/gen/

(7 KB, 640x427, quebec.png)
Fat fetish in Quebec. Is it very niche? Any experiences? (College student here)
I visited Montreal with my GF a while back. The food was excellent pretty much everywhere we went and fattening in that French kind of way. Plus bagels and Jewish delis, also fattening.

While there weren't many supersized specimens around compared to US cities there were a lot of fairly well fed women around and they didn't seem ashamed to show it off.

Also there was a hipsterish plus-sized clothing boutique on St. Laurent/Lawrence Blvd my GF loved so much I swear she started looking in the windows of real estate agents to see how much apartments cost.
Fuck Trudeau. Lil bitch got none of Chuck Schulmer big dick energy.
Seriously this is what genocide ACTUALLY looks like; not that supposed 1942 shit with no video evidence.
U
Juicy Jackie is from Quebec so there's gotta be something. Like any city in North America with a proper urban area, the Montreal core is reasonably well-served by transit and fairly walkable (outside of winter), so those people are likely to be fitter. But there's still tons of driver suburbs.
I’m from quebec too and i’ve been seeing a girl who loves when I give her food in the bed but nothing else, its pretty rare to find tbh
Kind of suck u ppl have to feed your women to get her an ass and hips. I get mine naturally built like that out the womb!!!!
I got lucky and found a girl from Mali that’s thick and even has a small belly, but I don’t think i’ll ever make her fat like I would love to. Kinda weird to make someone you love unhealthy too
>>46721
Lucky!
>>46723
Lucky as well!

I'm in Quebec as well. It's is quite rare to find a bbw that's into it
>>46818 why is her butt so big. Her husband dont have the man power to pick up that bike let alone her huge ass cheeks