/gen/

(59 KB, 512x768, download.jpg)
Guessing we're going to get some LARPers here but whatever. Here's my story:

I'm fortunate to be a rich American and also probably have age on a lot of you here. I've met my fair share of SSBBWs over the years and the internet+dating apps have definitely helped more recently compared to the "old days" when your best bet was to hang out at the late night drunchie place on the "going out" street to find a sloppy gordita...

Anyways, here's a list of my fattest fucks. All of these are from years ago in my single days (skinniest to fattest). Also if you're new, NEVER ask a women her weight unless you know she's into it:

5'4 305lbs (known weight), clothes size unknown
All belly. Met online, hit it off, travelled to go see her.
This girl was a former athlete turned death feedist, and when we really got down to it, she told me her secret fantasy was to be too fat to breath and be locked up and force fed all day (and after hanging with her I believe it). It was a little wild how she was seemingly normal half the time and the other half the only thing she could think about was being fat. Most feedees tend to get off on the sub aspect of it (as well as the fat), but she was a little different and it was all fat for her. Hard to get vag access with the size of her gut.
All and all, while I like to fatten a girl up, I don't want anyone to have health issues (which she wanted). Also her fat distribution was just all belly so she wasn't for me. I look her up sometimes and it seems like she's only gained like 50lbs, so I think she just hasn't met the right feeder yet... I'm sure it's only a matter of time before one of you finds her in the wild and then she's on a TV show at 700lbs lol.

5'4 340lbs (known weight), 4x.
Massive pear. Met online, lots of texting, relatively closeish.
The garbage I fed this girl was insane, and she absolutely loved it. Could get vag acess from the front when she stuck her legs way up in the air. Also fucked her belly and would dirty talk about fattening her up. Her ass was massive and her thighs pretty damn large as well.
Unfortunately she was an absolute nutcase and a bit of a stalker. Still, some of the feeding sessions we did were ridiculous.

5'7" almost 400 (est), 4x
Prominent upper belly but good proportions. She had a great shape while standing naked with great rolls to grab. Met online, lived locally.
Went on dats with this girl multiple times, several years apart. She gained maybe 20lbs between our "relationships". Very classic "introvert" fattie. She was embarassed by how big she was (when ordering food out she would proclaim it was for "both of us" and she believed it), but she was a true fat girl and would still eat whatever was in front of her. Not a feedee, but I tested the waters once by getting a hotel room, ordering dinner in with a ton of deserts and just encouraging her to "try" them all and being very supportive. Got her off afterwards and she said this was her favorite date ever. Don't think she ever caught on I was trying to fatten her up.
I think if I had married her I could have fed her to 600+ and her still be very mobile as she was just "built" that way". Wasn't interested in a relationship at the time though so let it fizzle, but I do wonder how fat I could have gotten her before A. She noticed and B. She stopped caring and just leaned into it

5'6, 450 (est), 5x
Fat all over. Huge underboob rolls. Met online, fucked quickly, lived relatively close.
Super sexy body that was very fat, and relatively easy vag access from behind (didn't try missionary). Despite having some muscle she had a little squishy sag inicative she was previously fatter. Probably the best feeling fat of anyone because of the sag.
This girl was fat positive, but definitely not a feedee and don't think I could have fattened her up at all. Looking at her old photos I think she had been over 500 previously and I have reason to believe she had or was thinking about WLS (but didn't have any noticable scars - maybe they got lost in the rolls?). I wasn't looking for a relationship and she was.

5'3, 425lbs(est), 6x
Fat all over but more of a pear. Huge legs and the fattest feet I've ever seen. Met online, chatted for literally years, finally travelled to go see her.
This girl was absolutely classically stunning in spite of her size and age. (Relatively) thin face. Not a feedee but was Ok with her weight. I "Joked" about her gaining more and her primary concern was if she got any bigger that there was no 7x.
Easiest vag access of any SSBBW (could even fuck missionary). Only a single fupa and wasn't sweaty/smelled good. Distinctly remember how fat her calves/feet looked like ridiclously overstuffed sausage casings. Fatter than anything you've seen online with maybe the exception of true USSBBW stuff.
Confident I could have fattened her up to immobility, as already she could only walk slowly and literally almost didn't make it walking two blocks. Most SSBBWS snore, but my god it sounded like she was gasping for air while she was asleep. Despite how hot she was, she drank like a fish and also smoked, so didn't want to get bogged down in what I'm sure what would end up in health issues.

5'7ish, 490lbs (known), 6x
Huge double belly with more hidden under rolls than I've ever seen, some ass, small tits. Met online, immediately hit it off, travelled to go see her.
When she laid on her stomach she just had fat *spilling* out from her belly literally 18" past her already overflowing side fat. Getting to her vag was extremely difficult and her lower belly rolls and fupas were super sweaty, but it was worth it as just in absolute raw mass she was one of the biggest women I've seen in person. I think she was a bit of a closet feedee as she admitted sometimes she would eat when she got herself off (and also kind bragged about being nearly 500lbs), but also seemed like she was worried about the health implications of how big she was. Pretty confident I could have fattened her up close to 600, but she was aware of her size and the health issues and also just not the right body shape.

Overall I've had some regrets, but reliving the glory days helps. Post your fattest F*ck stories.
>>47667 (OP)
How do you get women to give you their real weight? My current gf is clearly over 400 lbs bit won't ever tell me her real weight.
She promised she'd at least tell me when she went to the doctor but that time passed. Even when we're alone and I tell her I won't judge her weight she got all silent and I had to change topics to make her happy :/
Any advice?
>>47671
You could try and diy a concealed scale hidden in her bedframe, a couch or a doormat. Basic setup would consist of some microcontroller, and load cells together withe amplifiers. The data could then be send to a database over WiFi or saved on a SD card for later analysis. Then Everytime she sits still on any of these things you could measure her weight as time goes on.
>>47671
>How do you get women to give you their real weight?

>he doesn't insist on weighing his dates before bedding them
ngmi
>>47667 (OP)
I’d love to hear more about the first one.

I lost my virginity to possibly someone close to immobile, we only saw each other once since they were a bit far out from where I live.

She was definitely short and must’ve weighed close to 400 because we didn’t fit on the same bed. I swear she didn’t move once from bed and she was fucking heavy. She would make me go out and do everything if she needed, my leg would comically almost do the splits if I tried to spoon her from behind and wrap around her. Her face was plain round, all her pics were from her bed laying down so that should’ve been a sign. She looked much, much skinnier in her profile pictures. She was wider than I am, and I’m about 270 pounds and 5’11. When I tried to fuck her and eat her out, it was nearly impossible. Her leg would have to be spread out almost 90 degrees for me to have any sort of way of entering. When I got down to try and eat her out, there was no sign of her vag unless I spread a thick layer of fat covering her pussy but she might’ve been a very thick innie. But yeah, big girl. It was a long time ago so the details are fuzzy.
>>47693
Can you even cum if you don’t know her weight? I always ask or just weigh her. It def works better on the heavily intoxicated females.
>>47667 (OP)
I can't believe there is a girl out there who is a death feedist.
It feels like its rare for a girl to naturally be into this fetish without the push for them to come to the realization that being fat isn't the end of the world and that they are still seen as attractive plus the enjoyment of eating whatever they want without having to care about staying thin.
5'3, ~380lbs based on other encounters with known weight, comparison etc.
Mostly double belly, but big all over, smallish tits, pretty face, dressed like a slut

First ssbbw i ever dated andthe fattest girl my age i had ever seen at that point, i was 22. Met her on feabie, eventually went in a date and then bacj to her place after the 2nd date. She was comfortable with being big, but what really drove me nuts was that when we got to her back door, she sat on this rock wall, lifted up her shirt, pulled out her big double belly, and started saying shit like "dont you love how big and soft i am?" Which, as a first ever encounter with an ssbbw, felt like i was living out some bbw erotic literature, lol. Great in the sack, she liked being on top for most of it.

There are more but that one was prob my favorite
>>47701
>must’ve weighed close to 400 because we didn’t fit on the same bed
either you're a complete retard with the numbers, or this is a larp. or both. women close to 400 can easily walk about and aren't as you describe.
5’8 - 300 lbs, met this woman while was on holiday in South Africa. We must have banged for a week straight. Wasn’t the fattest woman but very sexy. Big belly and amazing ass. My first time with a big girl. Blew my mind

5,3 - 400lbs. Met this chick at a plus size meet up in the UK. She was American and was super fat for her heigth. She was quite comfortable with her weight. She made me grab her belly while we were fucking and kept asking “do you like how fat my belly is?” Very hot.

5,3 - 420lbs. Older chick (she was 43, I’m 33), met her at plus size club meet up. Her belly hung down so far when she was naked. Super sexy. Her pussy did smell sweaty once or twice but I didn’t really mind, I get making her go on top while I rubbed her giant tits and belly, she was great in bed and a super sweet person.

Now with my gf who’s 5’5 and 300lbs. Life is good
(129 KB, 1088x838, IMG_0633.jpeg) (202 KB, 1110x1158, IMG_0634.jpeg)
Iv written about my girl here in /gen before but ill never get tired of doing it

Me--26M / hispanic/ 5'6" / 137.2 pounds / loose in a size small
Her--22F / Wasian / 5'5" / 430ish pounds / Very tight in torrid 4xl stuff

Her look---She's half white and half filipina. I know im gonna come off as larping but this is just the gods honest truth, ppl have said she looks like Chrissy Teagan, she really does look like a 400 pound fat Chrissy Teagan. Anyway, the black and white photo i think does a good job of nailing her shape. She's VERY chubby all around (almost child like). Her arms especially are very big plush obese-toddler like arms. She has a permanent prominent arm roll on her right side thats so sexy and a slight arm roll on her left side that appears when she "flexes" or crunches her arm. I would say she's very pearish. Not like Boberry levels of pear but her hourglass is visible and her hips are much wider than her belly. She still has a big double belly that hangs nicely over her upper thighs and sticks nicely out when she sits. Her belly also has a prominent crease down the middle (she wears alot of tight high wasted jeans that really dig into her). Her legs are super super chubby, prominent thigh creases on both thighs and her knees are pretty hidden by the fat too. Her tits are stellar. watermelons bigger than my head AWOOOOOO ARF ARF BARK BARK.

How we met? We met almost 5 years ago at a Halloween party in our college town. I was a senior when she was a little naive 300 pound freshman :) Im a very in-shape dude, so, i pretty much had her in the bag right away tbh lol. We had our first date the next night and the rest is pretty much history.

Sex? Yeah, its great. It was euphoric when she was 300 pounds and even sweeter now that she's 400+. Unfortunately, she's a not a "feedee" or anything like that, just a normie fat girl who has serious portion control issues. That said, it did not take long for her to notice that I was spending maybe too much time focused on her belly during sex for her to figure out I was an FA. She even forced it out of me for added reassurance. She doesnt have similar fantasies but actually admitted to feeling a sense of peace knowing that her body was basically what i lust after. It made her alot more comfy with me in the bedroom and now we're basically at a point where when she wants sex, she signals it by jiggling her belly and giving me a seductive stare.

I plan to propose to her in the winter.
>>47792
If you don’t keep us posting I swear to god, this is one of the few stories I love
>>47761
the bitch was short, and the bed was tiny. what do you want me to say, she didn’t fucking move an inch and i was there. she literally told me to just open the front door to her house and come to her bed.
My current girlfriend

we got together when she was 430, but then within less than a year of us getting together she was up to 460 due to relationship weight! As of the end of last summer she was over 550 but hasn’t weighed herself since. I certainly don’t think she’ll have lost any in that time the way she eats ;)
>>47796

All is amazing so far! We've been living together for several months now and everything is still roses. Of course she can be naggy about certain housekeeping things but woman are gonna woman and i appreciate her keeping the condo clean lmfao. We also have two cats too. Building a little family already
>>47806
I lived with this nonbinary obese student from Israel. Massive fat belly, the biggest tits I’ve ever seen on someone without them being silicone. But like several hundred pounds.
They were constantly eating, I mean just vacuuming up anything edible that they saw. I could watch that lardball eating for hours and then suggest we split a pizza and tell it I have a coupon for BOGO just to watch it eat a whole pizza in one sitting while watching love island. (They never went on a date, just invited strange men over late at night to have the loudest sex. Everyone in the house could hear the fat slapping through the thin walls. Lucky we all drank or were nodding off most weekend nights.)
Didn’t matter who food belonged to either, the hog would just eat anything in sight. We tried segregating the pantries but they would just start annexing boxes of cookies and “discovering” food other roommates had been saving. Claimed they ate “kosher” but that just meant they wouldn’t eat seafood, most vegetable dishes or really anything except cheeseburgers.
They’d donate grossest stuff. One time they sharted in their pants on their way to work, changed and left while leaving the skid marked pants on the living room floor. Idk, I guess they took them off to avoid rubbing it in more while going up the stairs but these things sat there for days. Which if you ever saw it try to navigate the stairs without using both hands, I’m talking masturbation fuel for weeks one time watching that pear shapped lardball get out of breath and pretend wanting to suddenly have a conversation while taking a break halfway up.
Last I checked they had to literally evict them from the group home. When they did they found a closet full of everyone’s food and birthday cards, stuffed animals, flowers and other gifts that had been stolen from housemates mail.
>>47792
>That said, it did not take long for her to notice that I was spending maybe too much time focused on her belly during sex for her to figure out I was an FA

Literally how my now wife realized. I used the excuse of loving huge breasts which I love also but it didn't take her long to realize it was her being fat all over that got me. We've got to an age where she's slimmed down a bit but she'll always be between a US 18-22 / UK 22-26.

I've mentioned my love of all things fat several times here but I'll never forget a girl who left working in a bar I was duty manager in because she said it was hard work doing the busier night shifts. She was short at 5"2 so her size really was exaggerated. I always had a thing for her. She'd been telling her colleague friends she had a thing for me and they teased her one night knowing I was in earshot and rather than be shy and embarrassed she turned around and owned it. Never being one for shying away from big girls when she said 'you wouldn't be interested' I let it be known I was. She was definitely 2x, but when she left and just worked her regular office job she ballooned. We didn't really date, my working hours were erratic and shit for going steady with someone but we had a thing for a few years. She basically knew if I was staying over in the accomodation she was welcome, so at least once a week she'd stay and once a fortnight or so I'd stay at hers. Fucking great times. She's still 420ish. If anyone remembers Zazie Jeanette from fat beach patrol she reminded me of her.
>>47792
What were you guys' Halloween costumes that night (if you can remember)? Sounds like a love at first sight kind of story
>>47822
Average Israeli lol
bump
bump
bump
She was in her mid 30s, not very tall (Maybe around 5’ 3”), I’m generally not good at guessing weight but she had to be 450 pounds easily.

Has to be one of the “roundest” bodies I’ve ever seen. She was wearing a blue colored outfit on our first date, could’ve passes as that fat blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.

This chick had a huge fucking belly! Kind of like Hazel’s but even bigger. It stuck out well in front of her and hung down past her knees. Plenty of fat rolls popping out of her sides. Big fat thighs, tires on her upper arms. Unfortunately her ass wasn’t anything special, not like it was a pancake or anything but was just sort of there. Goes for her tits as well, given how big she was they were small but perky, had a fat roll on her upper belly that dwarfed them.

Very cute face but was shy. I never thought she was overly shy about her weight, she did wear lots of clothing on our dates but it was obvious how large she was. It was actually surprising how mobile she was given her belly was always shaking and wobbling when she walked (well waddled).

We dated for six months, never exclusive. It was somewhat a chore to get to her pussy through her belly and fupa but it worked out. I loved fucking her from behind and hearing that fat belly slam against her as her whole body jiggled. She let me fuck her belly and her rolls which was fun. Tried titty fucking her once but that wasn’t going to work with those raisins.

She was a bit annoying about her weight in private though. She wasn’t into gaining but was clearly a glutton. She would talk and talk about how she was going to lose some weight while constantly shoveling junk food and candy into her mouth. She just did the bare minimum and would whine and wonder why she wasn’t losing weight. She would also get upset when I pointed out the obvious, like one morning she was complaining about her pants feeling tight and when I pointed out the gallon of ice cream she destroyed the night before probably didn’t help she blew a fucking fuse…. Ugh.

Anyways she is eventually wanted to get more serious and… I didn’t and that was that. Last picture I saw of her it looked like she may have actually gained more weight but was hard to tell, I know she gained at least 15-20 pounds in the time we were together.
>>47667 (OP)
My biggest was 5’7” 526lbs. She told me her weight and it checked out in person. We saw each other 5-6x over the course of 5 years. Would meet her in her state while traveling for work. Blonde, cute face with a nice body. Fat all over, pretty even distribution all around. Huge double belly, nice tits, great back fat and huge legs with fat feet. She was shy in bed but let me fuck her and do pretty much anything I wanted. Seeing her lay on her back for
missionary was a sight I’ll never forget, soft tan fat just spilling everywhere. Thankfully she was clean and took decent care of herself, so when I went down on her it was as good as I hoped it would be. A new fetish was unlocked when I heard how out of breath she would get from walking short distances and her commenting on it and how fast her heart was beating, then stuffing her mouth with cookies and soda. Fun times!
>>54160
How did you and her meet?
>>54164
We met on Dimensions chat in 2002-2003. Dimensions was an online forum/magazine for fat acceptance. It’s pretty much a ghost town these days as the world has moved on. We talked online/phone for months then met up in person. She came to my city once and I met up with her 4-5x down her way.
These are listed in chronological order.

The first BBW I got with is a bit of a weird story. I was 19 and she was 18. We met on omegle text chat of all places (I met all the other girls on this list on normal dating apps). We talked online for about 6 months before meeting IRL. She was slavic (the rest of the girls on this list were Irish). 5'2" and 200lbs (estimate). Very pretty and had an excellent figure. Pale skin, curly black hair and big brown eyes. We lost our virginity to each other, and it was good. Unfortunately she was fucked in the head (BPD).

The second BBW I got with is also my biggest to date, and was my first SSBBW. 5'8" and 375lbs (estimate). I was 22 and she was 23. She had truly excellent fat distribution; you could tell she'd have an hourglass figure if she were slimmer, but at her size, she was "fat all over" but still curvy/voluptuous as opposed to apple-shaped. She was also very pretty and had a lot of tattoos (which I like, sue me). She looked a bit like Kayla, but much prettier (not that Kayla is ugly). Basically the fat goth/gamer gf of your dreams. With her I got to experience the interesting parts of dating an SSBBW; gluttony, getting tired easily while walking, etc. Unfortunately she was very insecure about her body, which made the sex not nearly as good as it could have been.

The third BBW was 5'6" and 250lbs (estimate). She looked like a much younger version of u/LRM-BBW from reddit. I was 23 and she was 20. Not much to say about her. It was a one night stand and the sex was awful. Her only redeeming quality was that she sent me nudes of herself eating a couple of times.

The fourth BBW was 5'3" and 230lbs (actual weight; the only one on this list). She claimed she had actually been 270lbs previously but had lost 40lbs before we met; I have my doubts because she didn't look or feel deflated at all. I was 25 and she was 22. Very pretty. Face-wise she looked a lot like Delilah, but much much smaller. She had PCOS (so you can imagine her body type) but that didn't put me off - well, maybe the fact that she constantly went on about it put me off a bit. The sex was truly excellent, the best I've ever had. She loved having her belly grabbed and being called "piggy" etc. Unfortunately she was very fucked in the head and had a jerry springer (or jeremy kyle if you're british) -ass family.

The fifth BBW was 5'9" and 250lbs (estimate). I was 26 and she was 28. Honestly she was quite mid looks-wise (she unironically looked a bit like GGG lol) but more than made up for it in terms of companionship and the quality of our sex life. She was funny as fuck, very witty and cheeky. And the sex was excellent. Her belly was a tad deflated so I suspect she was losing weight, but she had superb love handles (in fact her fat distribution was a bit odd, it was basically all belly and hips). Grabbing those during doggystyle was great. And she was definitely the most physically fit of the BBWs I've been with (in terms of endurance etc).

The sixth BBW was also my second SSBBW. I was 27 and she was 32. 5'3" and 350lbs (estimate). Not much to say about her. Hard to say whether she was more apple or pear; she was so short that it was kinda just fat all over, but she did have both a big ass and a big belly. Her face was ok but she had crows feet which put me off. She was very comfortable with her body but unfortunately the sex was crap and she couldn't handle her liquor at all.
I've been with a good handful but for now I'll just share my first time with a genuine SSBBW. I do have more stories if y'all are interested.

2014, I was in college and eager to get the monkey off my back and lasso a really fat girl. My on-and-off girlfriend at the time was a 250 pound trashy Irish broad who was utter dynamite in the sack but a total flaky mess of a person. So I took to the dating sites and managed to find a blonde SSBBW on OKCupid whose profile made it clear she was fat and proud and in need of someone who could handle it. My 21 year old self thought he was dreaming, lmao.

So after we exchanged some flirtations and nudes, she invited me to her parents place since they were out of town. She answered the door naked (Her older sister was also there walking around in her underwear?? Potentially some real weirdos in this family, got kind of a hippy vibe from the sister) and immediately grabbed me by the hand and led me upstairs. Right away I could tell she was a little too loopy for me - her room was FULL of stuffed animals and anime paraphernalia. Anyway, she was maybe 5'8" and told me she weighed 460 pounds which if true would still be the heaviest girl I've been with by ten pounds. Body was sort of a big, sloppy, rolls-everywhere type, front heavy with a big hanging gut and massive tits. She felt like a massive flesh ocean to my fairly inexperienced hands. We took bong hits and she threw up in her trash can from the first one and instantly killed the vibe. But after some foreplay and a wonderfully wet and sloppy blowjob we had the quickest sex of my life, I busted almost immediately from sheer nerves and excitement, pulling out and cumming on her belly. She was super cool about it and I spent the next hour fingering her, playing with her fat rolls, sucking her tits and calling her a pig. Pussy had a weird abrasive quality to it that I don't think I've ever encountered since and she smelled like... idk, whatever the template bad fat girl smell is, but worse. To this day I'm not sure how much fun I really had but I do remember being pretty eager to get the hell out of there after a while.

We did talk a little about fat kink stuff and weight gain/feedism which was nice for me to express to a person for the first time in my life but by the end of the night I was just horribly unattracted to her. On my way out I was sitting in a chair tying my shoe and she came over, plopped her belly on my knee and said I could have more whenever I wanted (admittedly very hot and I still think about it to this day). We texted a few times afterward and she insisted she'd return the favor by coming to visit me at my dorm but I was not about to bring a massive 460 pound unkempt girl around my five roommates at the time. I let it fizzle, but probably would have sucked it up and hit it a few more times on my terms if I could do it over. But my fingering hand STUNK that night, even after washing it with scalding hot soap and water multiple times.
OP, I was with a woman who sounds very similar to the last woman you posted-5’7 490lbs. Her initials RD?
>>54221
Writing this was surprisingly therapeutic for me as I've really been thinking about my younger/sluttier days lately (love my current girlfriend but yeah I miss chasing it). Going to keep this strictly BBW/SSBBW oriented but here's a couple quick hitters.

2012-13 I was visiting my friends at their college and we ended up at a sorority party where I was cornered by the "fat friend" of the hosting sorority and basically told I wasn't allowed to leave until I fucked her. She wasn't anything special - 250-275ish, dark hair, glasses, kind of a pasty washed-up millennial emo look about her - but I was pretty wasted and she was fat, so, wasn't much for me to do accept agree. I found out not five minutes later she didn't even live at the house and all the sisters who did live there seemed to hate her, we were told by basically everyone we couldn't use their bed. So we waited up for hours until everyone had passed out or gone home, snuck into the basement and had rough, sweaty sex on the concrete floor and in a steel folding chair until about 5 AM. Gave her a fake number and dipped back to my friend's frat house and was duly roasted for it the next morning by my buddies.

Couple years ago I had a summer fling with a pretty chubby tinder girl who was pretty unremarkable other than the fact that she was batshit crazy, a former Jehovah's witness and likely some sort of abuse victim - we couldn't have sex at all without her begging me to choke her, slap her, etc. She used to say "I promise you can't hurt me" a lot. Last time I saw her she was dogsitting for her boss and I came over, got bored of her basically overnight and left the next day to meet an older, fatter chick I had matched with the previous day. That girl was a blonde BOWLING BALL, maybe 5'2", 5'3" and well into the 300s, all belly. She was a doctor (biologist I think, not medical doctor) and more than ten years older than me, which was super exciting but it turned out she was on her period and didn't want to fuck so she blew me for like a half hour. Was great but we didn't meet up again. When I say I miss chasing it, I'm talking about days like that, haha.
>>54221
>>54284
One more for tonight - I spent some time in my late 20s dating smaller women, not because my taste was changing but because that was what was available to me. Love my big girls but even today I'm not super picky about body type as long as there's attraction and chemistry. Then Feabie came along - not gonna pretend I slayed tons of ass on there or anything (always had more luck with fat girls on normal dating apps) but it was a revelation to actually have a site where I could explore my fat kink and feedist urges. The early days of Feabie were the Wild West - you could talk to models, quasi-famous internet fat chicks, or just normal big girls and I basically never lacked for fresh nudes or fun girls to flirt around with in my inbox. Apologies for the bragging - I admit I was lucky for the most part and eventually I did grow a reputation as a "collector" and get run off there.

So one day I happen to notice someone a state over from me who I had talked to on Tinder previously. I suspected her Tinder pics were all "fat angles" and she was hiding being big, so imagine my surprise when I learn she's over 400 pounds and dabbling lightly in feedism. She'd had some bad experiences with feeders, citing one example where a guy basically took her to a drive-in after a big dinner and forced her to get milkshakes and pound it right in front of him. She was also pretty sure she wasn't actually 400 pounds (she had been previously) and admitted she kept her weight high on her Feabie profile to get extra attention - she was not opposed to accepting CashApp donations from random guys for meals, lmao. I appreciated her transparency with me and said I'd treat her right if she wanted to come up and meet me, which she did about a week or two later.

This girl was a blooooob, even if she was just 350 pounds like she estimated. No real curves to speak of, just an ungodly huge apron gut that hung almost to her knees at maybe 5'6". Body had zero muscle definition to it at all and she struggled to walk or get up off my couch without help. We clicked immediately and started fucking within the hour; I don't have a lot of vivid memories of what it was like other than missionary being a struggle unless she held her belly up which she lacked the strength and endurance to do for more than a couple minutes. She had the softest body I've ever felt, like making love to an enormous ball of pizza dough. Her pussy was so deeply buried in various layers of her fat that I could barely eat her out without having to come up for air but it tasted cleeeean and sweet, like she took better care of it than most skinny girls.

She allowed me to fly my freak flag a fair amount, lots of belly play and whispering in her ear how I could help her get bigger, and bigger. We agreed I could feed her because I had zero expectations that she would actually gain weight for me and I wouldn't force anything on her she didn't want. The arrangement was that I could indulge my urges, fat talk her and stuff cookies in her mouth and she got some quality strings-free dick, win-win. One night she confessed she had never ridden a guy before and thought she wouldn't be able to; so I let her give it a shot and it was so sweet and innocent to see her learn a very basic sex position for the first time even though she could only go for a couple minutes.

Like all good things it didn't last; her mental health was spotty and we were on different work schedules. We kept in touch for maybe a year and half but both of us moved on eventually. Just looked her up and it seems like she's been bit by the Ozempic bug.
This was back in early 2020 around February. I met this chick off of Hinge who was about 6’0”, around the 500 pound range. Went out with a group of her friends out at some bar/table top place out in Pittsburgh. After we all hung out we back to her place and she asks what I want to do. We start making out and taking off clothes but she says she won’t fuck on the first date. So I end up laying down on the edge of the bed and she gets down on the ground on her knees and begins giving me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever received. I ended up cumming in her mouth, swallows every drop and gets back up. Says she needs to work early but wants to hang out again.

I end up ghosting her because it wasn’t worth the drive anymore and I found someone closer.
>>54290
I’m 5’7” 160lbs at the time too which is why I was on the edge. I was really hoping for 69ing.
>>54221
>>54284
>>54289
This is probably my hottest one. Late 2019 I shot my shot with a local Feabie girl I'd been crushing on for a while but had never really made a move on. I know she tried her hand at modeling briefly but I'm not sure if her content is available out there anymore. I basically slid in her DMs and said hey I know we've talked here and there but I think you're cool and I'd really love to buy you dinner. She... took that a little differently than I intended and sent me her PayPal name. I was bored and horny, story of my fucking life, so I played along and sent her more than enough for a big takeout order and told her to enjoy. Next day I sent her a follow up message asking if she'd prefer me to personally deliver her next meal.

By some miracle, it worked. She obliged and we met at her place a week later; she was such a hog. 5'7", 450 pounds of pure fucking FAT head to toe. Soft, pillowy arms with that classic cutoff at the elbow that hung so low (these are crazy to touch in real life if you've never had the opportunity), a simply delicious double belly with hints of a third roll poking out beneath her (relatively) tiny, cute tits, and a plump, wide ass and set of hips that she could barely avoid bumping into everything as she moved around her apartment. I ordered a massive spread of pizzas, subs, sides, desserts, and sodas and was stunned at the amount she could put away - she ate fairly slowly but did not stop consuming the entire time I was there, five or six hours give or take. I remember standing over her, hand feeding her a piece of pepperoni pizza while she sat on the couch making blowjob eyes at me and fellas, nothing has ever made me harder.

We retreated to the bedroom and she pushed me onto her bed and mounted me - the 460 pound girl from my previous story also got on top of me at one point but this girl was just different - the sheer heaviness of her absolutely flattened me and when she laid down to make out I thought I was going to suffocate. The foreplay and sex were outstanding despite our personal chemistry not being fully there. I was having self confidence/shyness issues and couldn't tell if she really wanted me or if I was just available and willing to be a bit of a simp, lol. I fed her mozzarella sticks while rubbing her clit and she moaned "please, make me fatter" so I told her when I was done with her they'd have to knock the walls down to haul her fat ass out of her bedroom. Eventually I hit it raw from the back and sprayed a huge load all over her butt and back rolls. Afterwards we laid in bed goofing off for a while and I could tell for whatever reason she thought I was a little bit of a dumbass - not that she was wrong. We exchanged pleasantries and dumb memes via text for a couple weeks after and made plans to hang out again that never materialized and we both started dating people more seriously about two months later if my memory is correct.

-

Pandemic hits and the relationship I had gotten into fell apart, when on a bit of a dry spell for about a year and started perusing the dating apps again in 2021. I linked up with a brunette BOMBSHELL on Tinder, on the taller side and 400+ pounds (she never confirmed but I told her I was 190ish and she said she thought she was more than twice my size), round and wiiiide and extremely bottom heavy - not necessarily pear shaped though. She was shy, mousy, sort of a town librarian or cute secretary vibe about her, but she had a sexy, seductive side, which I discovered when she sent me dozens of nudes and professional boudoir self-empowerment photos of her in lacy lingerie. She wore those butt cage panties that hugged her curves immaculately.

We meet a few weeks later - she lived fairly far away - and I still remember her panting and wheezing and getting red in the face from walking down the hall of my apartment complex. We did have sex but it was a tad vanilla - the next time we hung out I tried to be open with her about fat fetish stuff and it just kind of bounced off her. Like she didn't understand belly play or the idea of feedism at all - I tried bringing that along slowly, letting her think it was just whipped cream and strawberries. Eventually I started thinking she was kind of dumb and boring - a shame because she was easily the hottest fat girl I'd ever been with at the time - and just throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck. We did get into a nice dom/sub dynamic that did it for her where I stopped using her name altogether and just called her "good girl", which eventually became "big girl". One day she turned back during doggy while I was pulling her hair and goes "I'm such a big girl, sir" which instantly erased any thoughts I'd had about dumping her. In fact it was her who kind of ended it, mostly for distance reasons according to her but I was upfront that I was getting what I wanted from her and if she wasn't I wouldn't bother her anymore. We did, of course, hook up at least once more after that and drunk texted each other a few times and even matched on Tinder again a year or so later but nothing ever came of it. She'd really gotten into fat activism and in multiple pics was wearing that one "fat bitch" shirt that every girl over 200 pounds has. Not seeing her again is one of my few regrets to share with y'all because I remember it looked like she'd been getting bigger. I don't think I could have made a full-blown feedee out of her but I should have tried harder.
>>54221
>>54284
>>54289
>>54360
Last post and this one will be shorter - seriously hope at least a couple you enjoyed reading about my exploits and I apologize for taking up so much space in here.

Another Tinder girl, circa summer 2022. She was married and had started rapidly evolving sexually during the pandemic while her husband was struggling with personal and mental health issues. He wasn't interested in sex anymore, period, while she was realizing she wanted more partners - open, poly, whatever - and had a dominant side to her that she needed to express. We met for dinner and drinks and made out in the parking lot against my car like a couple of horny teens. She was tall, maybe 5'10" or 5'11", blonde with a big round chubby face behind enormous hipster glasses; her body was thick with a sort of denser, more muscly fat. She was big bellied and still has the largest breasts I've ever gotten to feel - we never really talked about weight or fat fetishism but I imagine she was well over 300 pounds, maybe 350 at most. She made my dick absolute diamonds just from being in the same room as me but unfortunately we weren't sexually compatible at all - she was really pushing the domme/mistress thing which I do think is deeply hot but it was my first time acting as a submissive and I couldn't really get into the groove. Felt like I was faking it. She put me on all fours and spanked me which did next to nothing, and she later insisted I was perfect for pegging which is not something I ever really want or need, lol. When we had sex her face, neck, and shoulder fat would pile up in such crazy fashion that I didn't think she could breathe. Her marriage eventually got messier - it was clear to me that her being the only one enjoying an open relationship would cause issues for them eventually - and we stopped seeing each other but I hope she's doing well. Really cool girl despite our differences.

-

To close I will mention two less remarkable ones - during the late pandemic stages I was hooking up with a literal next door neighbor, a chubby never-married 50 year old who was the most uncomplicated "just come over and dick me down" woman I think I will ever meet. I also made out and exchanged numbers with a former (current at the time) BigCutie at a party in my earlier 20s and we had lunch a couple times afterwards but didn't really click. Shrug.