/gen/

(99 KB, 1242x1242, IMG_1498.jpeg)
hey i’m an 18 year old CIS !!!! girl and i’m really fucking thick with watermelon tits and a fat ass and round belly n thick soft thighs n looking for a cute guy to talk to. under 26 only preferably a chronically online cool aspie guy (like me)
not a fed or glowie just an imageboard degen regular that was introduced to this site by a degenerate friend.
fair warning i am fucked up and mentally ill but i’m chill and i’m cool
i like a lot of things, breakcore, shoegaze, vidya, film/kino, drugs, psychology, chemistry, pharmacology, philosophy, neuroscience, breaking bad, mr robot, better call saul, i would go on but i don’t care enough
body count is 1 if you care about that stuff
my tag is momwaifu on d@scord if you’re interested
(257 KB, 852x480, mee.webm)
>>47184
Nigga Shut up
she’s rude not worth
>>47193
Is she trying to sell
nice larp, now tell me who are you trying to hunt down
>>47183 (OP)
OK but why are you really actually here
(134 KB, 331x265, fack off.png)
She will be mine, the rest of you are yanks + sub5 so why bother.
if you engage with this swill its over for you knee gor
(41 KB, 700x394, 175.jpg)
Post tits or GTFO
neeh get a f*ck out of her hahah
you’re cute af, I have no idea why all the replies in this thread are so dark but you’re genuinely very pretty so I’ll bite
>>47558
Shut up cuck.
>>47558
Fair maiden! Fear not the slander of these heathens! Your lord is here, and in the embrace and below my banner shall you no longer suffer the slander of these unknowing peasants!
>>47558
How’d it go?
>>47586
very strange, she accepted my friend request and unfriended me instantly after I messaged saying I saw her post on here and I thought she was cute. not dark about it at all but I’ll take the +50XP for my speech skill x
>>47242
STFU canalNigger may Kween iz layf
>>47590
Poland.
Hes drunk and economically depressed. My son made more money off tips caddying on the weekend than this sad souls doctor made last year.
>>47590
You dare insult the glorius people and creators of the Dutch East India Company. I will drag you back to Canalistan by your nipple pubes and feed you to an ancient Dutch Mountain Troll.
>really fucking thick with watermelon tits and a fat ass and round belly n thick soft thighs
>doesn't show them
Bait used to be believable.
>>47589
She clearly weird from the pic on here, dont worry about it man
>>47183 (OP)
you really thought we would take you seriously anon, you might want to try harder next time.
>>47589
Figures, and you took one for the team good on you
>>47727
What are we seeing here? Is this girl, erm, mentally capable?
i still can’t find a decent guy. this site sucks. i miss you val
>>47743
Then fucking leave, no one is forcing you to be here.
>>47744
shut the fuck up faggot lol you are retarded
>>47744
The indians sangavi devan fuck boy cooler boy time is up you and your brother.
You said you dig what? Lmao
>>47745
Get the fuck out you desperate attention where nobody cares
>>47763
Yes take it out on subject. Lol subject will still go on and boss up regardless lmfao!!!!!!!!! 400k lambo
>>47743
Sounds like your desperate tbh

>>47745
You seem like you have a great personality tbh
>>47184
Damn u kinda schizo, u wanna fuck?
>>47798
You realize this is probably a troll right ?
>>47883
No mate I believe absolutely everything I read on the internet and I’m gullible as Peter griffin
>>47183 (OP)
You sound chronically online tbh
>>47183 (OP)
Say it with me bros.
“Bait use to be believable!”
>>50006
Tyrone getting it now whos next
>>47202
exactly.
report as soon as it gets fraudulent.
She's real, she is very autistic and admited she does coke and heroin.
I don't fuck with that, man. I made an to leave after she started masturbate on the call and she unfreidned me after.
She was iuskt me like a massive sperg when I was taking to her,
She has issues. Chiara, if you see this. Stop doing drugs, you are only a teen.
Please. You'll kill yourself.
>>51520
This is possible the tomboy girl from Poland on Feabie, which registrated there few weeks ago and doesn't speak much English.
>>51538
Nah she is in England.
>>51520
I was lonely enough to think of meeting up with her until heroin came up.
Wouldn't mind this thread just being deleted, actually sad to see everytime it gets bumped.
her nickname does no longer work... guess no schizo jirai-kei altushka gf for us guys...
lmao i dont do coke, only did it a few times and im sober from heroin but great spelling yo
It stinks that the discord is dead
I have never seen anybody who so closely matches my interests, I could easily say I'm extremely interested in (most) of those topics u listed
I'm taken but I'm the same age and also retarded, I wouldn't mind an extra friend
>>51605
discord is shutthefuckupdude im op i can prove it if u want
>>47193
you may be right but still a 12/10 conversation, really riveting things going on in her mind
>>47183 (OP)
Can you please let me know if you posting worked out for you? I am an incredibly socially awkward fat girl originally from Scotland and selfishly considering reaching out to try and find a friend that could help me raise my confidence as a fat girl but new to this site and scared to post anything like this.
>>54077
I think you should try and reach out more, it’s ok to branch out and try to find your flow and find a friend group. If you don’t mind me asking how much do you weigh/how fat are you?
>>54077
Do not post yourself like this girl did.
She's a crazy drug addict.
>>54096
I'm 280 lbs. Don't mean to ambush OPs thread.
>>54103
Thanks for the advice, I will not then.
>>54120
I wouldn’t mind being a friend who hypes you up for being fat if you don’t mind that
>>54077
Where in Scotland u from?
>>54077

All I can say is that if someone asks you for a belly pic, or any kind of part of your body, please don’t do it. Especially the face, or vagina.

Some of the folks on here are absolute creeps, or even hackers who could track down your locations by simply looking at the floorboards.

Just be very careful and cautious, and even if you consent to it, make sure you don’t reveal any birthmarks, or moles, or freckles, just in case someone figures out who you exactly are.
It is vital to protect women at all costs.
>>54126
I've never seen a post on a chan website that cared about women like that. Your comment deterred me from posting myself here so thank you for that. You seem like a good person and I hope that you have a good life.
>>54250

You are very much welcomed.
By all means if you want to make friends on here, or want to be glorified, just be careful with who you pick.

Even the nicest of folks carry around a mask, fooling anyone into a false sense of security.

I myself could be a mask holder, and my true personality is something God would even fear.

I could be a figure that wants nothing more but pictures of you, every ripple and flab of your belly to my viewing, to everyone’s for their approval.

But I choose not to, because I know women shouldn’t be tied down to what their value is, or to be objectified. Women are people, we all are.

I choose not to be scum of the earth, I choose to see that women, men, all people don’t have a value, but a purpose, a right.

And you, >>54250 , deserve to be treated respectfully. So by all means, you make sure you have the life you desire, and never throw it away. Never loose hope, and never turn yourself into an object, hoping that one day you’ll find this “approval” of others.