/gen/

(26 KB, 548x491, i_simply_live_with_the_pain.jpg)
What are some common hobbies, activities, or events that are good for meeting BBWs?

A couple of years ago I had low self-esteem and didn't take good care of my appearance. Now I go to the gym/exercise, get haircuts regularly, and dress better. Only issue I have now is that I don't have hobbies to get out and socialize with them. Any advice?
Walmart when its hot outside bbws folk to walmart
>>50171
I've been told Walmart both ironically and unironically. I never tried because I've also been told that cold approaches at a grocery store is a bad idea.
>>50172
It is. But if she is screaming come talk to me. Make up your mind. You have about 2 seconds before she changes her mind.
>>50173
Don't think I've ever gotten a look like that from a girl at Walmart, but I guess I can give it a try.
>>50174
Dont. Women usually stare first if interested. If they let you catch you staring better start walking up you have 2 seconds to be a alpha male.
>>50170 (OP)
Places: I'm going to community college rn and I see good amount of fatties. You could try bars, dance clubs or social places. There won't be as many fatties but it'll be the ideal places to start talking to any.

Hobbies: More stuff on the feminimet side can work. Such as cooking/baking, drawing, art stuff, etc. TTRPG games such as DnD and VtM have a good audience for women, though I've only met one female that was overweight.
>>50192
Already graduated from college, so my opportunity to bone then was wasted. Out of the hobbies you listed, drawing is the only one I'm really interested in. But learning how to cook is probably a good if I want to keep a fat bitch
>>50198
Just go to a plus sized women’s clothing store at the mall and shop around for a few hours and get some numbers. It’s ok if they ask you to leave, they don’t ask you to leave the mall, just the torrid and then head to the food court.
>>50199
That is genus
OP here, I'm realizing I probably need my own place more than anything first if I want to bring a girl home to fuck. Also I tried scouting for bbws at Walmart, but their were next to none when I went.
>>50318
Bbws are intimidated by high salary men. Forget that focus on business.
>>50318
Have you tried Americas former confederacy? There’s a culture among the whites of welfare dependency, physical laziness and general lack of self restraint that leads to some enormous women looking to stretch their govt provided snack budget as fat as possible.
>>august called me why he was at a party. Thats how I knew I was & will be one. Cant fucking wait omg.
>>50320
I live in Georgia. Which is why I'm surprised I didn't see any fat women at Walmart when I went.
>>50322

You're in the wrong part of GA. Try an outlying suburb.
>>50320
Dont you have a car? Assuming you're still quite young
>>50416
Yeah I have a car. Why?
>>50418
Backseat worked fine for me until I got my own place even with bigger girls.
County/state fairs. Bakeries. Cracker Barrel. Any type of anime/comic conventions.
>>50420
In my experience girls don't seem to want to fuck in the car. Either they think my car is too small (2021 Toyota corolla) or I just suck at convincing them.
>>50424
I thing GA does have a big anime convention every year. Wouldn't hurt to try it.
OP here with an update. I found a bbw not on a dating site or irl, but on FetLife. We met in person a week or so ago and things went well enough. Plan is to met this Saturday for a hookup at a hotel.

She has a bit of hair on her upper lip and tbh, I wish she was a bit fatter. But haven't gotten any pussy in a while, so I won't complain and we'll hopefully fuck our brains out.