/gen/

(147 KB, 1170x180, 08B82284-BD65-46B1-953E-AB1923A963ED.jpeg)
Can anyone at least confirm that the media is accessible because I heard a lot of videos were missing. Also is it really true they’re in like 480p now?

And has anyone paid with Amazon gift card? I can’t get disposable credit cards where I live and I don’t really want it showing up on my bank statement even if it’s ambiguous

Sidenote It feels like there are hardly any thinner women with chubby bellies anymore… it used to be the most common body type in the feedism scene. Of the hundred models on curvage there’s like 1 or 2 with this body type… what happened?
>>47993 (OP)

1. Yes a lot of videos are still missing. If the content was missing before the site remodel, then it's still gone and won't come back. The site owner is notorious for being sloppy.

2. Nope, Debit or Credit card only.

3. Yes since keep in mind, most of the women are from 3rd world countries and only have access to crappy webcams or old phones to record from. None of the past footage has been upscaled or anything, so everything pre-2018 or so is barely watchable.
If you're going to buy it, make sure you ejaculate first so your brain is working logically