/gen/

(85 KB, 764x1100, 0470D0C2-B3AE-4C7E-8F7A-40353D23F0DF.jpeg.9b98893d22cb1d81fdc51ff171bcbb1c.jpeg)
Hello /gen/, long time lurker here. I made recently a new girlfriend, and all seems fine and dandy between us, but I don't know if I should be open with her about this thing of ours. In all fairness, I would not categorize myself as a feeder, more of a fat admirer who enjoys weight gain but it's not a necesity. I like my fatties ready made. In the past with other fat girls (and just plain chubby or overweight), the simple idea that I enjoy their bodies from a sexual or even fetishistic point of view was somehow for them a major problem, as most had the negative idea that their bodies where inherently ugly or undesirable because they are fat. With this girl it seems she dosen't have a problem with me grabbing and playing with her fat during sex, and dosen't have a problem beeing naked with me. I don't know if opening up and saying that I don't just like her body, but the fact that her body is fat would be a good idea, other than being open with her about what I like. From one perspective, I think it is kinda easy to tell and she probably understands that I like her body as is. But from the other, I think there is an sort of idea in a fat girl's mind, that her body cannot be sexualised and a romantic partner can only love her for herself, not her body. Telling them you are sexually attracted to fat shatters that ideal. Or it's just my mind trying to normalize my preference by speaking about it.
What do you guys think?
Image for reference of how her body looks
> In the past with other fat girls (and just plain chubby or overweight), the simple idea that I enjoy their bodies from a sexual or even fetishistic point of view was somehow for them a major problem, as most had the negative idea that their bodies where inherently ugly or undesirable because they are fat.

The issue is you’re ugly and/or creepy. Imagine thinking, as a fat chick, you got some nerd to SIMP for you despite being fat (lose the weight and you could upgrade from this loser).
Finding out that nerdy loser only likes her for her fat is gonna break her brain.
Considering you're not a feeder there isn't really any point in telling her. It's better for you to just love her body because it's hers rather than making her feel fetishized. If you were trying to do something exceptionally kinky like feeding it would be a while different story
>>49456 (OP)
>dosen't have a problem with me grabbing and playing with her fat during sex
Unless she has zero experience with sex she already knows that you're a FA.
>>49489
Seconding this reply. People without some kind of fat fetish aren't going to do stuff like this; she already knows. Whether or not you want to crystallise that knowledge through direct communication is up to you. Me personally, I would never lie, if a girlfriend asked me about it or it came up in some way I'd be honest, if not then I probably wouldn't feel the need to mention it. I'd focus on having/building a nice relationship with a person I'm very much attracted to.

But yeah, be aware that she already knows regardless.
>>49512
Oh yeah and by the way, congratulations. If she looks like the reference pic you've done well lad, I'd be a very happy man if I were you.
>>49463
>>49489
>>49512
Thanks for the responses, I will keep it as such, I don't know why I felt the need to complicate things with other girls
>>49513 thanks, she is the biggest girl I've been with, so yeah I'm kinda walking on eggshells with her because she is actually a nice person beyond the fat
>>49528
I fucked bigger booties then that. Remember who I am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
>>49529
Down here we don't have it american sized
>>49530
I deleted farmville off my facebook lol
>>49456 (OP)

Don’t make it about fat bodies make it personal

girls hate “I think people like you are sexy” cause it means they aren’t special

they love “I think you’re sexy” cause it means they are

so don’t “I find fat bodies attractive”, do “I find your body attractive”

if she’s insecure or whatever don’t “leave the lights on I love seeing fat girls when I fuck them” do “leave the lights on, you’re hot as hell of course I want to see you when we have sex”

hopefully this is enough advice for you to not fuck this up, cause you might be close
>>49529
That’s right I did it.
Who do you think you are? I am!
>>49551
She dosen't seem to be the kind to want or need praise, she's not insecure about it, and all things considered I think she likes me a lot. Somehow I didn't fuck it up but in the past I would've surely said the wrong examples you said.
>>49568
> I didn't fuck it up but in the past
Don’t worry too much. The real you will come out one way or another.
>>49551

This, 100% this. Unless I had hooked up at an arranged bbw/old fantasy feeder meetup event I've never said I'm an FA, they had to have already known by being hard for them.

That said, I'd knock the grabbing down a little if it's extreme and that may allow her to bring it up that you're not doing it so much. My wife knows I love her figure but would hate me constantly grabbing her belly rolls, find out what she likes beyond that she's just happy being with you. That way you're not fetish-ising her fat so much without truly knowing that she loves it. There's plenty more elsewhere to grab, and if she goes on top that's pretty much a free for all just by way of grabbing at the hips.

Good luck, sounds like you've got a fine woman there.