane ride there. They even tell you to stretch and try to move around during longer flights.
>>51613
Fuck, I meant eastern Germany, not western. Im ashamed
>>51637
>sleeping 20 hours a day
Honestly, it sounds like she may have had another illness then. The blood clot would have developed as a comorbidity.
>>51650
for sure. I wonder what really caused that
birth control actually is a huge cause of blood clots even in thin healthy women. That combined with being on a very long road trip and plane travel. Very tragic.
Heard her body was delivered to her family. Such a tragedy.
>>51650
>>51728

Maybe sleep apnea?

>>51768

Oof, almost 3 weeks later. I can only imagine how horrible the body smells.
>>51769
A local funeral home probably kept her in the cooler until the family was able to get her.
I know this is wildly insensitive, but I keep imagining the folks at the funeral home being mad as hell when they saw how big of a corpse they were dealing with.
>>51650
There's not enough warning out there but people screw up their organs all the time not realizing how damaging their vices are. The more vices you take on the earlier it sets in. I believe she was very much into drinking and smoking, but who knows what else. Most SSBBWs seem to be focused on food only so they tend to be doing ok for a long time.
>>51778
I don't know any details, but I recall her talking about doing some other drugs while live on IG with Jazz and itsjustnesahah2.
If anything this is gonna keep me from trying drugs and excessive drinking (all tough I'm nowhere near 600lbs ofc.).
>>51777
I work at a funeral home/crematorium and I can tell you from experience it's not fun. We haven't had any cases that were as big as Kass but some 400 lb+.
>>51781
Give us some stories. I remember reading about crematoriums catching fire because so much fat was being burnt.
>>51783
Thankfully i haven't had to experience that but there have been some "Oh shit" moments with heavier cases. There would be flames shooting out of the door or out the top of the stack. We've had the fire department come by a few times as well. Obese cases have to be cremated first while the oven is cold because if its too hot it can absolutely get out of hand quick.
Even if you don't find the speculation about feedism causing her death gross (and I do), people being like "what else could it have been?" don't make any sense.

Could have been the side effect of any medication she was taking.
Could have been drugs.
Could have been (god forbid) suicide.
Could have been fifty other things.

We really just have no idea, and the insistence that it was from being fat feels either like a fucked up way of getting off on her death, or FAs massaging their own shame about this fetish. Either way, not great.
>>51890

Calm your ass down. She's dead, it doesn't matter what caused it.

>>Could have been (god forbid) suicide.

Yes, let me go on vacation and off myself after posting about watching the Princess in The Frog. You're doing exactly what you're bitching about and complaining about an issue that's nonexistent.

I'd rather hear more funeral home stories anyways.
I have just watched a video of BBW Queen Kaez on Youtube, of the BBW Bash which recently happened: I think there was around the beginning of it Kass visible in the background at the pool, next to Queen Kaez.
This video is two weeks old, the so called death of Kass is supposed to be at least 10 days before this was filmed.
I get now more confident that she is not dead, but alive. Here is the link to the video:

https://youtu.be/aV_lSButU-o
As you see it is recorded on 2 July 2024 and it is also named BBW Bash 2024
Siri play Schizophrenia by Sonic Youth becuase Kilotroll won't shut up.
>>51905
The video was made on 4th. of July 2024 by QueenKanklez, there looked Kass pretty alive to me....
As far as I see no corpse, I don't belive that she had died!
>>51906
Are you fvcking retarded bro?! Who in their right mind would spread a bunch of fake news about her passing? Her close friends never questioned her death once...Ssbbwshanonmarie, creepy German guy aka ex bf, etc.

Also pretending to be her sister and raising 18k$ for a supposed transportation and funeral expenses would be insane!
>>51903
That bash took place in Florida from June 20-23. Stop being insane.
>>51908
She would be certainly not the first who faked their own death (like maybe Elvis and Jamie Lopez).

How can she attend on Idenpendant's Day on a Bash, when she already died between 25. and 27. of June?!
There is in the content confirmed this bash was in July!
Has she became a vampir?🤨
And by the way there do you know it was the sister?
As far I noticed was it a claimed close friend, which is also BBW model, but much older
>>51903
>Recorded on July 2nd
>Video takes place over multiple nights meaning it wasn't filmed on that day and was edited
>Website literally says the Summer Bash was June 20-23rd
Are you actually a retard?
>>51925

seems so. guess somebody doesn't know how to Czech a website
>>51922

So you mean she recently got a twin sisters which was attend in BBW bash...?

Otherwise she appeared for a deceased person pretty alive. Will she keep permanently bein "dead" or will be a comeback under a different nick sometime possible?

I'm to about 65% now certain that she did not die yet. Maybe wanted she or somebody else to cash out of this profession and going to work for government or law & order (but her name is not Kardashian, to do it with a erotic history), even a job in education is possible (as schools may not like sex workers as well).

The one who gave the information about death here was I think SSBBW model Shannon Marie, not her sister (if they are not relativated)
>>51935
The bash that KASS. Not a twin. Not a clone. Was at was the Curvy Ventures bash. A quick Google search will show you it was the dates right before her passing. It seems she flew from Florida, to New Orleans and unfortunately passed there before making the journey home to California.

The YouTube video you fixated on was edited and uploaded later.

It's incredibly disrespectful to her to make this some deranged conspiracy. She's gone. Let her rest. Maybe you have something mentally and you don't want to face the facts that people in this community die, and sometimes young. Deal with unpacking that on your own time and leave everyone else out of it.

Idc who gave YOU information about it. The publically shared GoFundMe was clearly made by family.
>>51936

Not it was the CurveParty (or fashion show) and the video was made either after she was supposed to have died or at that time...

Also was her peak weight not that heavy; it was supposed to be maximum around 160 kilogramme (rather 130), due to her short height.

Can you not believe that people fraud the own deaths? This did some talk show guests decades ago...
I also guess Madeline Grace (Leah Nichols) and Mochii have done this (the later has actual an active TikTok profile and is still uploading videos there).
While Jamie Lopez has it easier as a hermaphrodit and with all the tones of make-up in the face, will nobody recognize her as a man.
>>51944
>Not it was the CurveParty (or fashion show)
>Title of your incriminating video says Curvy ventures Bbw Bash

You're a bad troll at this point.
>>51949

I have just show a valid proof to assume her being not dead and you did not disprove it.
I trust my eyes more than any Internet-meme or virtual trolls here...

It was probably not Curvy Ventures, but something with CurveClub and DJ Diago (who sing only playback in the video).

Here are trolls which have fun to announce the deaths of any BBW, just to disappoint and suggest to us how unhealthy the lifestyle is and that every overweight creature die soon/ very quickly.
So this can be here the case too, that somebody had stolen the identity of Shannon Marie and is now catfishing.
Can you really exclude this possibility?!
(734 KB, 2133x1229, Untitled-1.jpg)
>>51935
Dear God: Why did you kill Kass and let this guy live?
>>51989
>Can you really exclude this possibility?!

I can, but that's because I remember how grass feels.
>>52006

I think there are something suspicious, also that it shall have happened in the Big Ease (announcing few hours before that she is going to watch Kiss the Frog in her hotel room) is an odd coincidance, as it is known for big (if not huge) funneral parades which shall show happyness

I also think her claimed age may be younger than the truth; she's possible 5 - 7 years older, as I would estimate her around the mid thirties rather (otherwise is the age cap to Stefan 73 narrowly pedophil)
>>52036
Ok, so I am going to say this one last time for the mentally challenged. If you don't get it this time around, I can't help you anymore…
Soooo…. the Videos you had linked are form the Cury Ventures Summer Beach Bash which took place from June 20th to June 23rd this year (see attached photo).
Kass did also attend that bash, like shown in the Videos and I vividly rember her talking with @sparkowitz on TikTok live about being asked to hold some sort of important speech at the bash.
These livestreams from before the bash also bring me directly to my next point: she was absolutely massive and no doubt over 600lbs. So don't you even try to downplay her size/height.
She then went on a plane to Myrtle Beach where she stayed at the hotel where the bash was taking place, to attend. This is the point where your videos come in.
After this however she took another plane to continue her tour in New Orleans. On the day before the news of her passing she posted About arriving in New Orleans and later that night posted a photo showing her watching Disneys "The Frog King". The day after @ssbbwshannonmarie among other shared the tragic news of her sudden death with the world.
A couple days after I watched @pearadise1 aka Stefan's

So for the love of god….Why is it so hard for you to believe that a 29year old who weighed over 600lbs, regularly smoked w33d and did some other drugs including high amounts of alcohol,
could have suddenly passed…?

Also as to Stefan 73 being narrowly pedophile, you just go look at the women he dated (Kass, Angle etc.) and videos of very young fat girls where he spreads his nice "body positivity" comments. Dude literally commented on a birthday post of a hot ssbbw (non-model!!) who had just turned 20.
>>52040
*Addition:

A couple days after I watched @pearadise1 aka Stefan on TikTok live stating that she definitely died that night and how her Boyfriend had found her lifeless the next morning.
I thought about this on the way to work the other day. Stefan definitely a pedophile. Marie was super young when they met, so was Kass. These girls who probably aren’t from great backgrounds, get love/affection bombed by him and then go spend who knows long at his compound.

Also, his “scare cams” on his instagram are just weird. Not accusing him of anything but the dude is definitely a creep/predator.
>>52041

Bf as in Igor/Davi? Or someone else, I know she was poly but I don't know how many guys she was seeing.
(117 KB, 821x774, kass.jpg)
>>52042
He's just doing the ultimate conclusion of the fetish, which is to use lots of fat naive hedonistic girls. Normally "predators" in the fat community are just guys who sleep around and make the girls feel used. But really it's a problem with these girls giving up sex for no good reason or even actively going for the man they know is sleeping around.
>>52051
That's a good question. I was guessing the same thing. Whoever it was, I'm sure this incident gave them a whole new perspective on things.
>>52042
Lets be honest here the way this fetish is the girls want whoever has the most money and treats them half decently. It’s a really shallow dangerous enviornment.
>>52052
Feedism is an ironic fetish because the women are all intensely shallow. Especially when it comes to men with money. Theres no way to tell them to chill either because theyre all terminal hedoniss.
>>52042
>Stefan definitely a pedophile.
>Not accusing him of anything

k
>>52040
Are you just a promoter, kidding or an simple minded idiot?
She was no way over 180 kilogramme!! If you really believe she was around 300 kilogramme, when you have never seen a woman which had really this weight, point! She would have been totally immobile with her height of maybe 1,65m and neither the tummy nor the arse were ever huge, just big. That claimed weight may had Nikki James, even Penny of My 600lbs Life was just around 240Kg but bedbound already.
She also would be not able to fly, that is simple logic, not just that she would have need more than two seats (Diva isn't able to fly and was under this pretended weight). She showed in a video on Youtube how to get cheap plus size equipment for flights, like a double-seat and extender, which shall use many people on that airline.
In all seriousness her weight was most likely around 150Kg and she's a smaller SSBBW (on the verge to BBW), the current on/ off girlfriend Angel of Stefan is way bigger and was it even the more (she is on a diet).

I have no information of her being sick at any point. How the fuck do you know if she took many drugs and alcohol?! Have you any evidence for this accusation?
By the way there are much heavier girls which smoke a lot more weed, like not just Brianna but also this blond one (younger) which do it on camshows, Prixx or something like that. Another one smoke from bon with her even larger cousin, on TikTok or Youtube.

There are many questionmarks behind this case and for me can be a lot of circumstances barely
coincidances. This seems very fishy...
>>52041
Then comes the next question to me;why was this friend not in the same room with her and how got who attend to it finally?
And by the way I think the event was not called Curvy, but Curve
>>52051
>>52052
Do you mean she's supposed to been a verdict of a crime?🤔
Do you mean in other words she is a victims of illegal drug abuse and took an over doze inside her hotel room?

But how could Shannon Maria publish this intime information so quickly, like minutes after is was supposed to have happened?!

Last point; everybody who believes she was at the same size as like Nikki Webster or Ash is pretty naiv. It is just impossible to use a customer air plane with such mass, but just medical prepared helicopters of hospitals. Please just use a little bit human sense of intelligence, read it careful and consider about this, before you reply and continue to make fools of yourselves...
>>51136
My god. How is such a dumpy looking woman a “plus size model” its insane to me.
>>52110
If you think girls over 600 lbs don’t fly on commercial planes, you’re an idiot. Yes they will need two seats and a seat belt extender. Many videos from models on planes have been made over the years at over 600 lbs. Hell, many of the girls on My 600 Lb Life fly to Dr Now.
>>52116
Are you such a simpledon or just a kid promting a fantasy?!
It is not done with with two seats, for that you need more than a whole row and medical treatment... No insurance would allow it otherwise!

And if you mean the Yoda-Yemenit Nowzaradan (instead of one of the best James Bond violants Dr. No, the first is pronounced totally different, even the first part of the name), then the very few which flew were clearly under that numbers, the others all rent by car to him, often in a van, bus of truck (in the laguage room). They meed for more space than it can be required on a casual flight.
It is just not possible, the limit may be around 200Kg, were some could fly (but no long distances), but rather rarely.
There was reported few years ago (maybe in 2019) a woman which weighted about 180, at most 200 kilogramme died on the airport in Hungary because no airline was willing to transport her, as for all was it too risky, so she stayed there for days until she passed away, as they had not the furnitures to make it suitable for her. That was not just one company, but any which were starting from Budapest.
Didn't you read this? It is a very famous story and there are pictures of this woman sitting on her wheelchair and getting oxygen
So go out of your fantasy and role-play and just face the facts to recognize it would be impossible to regulary fly if you are one of the heaviest persons of your continent (therefore didn*t fly Nicole James at all and Susanne Eman only when she lost a lot of weight around 2017)
te
>>52135
boberry is over 620 lbs and travels very frequently
>>52145
No she isn't! Her peak was at most around 170Kg, and that is really huge!!
>>52147
She literally just did a weigh in and was 623 lbs. I flew several times with my wife when she was over 550 lbs (250 kg). She needed two seats which Southwest Airlines in the U.S. accommodates for bigger people. It’s not that uncommon in the U.S. to encounter people that big fairly regularly. It’s not fantasy when I’ve personally experienced it.
>>52149
Can you post some more about your wife?
>>52135
>>52147
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
Damn lucky I got to book her before she passed. That pussy was good as fuck!!!
>>52153
Check out 124071 on the SSBBW girlfriends thread, I put a bunch of pics there.
>>52149
She did this on a medical scale on a doctors office (analog)?
Or have I repeat myself again how easily it is to manipulate digital devices for this....
She is much too mobile for it and do you really believe her being around the same size as Nicole James and patients of My 600lbs Life, which are full bedbound and fill with the the tummies tbeir whole matraze, but also have massive lymphoedems?
With a weight around or over a quarter tone, you need to get special medical treatment during the flight, like against thromposia, to survive it (it's tge high which even give average weight people as me trouble).

>>52170
So was she in other words a drug addict and alcoholican (which may be the most plausible cause, if she really died), like a bigger Amy Winehouse or Janis Joplin (just not so ugly, but much prettier)🤔?

But if she would have been found dead, there have to be a medical and police investigation which last at least a month, because it is not normal to die at this age and a crime can't be excluded. So they have to verify and confirm certainly the reason which caused it (any substances in blood or organism).
Therefore was Shannon Maria not in permission to inform anyone in public about such death case.
>>52210
>>52213
>>52213

Just shut the fuck up already and leave this board.
>>52281
You have no authority to command me anything freaky kid!
And this is not a role-play board, but a fetish, which should be somehow realistical...

So by the way did Kass consumate heroin, like Peachez Geldoff? I think not, that Shannon Marie was allowed to give even an information about the death.
>>52283
>>52283

No one cares about your fucking retarded theories. We were just here to have a memoriam for Kass. Not to hear some retarded loser with your crackhead theories.

Get lost.
>>52283
As someone married to someone who WAS OVER 600 FUCKING POUNDS, I can tell you none of what you espouse is remotely true. Yes some people are in much worse shape than others are at 600 pounds…dependent on level of physical fitness, age, height, genetics, fat distribution. When my wife was that weight she was more than capable of traveling, working, and living a relatively normal life. Her mother - who’s in her late 50’s, over 500 and nearly immobile due to decades of being that size, not so much. Your inability to accept that some women can be that size and not completely decrepit is baffling. And yes I saw her weigh herself on an accurate scale.
>>52298
I think most here have likely no imagination how big 150kg really are...! That is in fact super morbidly obese
And anyone who has seen women with around 300 knows that Kass was it not and that she was always below 200 kilogramme!!
There was about a day before on a camshow a SSBBW (with short hair) and some guy like you folks here pretended she weights not 250lbs but 250 kilogramme; when she had checked and calcualted it, she was laughing and showed it is riddiculous that she shall weight a quarter tone, it was for her beyond absurd.

Here are just many numbers-freaks which have a role-play fantasy and doesn't use the natural human sense when it comes to their fetish; you trust any ludicrious fictional scale instead of your own eyes...
Actual is the weight irrelevant, but the BMI and percentage of body-fat are rather important
>>52297
That are not my theories at all; I actually had doubt these, but they came from here (that guy):
>>52040

Can you see, here was first accused that she have done harder drugs and a lot of alcohol. I questioned it for a source(evidence)
So did she ever get hauled back to Sacramento or is she still in a freezer in New Orleans
If she weighted as assumed 130 to 160 kilogramme, then this is really big and supersized. But about 200Kg would be enormous huge (like 4 people/ a tiger), anything upto 300 killogramme is just unhuman /not humanity) at all, which possible was Sinfully Divine among others
>>52378
You are being straight up disrespectful to the dead now, Kilotroll. Hang yourself.
>>52378
Go commit die
>>52345
>>52369

Makes you wonder why didn't they just cremate her in New Orleans. It would've been a lot cheaper to use direct cremation and then spend $30 to ship her ashes via USPS.
>>52397
Idk, this is just my theory, but since I suspect her family is catholic and the catholic church strongly recommends earth burial, that might have something to do with it.
>>52378
>>52399

Perhaps, although I'm quite curious how much decision making the family actually had. Especially when her friends had to set up the gofundme on the younger siblings behalf. Plus taking a quick glance at funeral services in Sacramento, traditional burial and casket starts at $3900 while direct creamation's only $998.
>>52399
This is not true, burning is just as euqal to it in most Christian churches (maybe apart of the witnesses of Jawe). There are some saints and apostles which got burned (like Jeanne d'Arc).

I'm curious if her family members, particular parents knew about her sexual work (pornographie) or have to notice this now and she had like a double life.
>>52426

>>I'm curious if her family members, particular parents knew about her sexual work (pornographie) or have to notice this now and she had like a double life.

Her younger sister is the one who created the gofundme, so of course they know. As if the massive weight gain wasn't already a big enough clue....
>>52426

Gibt es eigentlich irgendeinen Bereich, auf dem Du nicht extrem ahnungslos bist? Junge, Junge!
>>52401
And don't forget the markup for the fatfuck sized coffin
>>52442
@Nico bald wirst du das persönlich erfahren...
>>52433
I think she was already a BBW before starting/ engaging with Stefan, but there was maybe a little gain, although not quite as much as on other models, as Caitlin, Leighton or Davenport.

Whatsoever she earned so much money at young age, there should be enough left for anything, even if they are going to build up a pyramide for her (im memory), so we shouldn't care about financiating or funding.It would last probably for several decades, if the body get deep frozen.

By the way was one aunt of me Roman Catholic and she was most likely burried in 1991. So I guess only Witnesses of Jehova and possibly Mormons are against this.
>>52481
Who is Stefan? I've seen this name appear multiple times before.
>>52480
>>52481
>>52486
An alleged German pedophile who lives in the U.S. he seems to have plenty money and I think he’s been in poly relationships with many ssbbw women. Gives off a weird vibe.
>>52493
>52486
Seems a real dickhead, with a constant moronic grin, groping women wherever he can at bashes and such. Surprised they still tolerate this asshole.
>>52493
I doubt he has so much money; otherwise he would probably not send such Lego electronics...
>>52481

>>Whatsoever she earned so much money at young age, there should be enough left for anything

Apparently not when they had to raise funds just to bring her body back home. If you think this Stefan dude or whoever has her "hidden wealth" is going spend money on a pyramid, then you're sadly mistaken.
>>52554
I think there have to be hundred-thousands (if not over a million) of bucks left in her accounts, at least all of these together, as otherwise she wouldn't be able to travel so often by plane and occupie high class hotel rooms alone, more than she was at home. These costs were maybe 30000 to 50000 per month.

So there is no need for crowdfunding actual and anyone who spend money here can do better things with it (like give that sto beggers at railway stations/ subway).

There are two scenarios most likely: either she died as victim of hard drug use or she is still alive. Though I can not except other possibilities.
>>52589

how can you be so delusional
>>52597
That may be the case of yourself, as you seems to be a simpledon
>>52554 I love how the fat makes so many people blind to the million cues on obvious display that most models are poor trash.
>>52639
The amount of people who see a model's photos at a reasonably nice vacation hotel and immediately think "OMG, look at her! She's in the 1%!"
>>52589
No. She’s not “still alive”. Stfu and get your schizophrenic delusions out of here.
>>51248
holy fuck this is a disturbing amount of cope
>>51248

>> how huge her coffin is and then masturbating over that.

She was cremated.

>> In fact, we might actually be honoring her memory doing what she actively promoted in life.

She wasn't even on the scene for a full 3 years. You act like she dedicated her entire life to this fetish.
Fatass died and it’s kind of funny given I don’t give a flying fuck about her, and then I can squeeze in a little wank over her body giving out so I’m good
>>53072
I'm not condoning masturbating over huge coffins, but my understanding is that the deceased are usually cremated along with their coffin.
Perhaps crematorium anon >>51781 can enlighten us?
>>53079

>>but my understanding is that the deceased are usually cremated along with their coffin.

In what sense would they cremate the coffin too? Have you even been to a funeral? Those things are made with steel, copper, zinc, fiberglass and a bunch of other materials that will make that shit harder to burn than need be. I don't know you went this far in life and not realize that a coffin isn't just a wooden box.
>>53093
>I don't know you went this far in life and not realize that a coffin isn't just a wooden box.
Anon be11d5 is either incredibly sheltered, underage, retarded, or a combination of all three.
>>53093
>>53094
At least here in Germany, they always cremate the coffin with the body. Don't know what you two are on about.
>>53098

Are you retarded too? Different countries do different shit. Stay in your bunker Adolf.
>>53079
Its at the families request. We typically don't burn caskets but i know some places/states do it. My boss is from California and he said they burned caskets fairly often there. It all depends how much money the family feels like burning (Ha). You would only really burn the casket if there was a viewing before hand but to my knowledge its not required in the US.
>>52910
Then I wonder how could get the other models and her so called friends narrowly just immediately back to their all daily life and continue to promote the buisness even in the same week (maybe next or same day) with no big show of regretting, while on other occasion the Americans are always drama queens, like other western cultures (when someone leave the Big Brother, Jungle Camp, Biggest Loser or Next Top Model House, who you just know few weeks, there is so much emotion/ sadness)

But the deep very dark shadows on her eyes can be a sign for regular drug use though🤔
>>53128

Nigga they have their own lives and bills to pay. Quit comparing real life to reality TV. People die all the time, cry your tears and get back to work. Ain't nobody have time for your grieving ass to be sad for weeks.
>>53132
First I am not your neger (this is a racistical insult to me)!
Second if they had real friendship, then there ought to be more sharing/ attention like a ceremony at least, they show more feelings when their pet dies!
This make the whole case even more suspect (like of Jamie Lopez and Leah Nichols too).
It is not that a fly past away, that you can get back to normality in the same moment.
And by the way you may regard this as real life, but I have to disappoint you, it is not, it is only virtual and fantasy!
>>53128
Are you seriously comparing the amateur actors on reality shows to RL? This is their job, and people have to keep on working even after friends die. There's not gonna be a National Week of Fat Girl Mourning for Kass or anyone else.

Dark circles could also be from extreme obesity or a genetic trait, especially among people of color. I've known junkies without them and non-users where they're way more severe than hers.

Please stop confirming stereotypes about the intelligence of your people.
>>53147
No I did not, if you read, but it is also their job on reality TV to act like they do and it is their main income probably
And if someone dies that young (even if she was maybe in the mid thirties), then should nobody who was tight connected to her going just to buisness as usual back!

And I know the some Arabs or African (especially from the north or west) including the American ones, have such shadows, but a lot of them are heavy weed smokers at the least (some may abuse heroin or crack), also the Afghans.
>>53151
>>53122
Thanks that's really interesting. But surely there must be situations where cremation in a casket is more of a necessity? Handling a 500+ pound box is easier than a 500+ pound corpse. How would someone weighing many hundreds of pounds be transferred to the cremator without a casket?
>>53182
So while a casket itself is not required a cremation tray at the very least is. A cremation tray is basically a cardboard box with some OSB on the bottom and sides to give some rigidity. If they were in a casket the tray just slides out one end of the casket onto a electric gurney which has rollers. A cardboard tube is placed in the oven to help slide them in. The only really hard part about this whole process is removing the deceased from where they passed especially if they are fat.