/gen/

(25 KB, 612x488, istockphoto-1314396417-612x612.jpg)
I am at the "women who weigh less than 350lb do literally nothing for me" point, and with typical swipe-based dating apps like Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, I can be sitting there for an hour or more before I see a girl I'd even look twice at

Are there any dating sites/apps/etc. that actually have a (useful) weight filter, or a way to select for fat girls?

>normie dating apps don't have weight filters/categories at all. i understand WHY this is, still a shame
>no one uses non-normie dating apps, they're ghost towns :(
>feabie only has girls who are "in the community" and not just normal girls who happen to be obese (and this isn't even the 50th biggest problem with feabie)
>my age cohort (older zoomers & younger millennials) don't use web-based dating networks like POF or OKC or whatever
>every "plus-size/bbw" dating app is made from a template and has no specialty features. i've downloaded "bbw dating apps" that don't have weight sorting at ALL

If there's some app/network that just isn't occurring to me, do tell. otherwise I guess bitch & moan with me for fun
>>49040 (OP)
Weirdly enough I've been using FB dating a shot and I've found a lot of fatties on it. Its algorithm actually knows my type with chicks between 200 or 400 lbs at most with a few being heavier or lighter. Though I think it comes more from the algorithm from my personal data (The only time that I thank the Lizard CEO) and I live in a state with a high obesity rate.

I tried to use Bumble before but the only chicks I got on there were toothpicks. So if you already have FB acccount give it a try. Though notifications sometimes don't work, you can't send images over message, you can't change your age, and the preferences are very basic that it doesn't do weight. Still I would recommend it, you lose nothing trying it.
>>49042
oooo you weren't kidding. no good matches but it is RELIABLY showing me fat girls, so it must have something under the hood AI-sorting girls into weight classes or something