/gen/

>>51070 (OP)
I'm going to assume wildcat made this
(421 KB, 2000x1333, cleaning-person.jpeg)
It's free real estate.

>[BBWCHAN] (centered)
>[DISCLAIMER]
What is BBWchan?
BBWchan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from overweight and obesity to hygiene, inflation, and furries. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the [Rules] before posting, and read the [FAQ] if you wish to learn more about how to use the site.
>[MASCOT] (BBWtan, the girl on the frontpage)
>[BOARDS]
/bbw/ /c/ /f/ /i/ /s/ /z/ (the alphabetical order is important)
>[POPULAR THREADS] (optional, first attached file unspoilered if added)
>[DONATION LINK]
>[STATS] (total posts, current users, active content in gb)
>[Home][News][Blog][FAQ][Rules][Support BBWchan][Advertize][Press]
>[About][Feedback][Legal][Contact]
>[Copyright]

/bbw/ is for BBWchan discussions and socializing, /c/ stands for chubby and smallfat, /f/ stands for fat and bigfat, /i/ for inflation and pregnancy, /s/ for slob and lack of hygiene, and /z/ for furries in the zoo.
Here's a list of generalized threads ("generals") for every single board proposed above:
/draw/ - for drawing requests and sharing drawings, one big rule is "don't bump requests"
/edit/ and color - for editing or coloring requests and sharing edits and recolors
/write/ - writing requests and sharing written stories
/cap/tions - captions are the best of both /edit/ with /write/ worlds
/gif/ - animations and movies, no real life gif, webm, video files
/games/ - fan-made games and modding, but franchises and companies get their own threads
/beg/ - you moochers
/lost/ - lost content and archives
/art/ists' thread - artists who don't have enough content for 400 posts get one thread
/irl/ - real life content, otherwise same as above
/rp/ - roleplay thread
/mime/ing or /pret/ending - for pretenders and fat, preg and fur suits
/oc/ - original characters
/com/munity - fetish communities
/male/ - maybe two threads, one for real life, and one for drawn, edited, and written works
/ai/ threads - one for art and another one for chats, stories, and voices

Here's one exclusive for the future /bbw/:
/pol/itics - you get ONE thread for politics

It goes without saying that the generals above aren't stickied and take up about 10% of a catalog leaving the rest to the userbase.
Why yes I'm bored to bits. How could you tell?
>>51074
Wildcat is dead.
>>51641
Okay, then this is a TenureGiver thread.
>>51642
The one that killed him. And is dancing on his grave as we speak.
>>51070 (OP)
Someone said the n-word, it's so joever, democracy died in silence, how I am supposed to jerk off to this degenerate fetish when the wrong thinking chuds won't bend the knee?
(423 KB, 480x480, 1721559301810228.webm)
>>52109
>Someone said the n-word
Oh no. Not the n-word. This isn't very wholesome Keanu Reeves big chungus. I am shaking rn.
They used to call this sort of cleanup thing a good old purge
>>52139
But not anymore. Also, the clean up is making the censorship and moderation policies large and immense,
>>52156
We have standards of energy, thus better energy grows
>>52156
>censorship
What do you mean by "censorship", OP?
>moderation policies
BBW-Chan has rules.