/gen/

(83 KB, 500x333, 1714400461730.jpg)
I like bbw women and this has always made me uncomfortable because, in general, a fat body is associated with bad health and things like that.
It is true? It is not true? I don't know, but the fact is that mine is still a sexualization of a possible discomfort/problem towards a third person.
At least I've always seen it that way.

Now:

I know that in the magical world of the internet there is an activist who deals with fatphobia, non-conforming bodies, etc. (she is an Italian activist) It but my intention was to contact her via her ig to expose this "problem" to her and get her opinion of her.
Am I doing well? Am I doing wrong? Do I have to mind my own business? I don't know, this is why I ask for advice from you Anonymous people who can do everything and know everything.
Also because we often talk about the devaluation of a fat body, but never about its sexualization and I'm curious to know the opinion of a party involved.

Also, since MAYBE I will contact her, what do you want me to ask her?
And sorry for my broken english
>>48594 (OP)
Hi dude. Well, since you asked our opinion: first of all, health problems related to obesity are dramatically exaggerated by our fatphobic society. I am not saying that being fat is healthy, it's certainly not, don't get me wrong. But that attitude that anybody with excessive weight will die prematurely is a load of crap. The funniest thing is when a guy who is smoking like a tank engine is tripping to convince me that chubby girls are not healthy, lol.
You are Italian right? Well, maybe that's a stereotype, but I always thought that in Italy there are plenty of elderly women who are fat as heck. Well, I think this is proof that you can live long enough being fat.
About your question for an influencer. I'd rather not do it, but you can try. The thing is, that fat girls always hate being praised. They want to be treated like normal ones and often try to deny all compliments. So, if you ask her about things that bother you so much, she can reply to you very coldly and reinforce your bad thoughts about being a bbw lover.
In general, I just want to tell you, as a man who lived with a bbw for 4 years, and as a man who also was concerned about health problems: just let it all go. Focus on the real people and not on the imaginary philosophical dilemmas
>>48594 (OP)
retarded op
>>48605
retarded cope reply
you will immediately cease and not continue to access this site if you are under the age of 18
>>49114

fuck she's so hot, but her OF is all ppv :(
>>48594 (OP)
At the end of the day obesity is unhealthy. No matter how you cut it that's just how it is. Sure being a bit chubby won't kill anyone, but at thoses bbw and ssbbw is different story. There are some that might not have a mountain of health problems as others but that doesn't mean it's harmless. Always remember that they are a person so don't treat them as an object to only feed and grow. It's great your uncomfortable by that, that means you deeply care about the persons health and well being. It'll keep you grounded.

>>48605
I agree in some aspects the media does inflate some of that hate toward slightly chubby women as ugly or obese. But at the same time those people that are barely moblie from being morbidity obese are justified in having concern. I watch my 600 pound life to remind myself what those people go through on a daily basis and maybe some parts are exaggerattd for the show, but still.

Or maybe I'm just fucking idiot and my opinion is shit
>>49406
well, why it necessary have to be a person who is morbidly obese and weighs 600 pounds? I do not now how in America, but in my stupid country even 220 lbs girls are relatively rare. And i must tell you, that 220 or even 200 pounds are a lot from my perspective. Women of this size are pretty big and squishy, with large hips and bellies, and very attractive, yet somewhat healthy in comparison to the immobile slobs from this show you mentioned. So i just set my borders, that anything that goes below 220 is considered healthy to me.
What about fat/fit women? To have your meaty honey but have her exercise to not be an unhealthy fatty gorging on fast food a lot.
>>49415
It's kinda perfect middle ground, but it's hard to achieve.
>>49418
Randy wont be there forever scum.