/gen/

(114 KB, 550x732, Xbmhi7JbxF.jpg)
I dont know if there is a well known place but I think the hottest fat chicks are always ones in public with fat sticking out. I can never find good candid photos though (a bit biased though bc Im just tring to find fat mexicans)
I miss that candid curvage thread
That candid thread was the best part of curvage, now it's just onlyfans for feedism.

I've started taking some of my own candids because I can't believe how many hot fat women there are at the mall - every 3rd woman is chubby and about 1 in 10 have a belly poking out of their top - these are women who I NEVER seem to see on dating apps or nights out or anywhere it's socially appropriate to approach them.

I've also said fuck it and approached a few - most rejected me, one gave me her number and we had a date but turns out she was annoying af. Life is short so I plan to do that more often.

Is there any other place to post candids now?
Also there's definitely an art to taking candids. It seems like it should be simple - pretend to take a call and actually record a video of them or take photos, but they almost always end up out of the frame and I end up photographing the old man next to them or something lmao.
>>51080
> Also there's definitely an art to taking candids
Autism. Criminal autism. You should be removed from the gene pool.
>>51456
Well that's an instant 100% hard on if i ever saw that in public
>>51456

Damn thats hot. Keleti?