/gen/

(172 KB, 1008x661, Atlantic-City-NJ-aerial-view.jpg)
Are there any clubs/bars in Atlantic City New Jersey that have bbw/plus size nights? I'm from Ireland and im going to the Atlantic City area later this year. Or any in the general area of South Jersey?
In general, there's no such thing as "bbw/plus-size night" at normie bars and clubs, not even here in Burgerstan.

That said, the Jersey Bash is the major East Coast bash now that Heavenly Bodies is dead, and there's one coming up in September: https://www.xlenceplus.com/big-beautiful-jersey-bash/
>>50798
Shame, im missing that by a day. Any tips or advice for anyone travelling over to the states? Obviously I know not to be autistic, but is there anything I should know about american nightlife culture that may be different from europe?
I've only been twice, and never single, but AC seemed to have more than its fair share of party-happy BBWs and SSBBWs. We stayed at the Revel (now called something else) on the Boardwalk and at the Borgata by the bay the a couple years later. Coming from the UK (?) you'll have a lot of eye candy, especially on the boardwalk, even if you don't manage to hook up.
>>50804
> Coming from the UK (?) you'll have a lot of eye candy, especially on the boardwalk, even if you don't manage to hook up.
Imagine traveling to America just to look at fat people.
>>50804
The Jersey Shore and Long Beach are cracking down on hambeats twerking on the cop car
>>50795 (OP)
Jersey is just NY if it installed bridges and tunnels. I don't think it's possible since the state is miles and miles of trees with highways. The closer to NYC is where the fun happens at Newark or Union City. South Jersey is just the last bastion of civilization before Trenton and PA. Part of the problem is that boomers underfund NJ Transit to the point it's get out before midnight or risk being stranded. The Meadowlands and Six Flags are the only parts of the state people go to, but even boomers cut the bus to Six Flags cause they aren't getting paid enough to shuttle fat tourists from Staten Island and Philly. It's a shame because NJ Transit is the one few places that takes cash. Fat Jersey residents tend to be ex-NY or people from Fort Lee who loathes NY and likes the Giants and Steelers
>>50805
I assumed the guy is coming here for some practical reason and fat people are just a bonus.
>>50834
Im visiting family, fat girls are just a bonus.
Out of curiosity, is there anything close to this that happens in Colorado? Feels like too many skinny people live here, but shit would be nice.
>>50814
> Jersey is just NY if it installed bridges and tunnels. I don't think it's possible since the state is miles and miles of trees with highways
Jersey is the ass crack between Philly and NYC. This is the insane ramblings of a person who thinks swampland, strip malls and ugly farmland is mile and miles of trees.
Jersey had by far the highest rate of obesity in the civilized northeast, but the people are pure southern white trash so it balances out to one of the worst states in the nation.
>>50855
Obesity is high in Jersey because people eat heavy portions and the fitness buffs haven't infested the swamp land or have stayed in the north near the Bridge and Tunnels. I guess fat people in NJ just learn cardio to balance out those cheap buffets and lobster rolls