/gen/

(408 KB, 1922x1081, BeforeYouBuy-BBWChan Edition.png)
Welcome!

Here, we will discuss our impressions of C4S Studios, Patreon creators, OnlyFans users, DeviantArt artists, Itch.io developers, and more!

So, between us, we discuss which content is Good, which is Bad, is it Worth it, or Not? Etc. Giving a heads-up to other anons before they purchase content from these sites and from their creators.

So feel free to give your reviews or warnings on this thread. Or also ask others if the conent you wanna buy is worth it or not.
Need a review on cakedupkayyla onlyfans
Some anon said that "Munchies part 2" was bad, but didn't specify why.
never buy some issabellygoddess that bitch always scamming and never sends anyone any videos and then just blocks people who pay her. I waS AN idiot and paid a lot for this scam
>>50514
just checked her out
ugly as hell
get your standards up
>>50514
Could you elaborate more?
>>50524
She's known for scamming people from customs they paid for and acts like the victim when controversy emerges. If you find out she'll instantly block you.
>>50514
This loser is just salty m. He’s been all up in my DMs and is butthurt I didn’t response. Sucks to suck.
>>50551
If this is really her and not some larger, yiu scammed me too hoe. I have screenshots of you begging me for money and then never sending the shit you promised to make.
The first 10 or so videos she uploaded were all disappointingly short (none went above the 2 minute mark) but on a positive nite they were all shot by a professional cameraman plus she showed more skin than in her BBWRoyalty clips. I haven't resubbed so I don't know if her new clips are longer. Too bad you're from the UK cuz she will start offering squashing sessions that will undoubtedly be worth their price.
>>50567
Oh thnx for that, did you saved any of those by chance..? Her prices are insane compared to mainstream models i wonder how much she'll charge for sessions tho...
>>50569
>Oh thnx for that, did you saved any of those by chance..?

if you can share something equally rare from a random ssbbw pear model(s) i'll drop them
>>50570
My bigcutie mizz puss subscription ended a couple of months ago, i have saved a decent deal of that, other than that i have what i picked from here, you have any specific model in mind?
rylie haze's OF was on sale so i checked it out. not the greatest tbh. only pics on the main feed. almost all the vids are ppv, sent to you in messages. i only payed 4 bucks this month but for 15 bucks a month and all vids are ppv? no way gotta give me like 3 or 4 free vids if im paying 15 or more a month. seems like she used to put up more vids but stopped. overall, not worth it unless there is a sale. wish she would upload to curvage more often.

>>50499
hers was pretty all right, great burper, she was sick when i got it so she didnt post much but the stuff she did post was pretty solid. got her snapchat too when i joined.
>>52161
I don't know what happened with her OF but at some point in June she basically stopped posting content on the feed and started sending everything out via PPV, Part of me figured she shilled it off to a 3rd party to run since the last time I checked the feed a few days back it was still a mix of old and new pictures. It's a shame she seemingly stopped putting effort in because she was starting to get really fat.