/gen/

(73 KB, 750x1624, ConsciousWeb7613 mc9rhaohldjb1.jpg) (314 KB, 1174x2048, b0ugie tumblr_860fa81190dc986c043975c242972d51_d8bdbe5b_2048.jpg) (2.2 MB, 3024x4032, plussizecactusflower c5de271c-7873-4a67-99fe-a948890c67fa.jpg)
sometimes it seems that it's a certain user page hasn't finished loading to the servers completely but that's not really it since an old file might have the same slowdown while a newer one may not.

I'll be downloading one file and getting whatever the "fast speed of the day" is- something between 2.5 and 20 mbps (wired or wireless) and then there will be files where right off the bat, it takes a good half minute to initialize and determine the file size and when the DL begins, it crawls 50, 150kbps... never over 1mbps.
This seems to happen more with larger (over 100mb) files and perhaps most irritating is that even if I wait for a file to trickle in, the download will fail like halfway through and (firefox user) I can't resume the download, only restart, so I basically get trapped in an endless loop of not getting my content... which I try to download, label correctly by creator, date in year/month/day then vid title, convert to HEVC if the file size is large enough to warrant, then put the file in its appropriate folder. this issue is making my task more arduous.

any advice or people with similar issues recently?

https://we.tl/t-5kiLn9u4W3

there's a bunch of jodie clips I like. all packed remarkably small for such a big girl lol
and there's pics of three interestingly similar fat blondies to admire
I've been noticing too, for months now. The download speed for me is fucking terrible and I wait like an hour for a video that's not even a gigabyte to download. Even the videos with less than 100 megabytes download slow.

Right now the site for me is shutting on and off ever since the importer was fixed. It just switched domains sometime last year so maybe it's the new domain's problem, or the site doesn't have funding or whatever. Worst case scenario the whole site dies and all of the uploaded content goes with it.
>>48873 (OP)
Yeah coomer has been shit lately tbh