/gen/

(171 KB, 999x800, IMG_0631.jpeg)
The "Fallout" series on prime has me really feeling warm and autistic about one of my favorite game series.

I could waste alot of time going into why i love the game and its lore but the "experiment" angle is what i want to focus on here. Since every vault has a unique experiment, i cant help but wonder if in canon, there is atleast ONE vault that centers it's experiments around the idea of obesity.

A simple, little thought experiment could simply be "what would happen if we force fed every vault member at least 4,000 calories a day with the option to give members additional food if they desire." How would everyone treat eachother? Would perception around obesity change?

A more thought provoking experiment could be "what if we force fed every girl and woman 6,000 calories everyday (with the option for more if they so please) and encouraged them to be sedentary while the men are forced to only have 2,000 calories with 4 hours of excercise daily." Would men's sexual preferences change? Would stigma around being with a big girl change given all available woman are fat? Would men basically 180 and start to get competitive with other men about their girl being larger than theres? Woman are forced to eat their first 6,000 calories but would woman feel pressured to eat more to be bigger than the rest? Think of all the little sisters who want nothing more than to outdo their big sis :)

lots of fun ideas idk
>>47790 (OP)
I'm a new fan, not very familiar with the entire backstory yet, but "what if we make the heaviest female the overseer every 4 years"
>>47790 (OP)
I think I remember watching a vid back in HS about some africans living in their country seeing heavier women as more attractive due to them being wealthy or healthy. These same Africans were sent to the US for a time and by weeks or months later they got asked again what women were attractive. They selected the skinner women instead. So it isn't farfeteched for someones idea of certain traits to be found more attractive by the environment their in.

I would feel like that idea would be something vault tec might do in a slightly different vain.